LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Someone Needs a Diaper Change?

minachan16

"Oh goodness gracious," I gasp, putting my hand over my chest at the sight. Mommy didn't expect that her first job would be everywhere. I put my hands on my hips and look at you dumbfounded, not sure if I should laugh or scold you, but I know my baby boy doesn't know any better. I don't want to do anything to diminish the pride you have for trying to change your own diaper, but it's very clear to me we are well past diaper changing at this point.

I hope I'm not intruding on anything but I wanna do this too mommy I'm a little girl

I wake up feeling for my mommy but she's not there so I get out of bed with a slightly wet diaper on under my pink footed sleeper as I rub my eyes walking into the living room and coming over to mommy and sitting in her lap "good morning mommy"

I waddle into the nursery as I see you putting more diapers under my changing table. I am 3 years old and wearing nothing but a extremely saggy wet Pamper. I waddle over to you and grab your leg. "Hi mommy" I coo as I can barely stand up due to the bulk between my legs.

I waddle into the nursery as I see you putting more diapers under my changing table. I am 3 years old and wearing nothing but a extremely saggy wet Pamper. I waddle over to you and grab your leg. "Hi mommy" I coo as I can barely stand up due to the bulk between my legs.

I look down from stacking fresh Pampers under your changing table as you walk in and tug at my pant leg. "Oh my," I gasp with surprise as I pick you up and examine your incredibly drenched diaper. "Baby really had to go potty, didn't he? Let's get you changed, okay sweetie?"

I toddle over to my toys in the corner of my room, smiling as I love the feeling of my soft, thick Pampers. Plopping down on my padded bottom, I start to play with my teddy bear, making it walk around and talk to some of my other stuffed animals. After a couple minutes, I feel something happening in my tummy. I know that feeling and, instinctively, stand up and squat down, making a mess of my newly changed diaper. Once I am done, I look down between my legs and see the diaper sagging and bulging out. I dont like the feeling of a stinky diaper and start to cry

I toddle behind the couch as I squat and poop my diaper. If it could not get any worse, I finish it off by wetting. I go over to some blocks and plop down playing with them without a care in the world.

We are at the playground. From the top of the huge play structure I can see mommy, sitting on a bench reading a book while my baby sister naps in the stroller. Suddenly my tummy rumbles and I know I better get to a potty quick. I run down the steps of the tower and dash across the bridge to the ladder. I start to climb down but my foot slips as I reach for the third rung. I manage to hold on, but as I concentrate on steadying myself I forget that I have to go potty and before I realize what's happening my Tinkerbell panties are filled with poop. As my bowels finish emptying my bladder releases involuntarily. I manage to stop the flow before I pee too much, but the crotch of my light green leggings is noticeably damp. Slowly I make my way down the remaining rungs. As I shuffle towards mommy, fighting hard to hold the rest of my pee until I get to the bathroom, I tug down my Tinkerbell shirt in an attempt to cover the sizable lump in the back of my pants, but it isn't long enough to hide it. I hope none of the other kids on the playground notice. By the time I get to the bench where mommy is sitting my chin is quivering and my eyes are filled with tears; surely mommy will be mad because 4-year-olds should poop in the potty, not their pants. "Mommy?" A tear runs down my cheek as mommy looks up from her book. "I...I had a...an...an accident."

Guest krystalwolf

-she cutely is brought inside the nursury with the others as she seems quite she blushing tugging her skirt cutely over her maybe.. used diapy as she blushes cutely waddling around.

We are at the playground. From the top of the huge play structure I can see mommy, sitting on a bench reading a book while my baby sister naps in the stroller. Suddenly my tummy rumbles and I know I better get to a potty quick. I run down the steps of the tower and dash across the bridge to the ladder. I start to climb down but my foot slips as I reach for the third rung. I manage to hold on, but as I concentrate on steadying myself I forget that I have to go potty and before I realize what's happening my Tinkerbell panties are filled with poop. As my bowels finish emptying my bladder releases involuntarily. I manage to stop the flow before I pee too much, but the crotch of my light green leggings is noticeably damp. Slowly I make my way down the remaining rungs. As I shuffle towards mommy, fighting hard to hold the rest of my pee until I get to the bathroom, I tug down my Tinkerbell shirt in an attempt to cover the sizable lump in the back of my pants, but it isn't long enough to hide it. I hope none of the other kids on the playground notice. By the time I get to the bench where mommy is sitting my chin is quivering and my eyes are filled with tears; surely mommy will be mad because 4-year-olds should poop in the potty, not their pants. "Mommy?" A tear runs down my cheek as mommy looks up from her book. "I...I had a...an...an accident."

Smiling as I like the feeling of a thick, dry Pamper, I toddle back over to my toys and plop down. Placing my bear so it is leaning against the Sesame Street covered crotch of my diaper, I grab some toy cars and pretend to make them crash. After doing that for about 10 minutes, I get bored and want to be with mommy. I love the feeling of getting my diaper changed and I want to have it happen again. Even though my Pamper is as dry as a bone, I start to cry. I know a diaper check is coming, but I continue to cry and yell "mommy, me go potty!"

-she cutely is brought inside the nursury with the others as she seems quite she blushing tugging her skirt cutely over her maybe.. used diapy as she blushes cutely waddling around.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table waiting for lunch. Mommy said she would make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as soon as she finished feeding Max, but while she was burping him he pooped so she had to change his diaper. After she changed him she laid him in the pack 'n play for a nap, but as soon as she got to the kitchen James started wailing so now she's feeding him and I'm still hungry. Seems like I'm always waiting since the twins came home from the hospital a month ago. Suddenly my tummy is rumbling. I just turned 3 years old and know perfectly well that I'm supposed to go on the potty (I was potty trained, but started having "accidents" when the boys were born)

After getting changed, I toddled into the livingroom. TIme passes and I feel that same feeling. Before you know it, an inappropriate sound erupts from my diaper as it fills. I yell, " Me was no finished Mommy! Me make

I knew as soon as I get past a paragraph in my book I would be needed. My two girls always keep me busy and I'm always happy to be there for them. Sure enough, my oldest daughter is walking over to me, looking like she's done something terrible. She doesn't even need to say anything as I can already smell what's in the back of her underwear and see the slight dribbling on the sidewalk that followed you all the way to me. I know my little girl might think I'm mad at her, but as long as she isn't hurt or didn't hurt anyone herself, there's no reason to be upset. I know she was just enjoying her playground time too much to stop and come get me to take her to the potty.