LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

18-2 (pvt for Ben24 babykim)

Guest babykim

"Damn it I'm sick and tired of this shit!" Kim yelled as she slammed her hand against the wheel of her 2014 Range Rover. She was tired of her mom and dad always bitching, they were always complaining about her friends saying she was spoiled and they didn't like the fact that she was dating a girl for awhile but cause of her parents always treating her like a baby she had broke up with her even telling her so! She came from a family that was well off and she was tired of being under their control.

Ben ran his own computer shop in the city and because he was getting busy decided to advertise for an assistant.

He was 6'1 with short brown hair and deep blues eyes. He was clean shaved and athletic looking. He was wearing a white shirt and black trousers as he stood at the till counting the days takings.

It was at this point he notices the Young girl in front of him he heard her say she wanted an application form and smiled.

"Hi I'm ben I own the place Certainly you can fill on in, do you have any work experience? When can you start?" He asks

"Hi I'm Kim, well not really I just graduated high school and I'm just looking to get a job and get my own place."

She flashed her smile again and played with her hair trying to be flirty and hoping she soon would have him eating out of her hand.

"I'm a quick learner and I'm eager to start whenever you need me!"

She was nervous and hoping he would hire her!

"I'll just sit here and fill it out."

Ben looked at her. "I'm glad your a quick learner and eager to start." He gets up and puts the closed sign up.

"I'll have to sort out a uniform for you and insist on you wearing your hair in pigtails." He walked up close to her and put his hand on her check.

"Have you a place to stay tonight" he asked he was starting to think this girl would be perfect

Kim was very naive and she didn't understand the pig tails thing but anything to get out of her parents house.

"Sure that's no problem, I can do that." She said not really thinking much about it. Eye on the prize she thought Freedom!

Once I get my own place I might even get my girlfriend back she thought to herself.

Kim smiled at him.. "No I don't I mean I do, I still live with my parents but I wanna get my own place."

"I'm glad it's not going to be a problem, I will have your uniform ready for you in the morning." He pauses smiling as he hears she is still living at home.

"If tomorrow goes well I have an apartment you can live in, have you eaten yet? Would you like to join me for dinner so we can get to know each other better." He asks.

While he does he opens a cupboard containing uniforms and looks to make sure he had her size. She was going to look adorable he was looking forward to making this girl his.

Kim smiles as it sounds like she has the job talking about having her uniform ready for tomorrow.

"That sounds great!" She was excited thinking about being on her own and telling her Parents she's out!

She would give them a piece of her mind and let them know they can't control her!

"Yes Hun if you take the job you will live in the apartment" he says smiling not telling her yet it completely furnished for an adult baby. He looked her up and down and then passes her an MP3 player.

"Listening to this will help you in your new position." He says smiling he had designed it specially this playlist would make Kim feel like she needed Ben to look after her.

"Let's go get some dinner." He says taking her hand as they exit the shop then they head across the road to Italian resturant.

Ben smiles at her as he heads her over to his favourite restaurant. "The music will help you become really happy." He says with a smile.

He walks her over to a booth and lifts her up and into the seat before sitting down himself.

"I hope you like spending time me, order what ever you want." He says handing her the menu putting the kids bit on top for her.

He was thinking as he watched her wondering how soon he would be able to put her in her first diaper.

Guest babykim

She listened to the music as the arrived at the restaurant, it really smelt good that really made her hungry.

He helped her sit down and she took the ear buds out she looked at the menu, she noticed the kids menu but she wasn't a kid she was going to order from the adult menu. She smiled at him as he was watching her.

He smiles as she asks what he recommends and then looks at the menu.

"Their meatballs are delicious and always fun I think you will like them." He says calling over the waitress.

"I would like the steak and my little girl here would like the meatballs please could we have a glass of coke and a glass of milk please." He says to the waitress.

He decides by ordering for her to test Kim's reaction.

Guest babykim

Kim blushed and turned bright red as she referred to her as a little girl she was pissed but she didn't wanna cause a scene in front of the waitress. Once the waitress left Kim Glared at him.

He looks into her eyes. "I'm sorry I was only trying to be nice please forgive me." He says in a very soft voice.

"What's wrong with being treated like a little girl anyway?" He says asks to see if the tape had any effect on her yet.

Guest babykim

Kim glared at him and was ready to go off on him, then when she herd the word little girl, something changed.

She looked at him and turned red. "Nothings wrong with being a little girl?