LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites Tru-Fit Refills as Stuffers

Maybe this has been covered in the pinned Goodnites thread, but I wanted to make a separate post for people who might not regularly check there.

The Tru-Fit pads make incredible stuffers. I didn't realize at first that the underwear of the Tru-Fits was the waterproof part, so the pads don't have any backing. They swell up so much, it's like having a size 7 or 8 Huggies Overnite that you don't have to rip the elastic off the legs and slash the backing on.

I haven't given it a super demanding test yet, but honestly I'm a bit concerned that they get so thick, they'll overflow over the leak guards in a Dry 24/7.

Definitely give 'em a shot.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to Walmart to pick up another case of refills and couldn’t find them.  I looked on Walmart.com and didn’t find them on there.  I went to Amazon and found them available on there, however there cost has increased by about $10 for a 3 pack.  For those who want more, better stock up before there gone.  Looked on the Goodnite site and don’t see the on there under product.  Very sad day :( I wear one every day to work.  Might have to go stacking 2 or 3 of the Northshore booster pads, tried this a few times when I’ve been in between orders on more trufits. Not the same but is the closes thing to the trufit.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Would they fit me I’m a 200lbs male age 25.5 waist size 34-36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the tru fits are the best stuffers I have ever bought. They hold a lot.

How much urine do they hold and the refillable liners are they reasonably priced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk