LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. She got Valeria out of the high chair and removed her bib. She carried her upstairs to the nursery and set her down. Janice took the sheets off the bed and the crib and put them out in the hallway to be taken care of later.

I shrug my shoulders as i felt you check the diaper as i was wet but it worried me that i didn't even know that i had to use the bathroom as it scares me that something could be wrong with me.

Janice checked Valeria's diaper and after confirming it was wet, she untaped it and removed it from between Valeria's legs. She got some baby wipes and cleaned Valeria before lifting her into the crib and making her lay down on her back. She got a clean diaper from the dresser and changed Valeria into it. She lifted her out of the crib and set her on the floor.

I blushed as i stood there looking up at you as my mind wonders a bit but then i held my arms up wanted to be carried as i was starting to get used to not having to walk all the time as i smile and hug you.

Janice drove for awhile, looking in the rearview mirror occasionally at Valeria and smiling. Finally she pulled into the parking lot of a large mall. She parked the car and got out. She opened the back door and unbuckled Valeria's seat belt and lifted her out. She grabbed the diaper bag and turned towards the mall.

"Look at how big this mall is. We are going to be doing a lot of walking and I won't be able to carry you. How about if I rented a stroller and you can ride in it? That way you don't have to walk all the time and I won't have to carry you either. Sounds like a win-win to me."

Janice carried Valeria up to the mall entrance and set her down. She took Valeria's hand and entered the mall.

"When you are walking, especially here, I want you to hold my hand. I wouldn't want to lose you in the crowd."

"Okay" i stayed close to you as i was a bit scared as i never been to a mall before as i saw a lot of people walking around as we head over to where they have the stollers you can rent as i see you grab one i stayed put til you put me in it.

Janice swiped her credit card and took one of the strollers. The one she took was pink and looked like a car. Janice picked Valeria up and slipped her into the stroller. She fastened a strap around her waist and starting walking through the mall. Janice tried to avoid the main traffic but she found it hard to totally keep Valeria away from the crowd.

I looked up at you as i shrug my shoulders as i didn't really know how to answer that question whether i was a girly girl or tomboy as you push the stoller in to the store. A sales lady comes over and asks if there was anything you needed help with.

I just nod my head alittle as i sit there in the stoller and suck on my thumb alittle even though it's becoming a bad habit if i continue to do it so much. We keep on going with the shopping til we got what we needed.

Janice bought several outfits for Valeria and went to other stores and got things like a car seat, baby bottles, pacifiers and other things she thought they needed. She saw Valeria was tired of shopping.

"Do you want to get something to eat in the food court, or would you rather go home and let me fix you something?"

I open my mouth and took the first bite of the pizza as it tasted good and i kept eatting it til i felt full as i stay in your arms for a bit while you eat, i drink the soda slowly while i rest my head against your chest.

Janice fed Valeria until she refused anymore and then finished up the rest herself. She stayed at the table cuddling with Valeria as she drank her bottle. It felt good having a little girl on her lap again. She looked at Valeria and smiled.

I nod my head as i was sleepy and start to suck on my thumb once i was strapped in to the carseat as i tryto keep awake but was drifting off to sleep before we started to head home as you finish putting the bags in the car and get in and start heading home.

Janice drove home, looking occasionally into the rearview mirror at Valeria. She looked like a toddler in her car seat. when they arrived home, Janice took Valeria out of the car seat and carried her into the house. She took her upstairs and to the nursery. She undressed Valeria down to her diaper. She checked the diaper and laid Valeria in the crib. She changed Valeria into a clean diaper and then pulled the side of the crib up. She went back to the car and brought in the other packages she had bought. She took the clothes to the washing machine and started washing them.

I sleep for a good few hours in the crib not really waking up to anything as i was tired out and was enjoying the really good sleep until i wake up from not feeling so good.