LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bad experience with hospital and diapers

hospitals tend to get the products that they can get the best price on since they usually get them in bulk from medical suppliers

they also tend to be lower tear diapers, so if you need something better, you should bring your own

Since I am now Unpotty trained and need my diapers all the time, I just my diapers with me when I had my surgery. I only stayed over night but I brought enough for 3 days if needed.

• 1 month later...

Not a hospital story, at a rehab center for PT. I was transfered to the rehab center after a hospital say to learn to walk again. At the hospital I had a cath and it was still in when I went. First thing they did was put a diaper on me more for a BM. They took the cath out 2 days later, but keep me in diapers for the rest of my stay 5 weeks, not that I cared I was in them for a 2 years before that anyways. After I was able to get around with a walker they wanted me to try to use the potty. That night

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I find it hard to understand why there would be a problem with wearing diapers in a hospital. I was hospitalized a while ago and it wasn't an issue at all. I was simply asked if I felt it necesary or better to wear one and I said yes. I was mobile enough to remove my own wet diaper in the morning but did ask for some help in putting one on before going to bed the first night. They sent a male orderly to do it though and he was quite good at helping me put it on. It was bulkier and looser than what I was used to and I was worried about leakage but there was a pad on the bed under the sheets..

If I am knowing I am going to the Hospital I will bring my own from home, I am sure my insurance appreciates how thoughtful that is considering they charge like $12 for each one they supply, which are usually really cheap, the people that do purchasing obviously are not diaper wearers otherwise they would get real good ones , they could buy good ones and still profit 9+ bucks .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes , I just had a stroke at the end of February and my Hospital had Attends , that worked rutty well and considering the amount of IV fluids they had running into me the Nurses showed up every half hour to change me, a higher level of protection just would have allowed the to come hourly and maybe not have to change the entire bed as well as wash me so frequently. In any event a got remarkable care at a time I really needed it, for a majority of the time in the hospital the Nurses did everything for me including ordering room service , which was my "job" but they did not trust me to be able to do it on my own, I was much like a baby until they got my stroke dealt with, and then I as able to take back control of my own affairs, I felt very fortunate in that some of the Nurses know me from when I was not disabled and where therefor alot of emotional support as well as physical.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just got out of the hospital myself, and no diapers there. They put down bed pads for me (Wet the bed one night) and some pant liners, but that was it. Was better than nothing, but it looks like many hospitals don't use "Diapers" anymore.

As for why I was in the hospital. A

6 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Just got out of the hospital myself, and no diapers there. They put down bed pads for me (Wet the bed one night) and some pant liners, but that was it. Was better than nothing, but it looks like many hospitals don't use "Diapers" anymore.

As for why I was in the hospital. A

Yeah, I'm glad my boss could see how bad i looked. My apt is always pretty dark so even looking in the mirror really doesn't show if I look pale or not. Of course now I can see a difference, but at the time I thought I looked normal. Once the color came back I realized how pale I'd been.. almost white, which for me is a neat trick as I'm 1/2 asian so have dark skin, even the Dr's and Nurses pointed out how pale I looked at first and as color came back, how much better I looked. Again.. points to my boss, she probably literally saved my life, another couple of days and I might have gone to bed and never gotten up again.