LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Fiancee and Accepting Myself

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone should have the courage to tell their partner about their diaper wearing. When my now husband told me he wears diapers I laughed because I thought he was funny. It took a few gears a turning in my head and I did accept him. We have been married for over 13 years. Even I have tried wearing diapers sometimes. Everyone should be accepted for who they are, not what they wear.

• 5 months later...

Everyone should have the courage to tell their partner about their diaper wearing. When my now husband told me he wears diapers I laughed because I thought he was funny. It took a few gears a turning in my head and I did accept him. We have been married for over 13 years. Even I have tried wearing diapers sometimes. Everyone should be accepted for who they are, not what they wear.

I am curious as to what level diapers play in your relationship with your husband.

I am curious as to what level diapers play in your relationship with your husband. How often does he wear? Can he wear openly around you? Does he wet/mess? If so, do you take part in any of his diaper changes? Has your husband's diaper wearing help change your opinion concerning the relationships between men and women? Do you now see men as possibly being inferior to females? Do males ever really get over being a baby and desiring motherly love? Have you become a mommy to him (diaper changes, nursing, etc.)? Did accepting his need to be diapered change his behavior in any way (did he become more submissive). I would love to hear some of your thoughts about this.

Good questions though. I'd like to hear her answers too. (hits the follow button).

• 3 weeks later...

Wow it is a lot of questions to answer. :angel_not:

Let's see:

1. Hubby wears all the time. 2. He can wear openly around me. 3. He wets. 4. I think I have changed him once or twice. 5. No. 6. No. 7. No, at least I don't think so.(Depends on the meaning) 8. No, I am no ones mommy. 9. No.

• 1 month later...

My wife has been excepting of my wearing nappies she knew from day one about me dressing as I knew that I had to tell her about that but wasn't sure how she would take it about me wanting to be in a nappy. She has worked in the care sector for work all her life so seeing adults in nappies is not a new thing but wearing them for enjoyment was. Anyway she found out about me wanting to be a AB when she saw this website on my pc and asked me what I was on her for I told her and she said if you want to wear a nappy that I could. cut a long a short I was given a punishment 2 months ago that every night I must be in a nappy and I can not take it off until the morning. She knew that I have to use the loo every night so for the last two months I woken up wet. On top of that we going to many fetish events and local munches and have had to be in a nappy for them to she enjoys the fact that I will having to use my nappy at some point while we are there.

my punishment ends next week but I'm sure she know 5han I will probably keep this routine up as I enjoy it .

Debs xx