LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

walking like a baby

waynecook52

Hi,Well I have been looking back over a bunch of pages and I did not come across anything written about walking like a baby.Iknow when I am here in my apt.in just my diapers I allways walk like a baby.Of course with the thickness of my diapers I can not help but walk this way.I have found myself walking that way in public and when I notice I start to limp.That way its not as notiseable that I am wearing a diaper.So my ? to all do you walk like a baby when you are at home?

I sometimes act like I'm only just learning how to walk and lean on things and waddle around, not unlike a drunk might do. I keep my hands up in the air to catch myself and just go with the flow. Also crawling is fun too although brutal on the hands and knees, especially if you are heavy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I waddle when I'm diapered at home. I wear cloth over a disposable so it's quite thick and super soft and comfy. When I'm in big girl panties or pullups I find I actually cross my legs quite easily sitting, standing, or walking. Which results in a subtly feminine body language.