LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Personalities

DLdapper

Hey, being an adult baby means something different for everyone, and so everyone will act a little differently than another AB. I've seen people talk about how they dress for different roles or ages, but what kind of mental personality do you find yourself taking? I'll use myself as an example.

I've mentioned this before, but for me my AB side is mixed in with my adult side. I tend to drink alcohol from a baby bottle or suck on a pacifier as I grind through a game. I keep my baby side at home though, and don't mix my personal and private life (especially with my work).

Maybe I have a split personality, but I take care of myself as a little girl and assume both roles. I always wanted to raise children but couldn't, so I became the child I always wanted to have.

I am a very outgoing person in real life, always responsible and ready to play the leader role if I need to. All of this reverses when I become my little self. I become very quiet and reserved and like to isolate myself. Cuddling with stuffed animals and drawing in coloring books is what I find myself doing the most, rather than playing actual games or communicating. Little time, essentially, is quiet time. I take no responsibility as a baby. I don't tell Daddy when I need a change or when I'm hungry. I let everything be done for me and if I drop or spill something, Daddy is the one who has to notice.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My adult self teeters on the catch-22 of lonesome and shy. I need "me time" regularly to recharge my batteries. I tend to shy away from taking risks. I often think "I can't."

When I'm little, I'm still fine by myself, but I would like to try being little with a CG or a playmate sometime. If I am alone, which is usually the case, I'm not usually particularly lonely. I'm much less anxious in little space. I get more submissive, and I also become extremely curious. A lot of kink exploration that I would never try as a grown-up is possible, and even fun, in little space.

I really wanna try it with a CG. As it is, I've noticed my inner monologue has me assume that role as well. It's like instead of me just intuitively knowing what to do to be responsible after years of conditioning, I have to actually talk myself through it in little space. I self-reference (in my mind) with "we;" i.e. "Ok, we need to go get veggies cause we need them to grow up big and strong.. Now we need to drink a bunch of water.. Now it's time for a bath, we gotta take off our clothes, get in the shower.. If we're good and we do our homework now, we can have cookies and watch Pokemon once it's finished.. etc, etc" My vocabulary in text-based communications remains at an adult level (unless I'm specifically RPing otherwise with someone), but I'll use simpler words or phrases in my internal monologue.