LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rick's Stroke of Luck - for critique

This is THE very first story I ever published on the web back in July of 1998. It first appeared on wetset.net in the early days of discovering my different fetishes weren't mine alone.

I felt like it kind of rushed to get to the good parts, and in the process the characters fell a little flat. I liked the idea of the story- the wife was giving me vibes of mental instability yet she still loved him. What made me have a hard time suspending my belief was the characters weren't delved into much. The surface was scratched but made me feel like there was more to it.

If you hadn't said this was your first story, I would've guessed it was an early one - it has the hallmarks of a beginning writer. I didn't notice any mechanical problems such as grammar, spelling, etc. Comparing it to your work now and you cam see how far you've come and how much you've improved. :)

In these threads/stories, I don't notice typos and grammar so much unless they are really glaring. My mind will just gloss right over them. I'm reading for continuity, plot and characters.