LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Issue

They have referred me to a urologist . My side pain comes and goes. I haven't had the urgency In a few days but I still have damp underwear after I go to the restroom . I am using depend underwear for men for the dribble and Incase the urgency comes back. I have noticed that in the past few dayd I get a uncomfortable feeling on my butt after sitting for long periods .

The undeewear are very crinkly, my wife Said they are noisy. It sounds like a diaper.

I'd rather have crinkly underwear than wet pants.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the urologist and he put me on some powerful antibiotics for 30 days and put me on the generic form of flomax. Can't really tell much difference in the two days I have been on the meds. I am not peeing as much but I'm not drinking as much water either. I feel full all the time if that makes sense. Before I was drinking water all day and peeing but having urgency issues. I have noticed that my urine is more yellow amber , and I'm sure that's from not taking in enough water.

• 1 month later...

Well I went to the dr last Monday, not much as changed I started having pains in my bladder region, which the dr said were bladder spasms. He put me on vesacare, which gives me dry mouth so I drink more then I have to pee more . He also changed the anti biotic , I have been having pain when I sit for period of 30 min or more and he said that it is probably from the prostate. I have moments where I get the normal warning I have to pee and I go like normal, then I have moments where I get tickle feeling down there and I start peeing. I have been in full blow diapers for about 3 days. My wife isn't to found of this, she hasn't been rude or insensitive she just made a comment it seems like I want to wear the diapers. I told her yes I do when I am out, it's better than being in a situation where I have an accident or leak thru the pull ups.

Is there any way to get insurance to cover some of the costs?

Also we are about to have our 2nd daughter any day now . We always said that we would wait to have another once the 1st was potties trained cause she didn't want two in diapers. She is ready and I said at least our daughter is potties trained, and she patted me and said" I will still have two in diapers" and " I said " at least your not changing these diapers" it was all in fun. She had moments where the diapers don't bother her, she will rub my back and move the diaper to rub the small of my back.

And then she will make comments like do you need that at home? I see her point , for those that have a spouse or partner how did you all handle the switch to needing diapers? She is very vanilla when it comes to fetishes, and she knows I have a diaper fetish, and see where she is coming from . I did tell her that underwear or diapers that I am wearing do not define who I am , and that I could have a more major medical issue, so I'll take this if it have to deal with long term or for life.

The meds aren't worth taking if they work they don't stop accidents completely. So to me it isn't worth taking also the side effects are bad, so for those two reasons I won't take them. Yes some health insurance pays for diapers.

If it's prostate problems they may be able to fix that ;) And yes, most insurance will cover these expenses (including diapers if the Dr. will write a prescription for them) but that varies, so you'll have to speak with your agent about that. A lot of folks are treated successfully for Incontinence issues so don't give up hope yet; it usually takers a while to get it all sorted out so be patient and keep trying!

I hate to disagree, but my research has shown very few insurance companies will cover diapers. My insurance is decent and they won't. The also won't cover PTNS, Botox injections for OAB, or many of the most recent medicines.

You either would need to have really really expensive insurance, in which case you can probably afford the diapers, or be eligible for Medicaid, in which case the diapers aren't the best....

The bright side is that behavioral therapy is usually 50-70% effective, add some medicine and there is a good chance of total recovery. All this, assuming you still have problems after they hopefully fix your prostrate issues

• 2 weeks later...

I had to get off the vesacare it causing me to be moody and cranky. Also I was always tired . Now we just welcomed our 2nd daughter last week, but I was tired before that. Also when I was on the vesacare I was having to pee a lot, I had a full bladder feeling and I was emptying the bladder but i was peeing a lot. There are moments where I get a damp feeling at the tip of my penis every now and again. It's not full blown lose control of bladder but random moist damp feelings down there. I wonder if that is bladder leakage. I am in diapers 24/7 now by choice and need, I don't know when I'll have to go and don't want to have an accident in public. I don't know if I'm used to the diapees but usually once I have the have to pee feeling I start peeing in the diapers with out trying. I still have moments where I can make it to the bathroom like normal and I try to when I can but normally I end up with wet diapers

The human boidy is a very complex 'machine' and there is nothing about it which is not somehow connected with something else- often many other things. Anything which is strong enough to alter one thing will have some effect on other things ;) Meds are always a trade-off like that which is why I do my best to avoid taking them. The body is a great self-healer if it has the things it needs to do that with, but it can't heal everything by itself and that ability varies greatly from one person to another. Sometimes meds are truly needed.

• 1 month later...

Well I went back to the urologist back at the end of November and all he did was take me off antibiotics and tell me to keep taking some bladder meds that gives me really bad heart burn and makes me pee a lot so I'm not taking it. I have begun the process of finding another urologist. I am in diapers 24/7.

I can make it to the toilet sometimes so I just uptape and pee, but sometimes when I'm sitting or out at work I get the pee feeling and then start peeing. I try to make it to restroom, the wife I think coming around to this maybe beings long term medical issue. She still doesn't like the diapees but she hasn't made any snide remarksnand the other day I was in a diaper and tshirt at home and she didn't say anything negative about it.

It just sucks she won't be intimate with me tell its cleared up as she says it. She keeps telling she doesn't want an image of me in diaper to be the way she sees me, I really don't know what she means by that. I asked her what if this is long term and she said well then we will figure it out . I know I'm comfortable with the diapers due to the fetish, but this is different and I wished she would be comfortable with me wearing them and be intimate.

Well I went back to the urologist back at the end of November and all he did was take me off antibiotics and tell me to keep taking some bladder meds that gives me really bad heart burn and makes me pee a lot so I'm not taking it. I have begun the process of finding another urologist. I am in diapers 24/7.

I can make it to the toilet sometimes so I just uptape and pee, but sometimes when I'm sitting or out at work I get the pee feeling and then start peeing. I try to make it to restroom, the wife I think coming around to this maybe beings long term medical issue. She still doesn't like the diapees but she hasn't made any snide remarksnand the other day I was in a diaper and tshirt at home and she didn't say anything negative about it.

It just sucks she won't be intimate with me tell its cleared up as she says it. She keeps telling she doesn't want an image of me in diaper to be the way she sees me, I really don't know what she means by that. I asked her what if this is long term and she said well then we will figure it out . I know I'm comfortable with the diapers due to the fetish, but this is different and I wished she would be comfortable with me wearing them and be intimate.

• 2 months later...

So here's an update, I went and saw a new urologist, he was very thorough and very concerned about my issues. He was baffled that the other urologist just wanted to keep pumping me full of pills. Come to find out I don't even have the issue that the first urologist was trying to treat. Now here's the scary part, he is concerned that I may have multiple sclerosis and is going to send me to a neurologist to get it checked out. He said I have all of the symptoms for it and that it is not uncommon for me in ages 30 to 40 to have it. I don't know much about it, I am kind of concerned and worried that I may have it.

I had the cystoscope procedure done today, man it hurts when I pee, feels like I'm peeing razors! How long does this feeling help, there is blood in my diaper. Haven't lost any control, I read that I could , just blood running into the diaper. Dr said bladder was fine, next neurologist to see what is causing everything.

I've had a few of those and haven't had any pain with them last more than a few minutes- 30 at most. A cytoscope really isn't all that different from a normal catheter so you really shouldn't be experience any long lasting pain- let alone blood. You may want to call you doctor back and let him know you are getting almost all blood when peeing. This is a sign of something worse going on and may even warrant just going in to the ER.

They pumped me full of antibiotics about 30 min before they put me under for the prevention of infection. I was out during the procedure, it just burns and stings like hell when I pee in diaper or toilet . Wet diaper had a red tinge to it, also I took azo type pill I read online that it sometimes helps reduce the pain when peeing. So I don't know if the last wet diaper had some of that urine where it's discolored from the pill or if it was blood in the pee, they said I would pee blood at first but it would clear up. I'm just leaking blood from the tip