LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you dls?

Erik1988

Always had a fascination with thick plastic diapers. I remember having a babysitter who loved me more than her own kids and took care of me till I was 3. I don't remember being in diapers as a child and I never needed them. I remember the first time I was intensely fascinated and wanted to wear a diaper I was about 4. No kids in my age group at my day care wore diapers. We were all put in the main area with all the other kids and they put on "Neverending Story". Some kid I hadn't remembered seeing before walked in with one of the babysitters and was given a mat and he layer on the floor in front of me. I could see that he was wearing a thick plastic diaper, as all diapers were in the 80's. He raised his hand to get the baby sitter 's attention and said I have to go pee. Apparently he was either potty training or he had a lot of accidents and was made to wear a diaper. Anyway I remember the baby sitter saying just go in your diaper. It gave me chills that I couldn't understand until I was older.

I can't remember what finally pushed me to buy my first bag, but I remember it was summer and I was 17 or 18. I had a part time job so I was home a lot while my parents were out at work. I cased the pharmacy for days finally growing the nerve to go in and buy a bag of depends. When I got home I had already been making my own disposables using old tighty whiteys for the frame, paper towels for absorbancy, plastic bags as the backing, staples to stitch the sides together, and a new pair of tighty whiteys to hold them in place. When I put on the depends I was already having to go # and #2. When I let it all loose, I remember my legs giving up because of the sexual thrill. I was ashamed of my fetish but realized it was here to stay and that any long term relationship I had was going to be with a woman who could respect if not be a part of my fetish. I fondly remember my first true love, the girl I lost my virginity to while seniors in high school. She was wearing a diaper for me, and teasing me by sitting in my lap and then flooding, letting me feel that warmth coming from her perfect round diapered ass. Then once I had her on the bed and opened her wet diaper out flat, I then removed my wet diaper and we did what any 18 year old couple would do. That was the most involved of any of my relationships. The two others that I told (my ex wife and my current wife) did not get involved, at least on a sexual level.

I don't know what caused it, but my earliest memory of wanting to wear them is when I was three and my grandma used to take care of me while my mum was at work. My grandma sometimes had new mother gift bags at her house ready to be donated to the hospital, as well as Pampers and other baby items which were put into the bags. Whenever I saw that she had these bags, I would ask to wear one of the Pampers. My grandma spoiled me badly, so as far as I remember she always said yes. I don't remember if I wet them but I loved wearing them. At around the same age I would also wrap my security blanket around me and between my legs so it felt like a nappy. My parents told me not to wee in it (as if I would!). Based on how young I was when it started, I think it might have been a spontaneous thing, not caused by any one thing in particular. I always acted younger than my age and preferred toys for babies/kids younger than me, so that might have been part of it too.

• 1 year later...

I believe mine started because I always saw maxi pads around my house and my grandma's and basically everywhere I went. I thought, as a kid, that girls got to pee in them but since I was a boy I couldn't. So I started stealing them from everywhere and wetting them. Ummm it felt so good, I didn't get any sexual arousal out of it because I was too young, probably 8, but I still wet maxi pads to this day if I have no diapers. I'm actually wearing one right now letting out little spurts of pee into it try to feel that great wetting feeling but not leak too bad