LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WARNING: ABUniverse may have possibly closed

Really not a surprise... with their inability to get product in stock lately lots of folks have moved on to other companies... not that their products or service were really that exceptional to begin with. Keep ordering from XP folks... great products, exceptional service, never any problems.

• Like 1

Hopefully, they did close down, I hate bad customer service. I like how they have a sign that says will call pick ups by appointment, when I can't even set up an appointment with them. I'll stick with pot luck at the thrift stores.

Hmmmmm, makes you wonder but I thinking relocation?? I've always bought my Abena M4's from them but in the past few months they have been completely out of stock on the plastic backed Abenas and the page for it gives me an error code. They had the best prices on these and I NEVER had an issue with them shipping them. Were there some longer wait times on some other niche products they sold, sure, here or there maybe but nothing to flip out about. Anyway, when I saw these pictures and this article, my first thought was, ahhh, they wanted to run down stock to move and that's why they were out! It could be the lease was up too and the landlord didn't renew it with them.

Either way, would like to hear from the owner here as I'm sure he monitors these forums.

If they are really gone, this is a step back for the ab/dl community. I just have to say to those who have trashed ABU's name here this. You may have had a bad experience with them, it may have been frustrating, but here in this community when someone is in a niche market, I question how much you want to bite the hand that feeds you. ABU has taken several shots here from member who continually trash their name. Whether they deserved it or not, I'm guessing MOST everything has been settled between the customer and the company but it just wasn't an easy smooth process, it took some time, but life goes on. I'd rather have a bit of a headache in a transaction from time to time over no company supporting our small community. I'm sure many, many of their customers, really never had an issue.

So many complained about their products and prices and if they are gone, many of us in the US will be left with the higher priced over seas products to fill our closets with. Nothing new really out there other then the occasional new print over the same shell of a diaper from about 2-3 diaper manufacturers. I hope ABU is still around...we need them!!!

Hmmmmm, makes you wonder but I thinking relocation?? I've always bought my Abena M4's from them but in the past few months they have been completely out of stock on the plastic backed Abenas and the page for it gives me an error code. They had the best prices on these and I NEVER had an issue with them shipping them. Were there some longer wait times on some other niche products they sold, sure, here or there maybe but nothing to flip out about. Anyway, when I saw these pictures and this article, my first thought was, ahhh, they wanted to run down stock to move and that's why they were out! It could be the lease was up too and the landlord didn't renew it with them.

Either way, would like to hear from the owner here as I'm sure he monitors these forums.

If they are really gone, this is a step back for the ab/dl community. I just have to say to those who have trashed ABU's name here this. You may have had a bad experience with them, it may have been frustrating, but here in this community when someone is in a niche market, I question how much you want to bite the hand that feeds you. ABU has taken several shots here from member who continually trash their name. Whether they deserved it or not, I'm guessing MOST everything has been settled between the customer and the company but it just wasn't an easy smooth process, it took some time, but life goes on. I'd rather have a bit of a headache in a transaction from time to time over no company supporting our small community. I'm sure many, many of their customers, really never had an issue.

So many complained about their products and prices and if they are gone, many of us in the US will be left with the higher priced over seas products to fill our closets with. Nothing new really out there other then the occasional new print over the same shell of a diaper from about 2-3 diaper manufacturers. I hope ABU is still around...we need them!!!

Bad companies deserve the bad reputation they get, no matter the product they sell and you still have Bambino, the superior brand

"We" don't really need ABU and their poor customer service

lol the thought had crossed my mind, but I would like to see what it is exactly they have left. I'm not swimming with extra space and the cost to store what they have would quickly eat away at the savings that I have gotten from "cleaning up". I'm planningon checking back in a few days so I'll see where they're at.

MDB, please post here when you get your order so we will know what's happening. Also check the return address and see if it's different than before. (No need to post that here, instead send it to the OP via a PM) He likes to pick-up in person so he will want to know where they moved to :)

Well that is new! It's very possible they sold their whole operation if they're operating out of Oregon now. If that is the case then, they might just setting up the new facility.