LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice carried Valeria to the bathroom and got out a bottle of Pepto Bismol. She read the bottle to see how much to give Valeria. She went to the kitchen and got a spoon and poured some pepto bismol in it. She held the spoon up to Valeria's mouth.

I cry as my tummy hurts, i nod my head as i get myself to take the medicine and drink it down even out it tastes weird to me. I felt you rediaper me and carry me to your room and lay me on the bed with you as i stayed close to you while you try to calm me down.

Janice laid Valeria down on her bed after diapering her again. She laid next her and started rubbing her tummy.

"Mommy is very sad that your tummy is bothering you. I wish you would never get sick. Mommy is going to stay right here beside you. Why don't you try to go back to sleep?"

Janice feels Valeria's diaper start to fill up on back.

"That's a good girl,Valeria. Get it all out. Just fill that diaper up for mommy. That's my good little baby girl. I think it will make your tummy feel better. Tell mommy when you are done."

Janice rubbed Valeria's tummy some more.

Janice smiled and gave Valeria a hug.

"Let's get that diaper off and then I'll give you a bath in the sink of the kitchen. How does that sound?"

Janice picked Valeria up and took her the changing table. She removed Valeria's diaper and used several baby wipes to clean her diaper area. When she had finished that, she carried Valeria to the kitchen and started water running in one side of the double sink. She added a small amount of bubble bath. When the water reached the right level, Janice turned the faucet off and moved it to the other side of the sink. She lowered Valeria into the water and pit two rubber ducks in the water.

"We are going to get my baby girl all clean." Janice smiled.

I nod my head as i let you get me cleaned up and washed as i play with the duckies alittle bit and start to suck on my thumb a bit as i rub my eyes a bit and ended up getting soap in my eyes and start to fuss as it burns alittle.

Janice sees Valeria rub her eyes and start to cry as she gets soap in them. Janice quickly grabs a towel and wipes Valeria's eyes. She washes her, keeping one hand around Valeria as she used the other hand to wash her with. She washed her face, chest, tummy, between her legs, her arms and fingers and then her legs and toes. She tried to make the bath as relaxing for Valeria as possible.

I started to suck on the nipple of the bottle as my head rested on your chest as we are on the rocking chair as your dog comes over and sniffs me out alittle as i tensed up alittle.

I nod my head as i then felt full and didn't want anymore of the bottle as i lay there in your arms and was slowly falling asleep as i fight to keep awake not wanting to sleep just yet but couldn't help it as i felt alot better now that my tummy doesn't hurt anymore.

Janice kept holding Valeria and patting her bottom. She took the bottle and set it to the side.

I think someone's getting sleepy. You have had a busy day today. I'm sleepy too."

Janice carried Valeria up to the nursery and laid her in the crib. She tucked Valeria in and pulled up the side of the crib. She leaned over and gave Valeria a kiss on the cheek. Janice left the room and got in her bed.

I was sound asleep in bed curled up with the blanket as i sleep soundly for awhile, i start to suck on my thumb a bit as i toss and turn alittle trying to make my self comfy.

Janice wakes after a bit. She goes in to check on Valeria and sees her still asleep, sucking on her thumb. Janice went over to the dresser and looked around. She found a pacifier on a package. It was pink and had Minnie Mouse on it.

Janice opened the package and took the pacifier out. Janice came back to the crib and tugged Valeria's thumb out of her mouth and slipped the pacifier in. Janice held the pacifier until she felt Valeria start sucking on it.

Janice let go of the pacifier and adjusted the covers.

I suck on it right away as i stay asleep but move around alittle as i turn over and sleep for alittle while longer while you had gone about your day as simon tries to get your attention.

Janice cleans up some and then takes Simon outside to do his business. She plays with him, throwing a ball so he could bring it back to her. She leaves the front door open so if Valeria wakes up and starts crying she could hear her.

Janice finished playing with Simon and came back inside. She had not heard Valeria crying which she thought was a good thing. She opened a can of dog food and fed Simon and filled his water bowl with water. Janice walked upstairs and entered the nursery. She saw Valeria trying to climb out of the crib.