LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Someone Needs a Diaper Change?

minachan16

I'm sitting at the kitchen table waiting for lunch. Mommy said she would make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as soon as she finished feeding Max, but while she was burping him he pooped so she had to change his diaper. After she changed him she laid him in the pack 'n play for a nap, but as soon as she got to the kitchen James started wailing so now she's feeding him and I'm still hungry. Seems like I'm always waiting since the twins came home from the hospital a month ago. Suddenly my tummy is rumbling. I just turned 3 years old and know perfectly well that I'm supposed to go on the potty (I was potty trained, but started having "accidents" when the boys were born)

After getting changed, I toddled into the livingroom. TIme passes and I feel that same feeling. Before you know it, an inappropriate sound erupts from my diaper as it fills. I yell, " Me was no finished Mommy! Me make

I'm a three-year old boy as I sit in the living room, relaxing with my soft blankie and teddy bear as I watch cartoons. My dry diaper feels very soft and cuddly. Suddenly, I feel my stomach begin to cramp meaning I had to poop. So I stand up and grunt as I begin to have a bowel movement. I push and load up the back of my diaper, I focus on that for a minute as I proceed to pee the front of it. After I'm done I sit back down and squish the poop, causing it to move into the front as well. I want my mommy so she can change and cuddle me so I proceed to cry.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Walking into your room, blushing, feeling my wet and messy diaper. I slowly walk up next to you, and tug lightly on your skirt. "M-mah mah? My dwiper is wetsy .... and poopies..." my lil 3 yearold boy form hiding my head away from you gase, embarrassed.

A-an I hungwy..... mah mah...."

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any need to delete this (and I figured the fact I haven't responded to it in over a year would make it obvious I'm not interested in this anymore) but for anyone who stumbles across this in the future, I'm done taking on new babies as a mommy. Don't PM me with requests asking me to be your mommy. They will not be answered.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, justagirl4fun said:

If you bothered to read you'd see the OP said a few posts up that she is no longer doing this either in this thread or by PM.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...