LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend's Sister (private with bluebird92)

robehouse

Charlene Benson stood in front of her mother listening to instructions. Her parents were going away for the weekend, leaving 18 year old Charlene in charge of her 14 year old sister Betsy. Charlene already knew the rules by heart since her mother had been reciting them all day.

"Hey Charlie!" Jordan exclaimed after immediately answering her phone, using her childhood nickname for her best and closet friend, "What's up? A sleepover? I'm totally in. I'll be over in a few minutes!" Jordan leapt off the couch and hurried to her room throwing together an assortment of clothes and vanity items and magazines.

"Mom! I'm staying at Charlene's tonight! I'll be home sometime tomorrow! Love you! Bye!" Without waiting for a response Jordan grabbed her packed bag, closed the house door, and began to walk the small distance to her friends house. Jordan and Charlene had been friends since pre-school, and went through everything together, including the sport they invented of teasing Betsy, Charlene's little sister, on her bed wetting.

Getting to the front door, she rang the bell three or four times in a row, eager to began the nights festivities.

Jordan giggled and hugged her friend tightly before following her inside. She always did whatever Charlene told her, being very submissive in nature, and happily she did so! Walking by the living room she saw Betsy and smiled mischievously, holding her own thumb up to her mouth mockingly as she walked by with Charlene.

"What a little baby!" Jordan exclaimed when they got to Charlene's bedroom, " I can't believe she can get away behaving like that! And diapers? Come on. Is she 14 years old or 14 months?" As she was rambling she undressed and got into her silky pink pajamas and sat on the bed, "What's our plans tonight Charlie?"

"Yes she is a little baby. I have to make sure she is in her diaper by 8, but I think we can get her in it right away. Let's tell her that she can stay with us if she gets ready for bed now, but if not she has to stay in her bedroom. I think she will go for it."

Jordan beamed with pleasure as they planned out their night of tormenting Betsy, "that would be so funny! She shouldn't wear anything over the diaper though, should she? We wouldn't want her hiding a little accident! Pizza and movies sound great, and..." She smiled mischievously, "What type of real fun are you thinking missy?"

Standing up, Jordan grabbed Charlene by her arms and pulled her downstairs to the living room, "Hey Betsy! Do you want to hang out with us tonight and watch movies?" She asked overly sweet, sitting next to Betsy on the couch.

"She never wears anything over her diaper. Mom won't let her. sometimes her diaper leaks and mom doesn't want her getting her pajama bottoms wet so she just wears the top. Also mom doesn't let her drink a lot before bedtime, but I thought we would be nice and let her have a couple of glasses of coke. We'll make the bathroom off limits to Betsy for the rest of the night too."

"This sounds perfect..." Jordan replied as she walked downstairs with her friend, her body trembling with delight at the idea of this young lady being humiliated.

She could tell by Betsy's reaction that this was an idea that truly excited her. All young teenagers wanted to hang out with the cool older kids! "We would love for you to hang out here with us, but that means there's not a lot of time for getting easy for bedtime afterwards, so you'll have to get ready for bed now, okay?" She smiled reassuringly, like a kind babysitter.

Jordan listened to the two sisters plan out the evening and lay down the ground rules while she sat there trying to contain her laughter. She didn't know why she made it her goal to pick on poor Betsy, or why she got such a thrill from it, and tonight she planned on going hard core with it.

"I would love to Baby --- Betsy!!!" Jordan quickly corrected herself so the young girl wouldn't catch her screw up and the two went upstairs to Betsy's very pink room. "Wow, you really like plink don't you Betsy?" She asked as Betsy gathered her supplies. Jordan took the goodnite in her hand and noticed the relative thickness in it and bit her tongue.

"Do you need my help in putting this on or do you have it?" Jordan asked, stretching the material out so the girl could step into it.

Betsy frowned at Jordan as she at first called her a baby. She led Jordan up to her room, and once in inside, she undressed, throwing her clothes into a pink plastic hamper that had her name on it. She got a goodnite out of the dresser and handed it to Jordan. She watched Jordan open the goodnite for her to step into, just like her mother or Charlene did when getting her dressed for bed.

"Oh I see..." Jordan said in a patronizing tone a babysitter would use when speaking towards a small child, "Well we don't want little Betsy to have any spankings tonight would we?" She patted the young girls padded bottom and went to her dresser and found a pink satin night shirt for the young teen to wear.

"This is perfect!" Jordan's exclaimed, pulling the shirt over Betsy's head, "you look so cute! Now why don't you take my hand and we'll go see what big sissy is up to in the kitchen, okay?" She smiled patronizing and held her manicured hand out to the girl to lead her downstairs.

Jordan and Betsy went downstairs and Jordan smiled at her best friend on the couch, winkling slyly as eye contact is made. She led Befsy over to the couch and helped her take a seat, placing two fingers on the inside of the pull up, " Good girl! No accidents yet!" Jordan cooed, her voice edging closer to bullying than loving.

"Is the pizza here yet?" She asked, hunger gnawing at her, but as she a asked the doorbell rang as if on cue, and Charlene and her went to go get it. "Betsy you stay here and let us know if you have to potty!"

Once they were out of the room Jordan asked in a low whisper, "What's the plan? How can we make that little baby feel humiliated?"

Betsy blushed when Jordan praised her for still being dry. Like she would have wet in the five minutes it took to get downstairs. She was getting very nervous now. She was beginning to doubt Charlene's sincerity when she promised to let her use the bathroom. When Jordan told her to stay there and tell her if she had to go potty, Betsy nodded her head. After the girls left Betsy pressed her thighs together and started rubbing the

• Like 1

Jordan listened very intently as Charlene explained to the plans for the evening. The idea of that poor little girl having the runs in her diaper was a little disgusting and caused Jordan to wrinkle her nose a little bit, but the thought of Betsy's humiliation during that time made it all worth it. Taking the bottle, plate with pizza, and a bib out of the kitchen, Jordan's head began to fill with all the crazy things she could to Betsy to make her night horrifying.

"Here you to sweetie!" Jordan called as she came back into the living room. Sure enough, Betsy was wiggling around on the couch like a fussy toddler, one who seemed to be in need of the potty, "Is somebody Hungwy?" She hands Betsy the plate, "Now this is the pizza we ordered for you so you need to eat every bite, and don't try not eating or I will be forced to feed you, okay? And here..." She took a pink plastic bib with Dora on the front and tied it around the poor girls neck, "So you don't get your pretty pajamas all icky and sticky!"

Sitting next to her, Jordan decided to hold off on giving her the bottle, "I want you to tell me when your thirsty and I'll help you with your drink okay? Charlene told me about the grape juice incident and we don't need any accidents like that okay? And make sure you tell me if you have to go potty! You know the rules about not telling us!"

Grabbing the remote, Jordan hit play and Dora showed up on the screen. "Oh my! Charlene said this was your most favorite movie? Is this true Betsy? You look so cute in your diaper and pajamas and bib, that it just makes sense you would love watching a baby show!"

Betsy blushed as she saw Jordan come in the room with the bib, bottle and pizza. She immediately pulled her hand away from her goodnite hoping Jordan hadn't seen her. She turned bright red as Jordan tied the bib around her neck and gave her the plate. She looked at the pizza and gulped. She knew that she wasn't supposed to eat mushrooms and if her mother was here she wouldn't have to. but here she was in a diaper, more a less, with a bib tied around her neck and being forced to eat some. She picked up the pizza and took a bite. She almost gagged but chewed it up and swallowed it.

Jordan noticed immediately when the diaper began to swell up with urine. She went to say something but held her tongue, deciding to let her stew in her own liquid for a bit and let the fear of punishment build up within her. Jordan didn't watch the movie at all, instead observing the little girl eat her pizza, make a mess out of it, and nearly gag on the disgusting mushrooms. It was oddly adorable yet she could tell that Betsy was humiliated.

" oh are you?" Jordan asked, taking the bottle, " Lay your head on mommy Jordan's lap and let her feed you your bottle, okay?" She took the plate from Betsy's hands and set it aside, patting her lap for Betsy to lay down on. Once she was laid down, she inserted the bottle and held it still for her to suckle on. " I bet you love Dora sooooo much Betsy ! Who's your favorite character?"

Betsy almost started crying as Jordan ordered her to lay down and nurse on the bottle. She did as she was told, not wanting further punishment that she knew was coming anyway. She hoped by doing what Jordan wanted it would distract her from checking her goodnite until later. Betsy laid her feet on the couch and had her knees spread out giving both Jordan and Charlene a good view of her goodnite.

Betsy sniffled as Jordan chastised her for having her accident, making her feel even more the baby than she already felt. She flinched when Jordan swatted her wet bottom. Betsy looked over at her sister looking for mercy but saw a smirk on Charlene's face. Betsy was taken upstairs in shame, being yelled at the whole way. she had her wet goodnite changed just like a toddler would have a pull up changed after wetting it. She cried out a bit when Jordan swatted her bottom again before bringing her back downstairs.

A few minutes after changing the baby the two girls appeared at the bottom of the stairs and encountered Charlene, and Jordan shared a nasty smirk with her best friend, imagining how happy Charlene was at the treatment of her little sister, "I think that's a good idea, that way when the baby pisses in her diaper she can do so while she sleeps and not have to feel so disgusted with herself." She glared down wickedly at Betsy, causing her to cower back in more shame, "To the bathroom piss=pants!"

Tears streamed from Betsy's eyes as Jordan dragged her to the bathroom. She closed her eyes when Jordan made her stand on the step stool and look in the mirror. She didn't want to look at herself. She opened her mouth when told to and let Jordan brush her teeth. this was the first time someone else was brushing her teeth since she had started kindergarten. She started bawling as Jordan swatted her bottom yet again.

"Hunger Games," Jordan replied rather quickly, "I'm always in the mood for violence!" She curled up on the couch under a blanket and leaned against Charlene, "You are so brave for taking care of that baby all weekend. I can't believe your parents would just dump her on you and make you put your life on hold for an entire three days. It is just torture."