LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punished for Bedwetting

• 2 weeks later...

I lived with my mom and grandma growing up. My mother was always very sympathetic to my wetting the bed. My grandma on the other hand scolded me for it often as I got older. I had daytime accidents often until I was 8 or 9. They usually ended with a good scolding and being grounded to my room, which was usually where it happened. I wet the bed most nights until I was 10 or so. It all started again when I was about 12 when I started wetting my underwear again. Not too long after I was back to wetting most nights and pooping in my pants. If I got caught I usually got a good scolding. I am 43 now and still do every chance I get

Surely nowadays parents don't punish bedwetters. Back when I was a kid it was standard practice.

That's because we know better now. Back then parents just thought it was intentional and lazyness. There was no understanding why bedwetting happened. Sure today there are still kids who get punished for wetting the bed because there are abusive parents out there.

I remember my brother wetting his bed when he was 5 yrs old, then he went thru a phase of pooping his pants for about 3 or 4 months. My mother was not very happy, and always made him scrub his underwear in the bathroom sink.Then put him in a diaper and nothing else, it was meant to embarrass him I guess. I think he enjoyed it.

Today parents are probably more understanding.

There are also parents out there who don't know any better still because they are stupid and don't want to learn :( I believe they will be extinct in one more generation since their kids are so much better informed- they will not make the mistakes their own parents did :groupwave: Hey, some of reality is actually pretty good! :thumbsup:

I remember my brother wetting his bed when he was 5 yrs old, then he went thru a phase of pooping his pants for about 3 or 4 months. My mother was not very happy, and always made him scrub his underwear in the bathroom sink.Then put him in a diaper and nothing else, it was meant to embarrass him I guess. I think he enjoyed it.

Today parents are probably more understanding.

My brother went through a phase of pooping his pants and my mom started to get mad at him instead of taking him to a doctor. Then he messed himself again and this time he tried to clean himself up and left a mess. I think my brother was sick. I remember when my son pooped his pants and I wasn't happy about it but my mom told me he had diarrhea and then it happened two more times and I saw it come out of him without him grunting and pushing. That was a mess I had to clean up outside.

There are also parents out there who don't know any better still because they are stupid and don't want to learn :( I believe they will be extinct in one more generation since their kids are so much better informed- they will not make the mistakes their own parents did :groupwave: Hey, some of reality is actually pretty good! :thumbsup:

Also I think parents sometimes do something funny with their child so they take a picture of it and post it online not even realizing how it can get taken out of context. Like the time some mother put her kid in a box and said she was shipping her off somewhere or the time some man tied his toddler up. I remember those were intended as a joke but they backfired.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was punished and humiliated for my constant bedwetting as a child. Having my face riubed in my wet bed and being belted for it was a regular occurance as well as being made to sleep in the same unchanged wet and smelly bed for several nights in a row. It wasn't until I was in my teens it was finally accepted I probably always would wet the bed and was left to deal with it my self following an embarrasing visit to the doctors and a referal to the continence nurse.

I can relate to all same for me
  • 2 months later...

Constantly-even though I'm incontinent.

• 2 weeks later...

I was severely physically abused and humiliated for it. I still feel guilty sometimes when I need changed. Even though I know I can't help going in my diapers.

My folks used to talk about my bedwetting as if I weren't in the room. I have vivid memories of aunts and uncles asking my mother if I was still wetting the bed in front of me. How embarrassing. It was no secret that I wet the bed and everyone knew back then.