LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I stood there scared and crying as it hurt to move, even though i was 8 years old i was the smallest out of the other girls as i stutter trying to say "i...i didn't do it" but had a feeling it wouldn't help to even say it out loud as all the girls watched i felt like i had no choice but to give up and say " i...i sorry everyone".

I yelped as i cried and ran off to my dorm room as it was smaller then the other girls rooms as i cried as i sit curled up in the cornor of the room and after what felt like hours had gone by i eventually had calmed down and decided that i needed to get away after being blamed for alot of things for to long just cause i was the smallest girl there.

The day went on, past breakfast and into the early morning activities. The children all had lunch and then went to their room to take a nap. Mrs. Hawthorne went into her office to do paperwork. Her office didn't have any windows as she hated looking out on the children. Within a few minutes the girls were all asleep.

I made it my chance to runaway as i couldn't really bring anything as i didn't have anything to really take except for old worn out clothes that i had to wear and only the old pair of shoes that were falling apart, as i had my old baby blanket from when i was real small. I quietly leave my room and made it seem like i was asleep as i make my way through the house and out the door where not even the sound of a pin dropping would get anyone's attention.

Janice Caulfield stood at the stove stirring a pan with chili in it. She lived in the middle of the woods by choice, not wanting to be bothered by the sounds of people around her. She turned off the stove, then emptied that pan into a bowl. Janice carried the bowl over to the table and sat down to eat. She had a small heater that was keeping her home warm.

I walked for what felt like forever as the sun was going down and getting dark out i came across a home in the woods that looked interesting as there was car parked next to it as i wondered who lived in it and decided to check it out as i quietly go up the steps and turn the door nob and quietly open it thinking maybe its not a good idea to check it out but i go ahead and do it anyway when i suddenly heard barking and i get scared and run but end up tripping and falling as i scared to cry as it hurt.

Janice heard the dog barking and went to investigate. When she reached the door she was shocked to see a body laying on her steps. She knelt down and rolled the body over. Judging from the length of the hair and that she was wearing a gown of some sort, it was a young girl. She couldn't be sure of the age though.

I was scared to talk as i didn't know what would happen to me, so i back away alittle as i cornor myself and hugged my knees to me.

I shook my head no as i didn't want to talk, tears roll down my cheeks a bit thinking i would get sent back to the wayward girls home.

Janice sighed as the girl refused to speak. She saw that she appeared afraid, which was understandable. She looked the girl over, trying to judge her age. She appeared to be around four or five, but Janice knew that couldn't be right. A child that age would never have made it this far through the woods to her house.

I stayed in the cornor as i barely moved much as i slowly reached for the cup that had milk in it as the warmth from it warmed up my cold hands as i slowly start to drink it. I look around the living room as the placed looked fairly nice but i wondered what will happen now or if the lady will send me back to where i came from. While lost in thought i heard barking as i see the dog get near me as i was scared thinking it was gonna bite me as i accidently drop the cup causing the milk to spill everywhere.

The dog walked over and started lapping up the milk that was spilled. Janice came back in the room and saw the girl cowering in the corner and her dog drinking the milk. She came over and took the dog by the collar and took him out the front door. She came back inside and came over near the girl.

I glanced up at the lady who goes by the name janice as i had picked up the sippy cup and drank the milk alittle too quick but couldn't help it as i was getting hungry after not having really any food all day after getting blamed at for stealing even though i knew i didn't do it. I stutter a bit as i say " m...my n..name is valeria and i...i sowwy for tresspassing i..i ran a..away from mrs hawthorne's wayward home for girls after getting miss treated all the time because i..i the littlest one there and all the girls pick on me and get me in trouble plwease don't send me back there" i started to tear again even though when i get upset

I took hold of your hand and got up and followed you to the kitchen as i didn't know what else to say or if you had any questions that you wanted to ask me but i shook the the thought out of my head for now as we enter the kitchen i blushed when my tummy rumbled from being hungry as the kitchen smelled so good from the chili you said you made as i waited patiently.

Janice led Valeria over to the table and helped her sit down. She saw that Valeria wasn't tall enough to see over the table as she sat their. Janice went to the pantry and got a pink plastic booster seat that her daughter had used. she brought it over to the table and fastened it to one of the chairs.

I sit there and carefully start to eat as i never really got a serving of food like this before since at wayward i always got a small amount and was the last one to get food. As i eat i kept to myself a bit as i never really noticed much that i practically fit in a toddler booster seat due to my small size until now but continued to eat til i was full. Once i finished i had a bit of food on me and blushed a bit from being a bit messy since i was really hungry and felt better now as i drink my milk.

Janice watched Valeria eat wondering what she was thinking about. When she saw that Valeria had got some of the chili on her face Janice took a napkin out of her pocket and wiped Valeria's face.

"So how old are you, Valeria? If I had to guess I would say around five or six. Am I close?"

"Well umm no i am eight years old miss janice" i look up at you alittle as i felt you clean my face off i stayed put until i was allowed to leave the table and clean up after myself as mrs hawthrone always made the girls do chores.

"that was nice of you to clean up like that, but you don't have to. I can clean up. It's my job. I'm sorry I thought you were younger."

Janice watched Valeria drink her milk.

"when did you go to the toilet last? I'm just wondering, since you have been here for awhile and you were travelling for awhile. Would you like me to show you where the bathroom is?"

"Noo i do it mrs hawthrone always told us girls that we had to clean up after ourselves and that if we didn't that would just be that we were lazy" i looked at you as i suddenly get quiet after i threw a little tantrum as i was just so used to cleaning up and was forgetting what its like to just be a kid and have fun.

"i do all those things in the bathroom it's just mrs hawthorne was very strict and had rules when it came to using the bathroom and i..i don't know it's hard being the youngest there and anytime the girls got me in trouble i wasn't allowed to use the bathroom or eat and would be left in my room all day for weeks at a time"