LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

• 2 weeks later...

Janice got out of bed and went to check on Valeria. She heard Polly already up and in the kitchen and smelled coffee. Janice came into Valeria's room and over to her. She rubbed Valeria's back.

"Baby, it's time to wake up."

I shrug my shoulders a bit as i cough alittle bit as i try to sit up on the bed as simon jumps up on to it as we wanted alittle bit of attention too as my tummy then rumbles alittle bit that i was hungry.

"Let's get your tummy filled and then we can change your diaper and get you ready for school. Come on Simon, off the bed."

Janice scratched Simon behind the ears before picking Valeria up. She patted her bottom and carried her out to the kitchen. She slipped Valeria into her high chair and tied a bib on her.

I took very little bites of my breakfast as i didn't want to go back to that school as i barely say a word as i had thought you weren't gonna take me back as i try to get out of my high chair alone.

Janice continued to try and feed Valeria, trying to get her to eat faster.

"Come on baby, we need to get moving so you can go to school." Janice encouraged, waiting for Valeria to finish eating what was in her mouth.

Janice looks at her watch and takes the bottle out of Valeria's mouth, setting it on the table.

"We need to get you dressed for school, honey."

Janice got Valeria out of the high chair and took her to her room. She took off her pajamas and started dressing her fro school.

Janice held Valeria on her lap as she worked a onesie over her head and snapped it closed over her diaper. She got out a tee shirt with Elmo on it and a pair of pants and slipped them on Valeria.

"I don't know why you don't want to go to school. It's lots of fun there and you get to be with all the boys and girls in your class."