LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

level of acceptance...

kellysbaby

My wife accepts my diapers enough to give her opinion on what ones she likes. She's also gotten to the point of hanging up my plastic panties in the closet. What a great wife..... Just a thought that I wanted to share.

Just another reason to make sure your wife knows about your diapers. My wife says she likes me in plain white diapers as they are more babyish/cute to her. I also keep a few molicares for when she gets in that rare mood to wear one too, since she like the purple for her self.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

My mom caught me once and just out right expressed her displeasure at the notion of my liking diapers. The rest of the people i know don't know about my diaper love, but if they did, they'd lock me up in a mental hospital, so really i can't tell anyone about my love of diapers.

mine knows and encourages my wearing. even to the point of recently telling me it's been a while since i've worn and i could/should bring some with us on our upcoming vacation and camping trip in the next few months. she's also not opposed to wearing too, and im pretty sure she's putting together a small collection of little paraphernalia for herself that she'll spring on me one day :P

My mom caught me once and just out right expressed her displeasure at the notion of my liking diapers. The rest of the people i know don't know about my diaper love, but if they did, they'd lock me up in a mental hospital, so really i can't tell anyone about my love of diapers.

This is just in your mind. It is neither illegal or immoral to like wearing diapers. And since they help you to de-stress (I'm guessing here), then most any decent therapist would encourage you to wear them when ever you feel you need to. The only reason most people you know are disgusted by it, is because you haven't properly educated them about it.

You may be right about people in general and i would definitely educate like friends of mine or a potential partner down the track about my love of diapers if asked, but i know for damn sure that my mom and dad are conservative people and if they

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It took me 3 years to finally tell my girlfriend. We had just returned to her home after watching a movie, and I was just laying in bed with her. I was trying to think of ways of telling her, because the desire was so strong at that time.
Well, apparently she could tell something was eating at me, and asked what was wrong.
After some tense hesitation, and not wanting her to think it was her, I finally worked up the nerve to just say it.
I figured right then and there she would tell me to leave, but she was curious if there was more to it than just simply having a diaper fetish. So I told her that I just enjoyed wearing them, that yes they turn me on, but it was more like a comfortable pair of underwear for me, that I don't like "using" them.
Her response was surprising... "So what's the big deal?"

She then asked me, if it was a turn on, and all I like to do is wear them, does that mean that I'd want her to start wearing, because she doesn't want that.
I explained to her that I'd never ask her to do anything she's uncomfortable with.
She wasn't to keen on the idea of me looking at photos of women wearing diapers online, I think mostly because she was afraid that I'd want her to wear them, but I assured her that this is more my thing, and that I wouldn't look that stuff up anymore.

Well, she proved to me that she was fine with it, because we ended up having sex afterwards.

A few weeks later, I asked her to move in with me, and she agreed.

For the last month, I have been wearing ConfiDry 24/7s to bed nearly every night, but haven't talked about it until today.
This morning after waking up, we're laying together, just having a lazy Sunday. I decide to treat her by umm... "having breakfast" which turned into her taking my shirt off, and gives my diaper a slight tug, and well... we had fun.
Later on after we got back from the store, I just asked her if the diaper bothered her any this morning. Her exact words were, "Not at all. Just as long as your not wearing them in public, and not walking around the house wearing just that and a shirt like 'Tommy Pickles' I'm perfectly fine with it. You know I love you, right?"

My heart melted. I sat down next to her and kissed her forehead, and thanked her for being so accepting...

So yeah... just as long as I'm not showing it off, or trying to make her wear one, she's totally cool with her man wearing diapers... oddly enough, the crinkling doesn't even bother her... lol
I literally feel like this is all a dream to be honest...

Be very careful to take care of your significant others needs, and don't focus all your energy on the diapers! Things can come too a quick end. 10 years and then poof :wacko:gone.

12 hours ago, diaper dan3 said:

Be very careful to take care of your significant others needs, and don't focus all your energy on the diapers! Things can come too a quick end. 10 years and then poof :wacko:gone.

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2015 at 6:02 AM, Bettypooh said:

When you've got such a special kind of partner, don't forget to treat them as the special person that they are B) Here's to hoping we can all be so lucky!

Bettypooh

that's what i try and instill with my husband who wears diapers but kept it a secret for years from me. i was shocked when i first found out but once i started understanding where he was coming from it is great. he still does not know how to share himself completely though, he will post some of his most intimate thoughts on these forums vs. talk or involve me in it.

Same here. I was married for a little over thirteen years and my ex-wife knew well before we got married and well before we go engaged I was a diaper lover. In the beginning she was very open and very supportive as a matter of fact she helped me an awful awful lot to discover myself for that I am very thankful. After having two children she decided she wanted to divorce me and she did. Later I found out she was preparing the divorce behind my back for little over a year so she was completely prepared had everything set and taken care of then she dropped the ball and left. So acceptance for your spouse is only relative if you