LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you dls?

Erik1988

I'm GOING to go with the Butterfly effect for me... Some butterfly landed on an elephants nose that trampled into some elk which killed kicked up some dust which alerted some lions which ate the elk that was killed by a hunter in Africa that transported their hides back to the United States which has bees in their hides which pollinated St. Louis Missouri at the right time of day in the right temperature on the second of my development as a child which strangely made me want to wear diapers. Weird I know but I have traced this out and found no other explanation but the above!

My bedwetting and now incontinene, plujs my mother putting me in diapers/nappies during car trips.

I was never put in nappies for car trips apart from before I was initially out of them during the day at about 5 years old but I'm sure my constant bedwetting and more than ocasional pants wetting as a kid has a lot to do with it. Even back then I never cared if I was wet.

I was a bedwetter starting around age five and still am to this day. I started wearing only at night but around age 7 I started becoming more comfortable with wearing and started leaving my diapers on longer and longer if my parents didn't ask me to take it off. In middle school, if it wasn't wet, I would wear to school and wet it when I needed to. It was around that time I started to have feelings for diapers. Plus, around puberty, I started masterbation the my diapers while wet and or messy. I enjoyed it as I do now.

I've always had a fascination with diapers since as long as I remember. My earliest memory was when I was around maybe two and was being changed. In fact I think every memory I've had since before I was five was diaper related in some way. I remember liking the process of being changed the most by lying down, un-taping the sides, and then getting a new diaper slid under and being taped up again. I was a bed wetter until I hit puberty but unfortunately only wore pull-ups for bed until I was five. I used to put them on and then strut around in front of the bathroom mirror admiring the way they looked on me. The last time I was properly diapered around that age was when I found a folded adult diaper in a drawer and asked my mom to put it on me.

I eventually lost interest in diapers until I was around 18 and found pictures of girls wearing them on the net. I've considered myself a DL ever since.

For me it was the cumulative effect of a number of different things--being diapered late enough that I could remember it (close to age three), a weak bladder in the daytime as a child, leading to an intense fear of wetting my pants (though I inexplicably could hold it at night) and simple proximity to them. From my earliest memories to about age twelve, I was surrounded by diapers: first my cousin's, and then my brothers'. I think, too, that because of my fear of pants-wetting, I secretly wished I could wear diapers so I wouldn't have to worry about getting to the toilet on time.

I think I first realized that I was excited by nappies around 5 or 6 years of age. I had just started kindergarten and I saw that the boy I sat next to in class was wearing plastic pants under his grey school shorts. Sitting on the floor together I could see up the leg of the very short shorts that were typical of the time. At lunchtime a couple of the older kids came up to me to tell me about the "kid who wets his pants and has to wear plastic pants" - I guess I was meant to join them in teasing him but I could only think about how jealous I was.

In class I'd often be able to see his plastic pants poking out from his short's waistband and hear the crinkling as he moved in his seat. When we were in the corridor hanging up our school satchels I'd often see a spare pair of the clear of frosted plastic pants stuffed in his bag with his lunch. Unfortunately I moved schools after a few months but for years all I could think of was that kid.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't really know why i just always have been a DL. When i lived at home with my parents my mum found my plastic pants and cloth diapers which i told her i needed as i was starting to wet the bed again ( i was 13). She went ape shit and took me to the doctors who diagnosed nocturnal enurosis and said that i was sensible to take precautions but encouraged the use of the star chart to psychologically help me to get over my bedwetting, what he didn't know was i was deliberately wetting my diapers. My mum managed to get a hold of adult diapers which back then were really useless. I used these for quite a while trying different sizes and absorbancy until i was happy with the biggest thickest diapers i could find. Really embarrassing at the time in the drug stores at that age trying to get the right diapers. I had a great time every night in a new diaper, sometimes not wetting the diaper so that it gave my mother some sort of encouragement.

Unlike most who have responded, I have no memory of loving diapers when I was younger. I became DL a year or so ago after developing an overactive bladder whilst going through a stressful time at work. Finding an added pad inadequate, I graduated to a pull up and then through discovering this web site experimented with a pack of Tena Slip Super. As soon as I padded up the stress melted away. Nothing can explain how or why but perhaps the desire to have no control over a basic function as peeing compensates for the necessity of daily control in my job as a manager. It now feels unnatural when I am not diapered and peeing when my body tells me to.

I don't really know. I really think that I have always had an interest in diapers. I had a good childhood. Good parents. I wasn't a bed wetter. I remember having a few accidents in my pants when I was three or four but it was no big deal. I do remember my mom telling my dad about someone having trouble potty training their kid n giving them a spanking because all else was failing. Maybe I got some of my fantasies from that. As far back as I can remember, I was interested in diapers, and spankings. I didn't like spankings as a kid but became aroused when I saw another kid get a spanking

• 3 weeks later...

Due to BPH I had been having a problem with drips after urinating for the past year or two. I started using a pantiliner to catch these drips and it worked fine. However as my BPH progressed I started having more dribbles during the day and a once or twice a year leak at night. The night time leaks were not enough to flood the bed but it did make a small spot on the sheets and soaked my underwear. I realized that a pantiliner would not give me enough protection and I started using "guards" during the day and night. Worked great for the day but after a heavy leak at night which the guard did not fully contain I added a Depends pull-up at night. This combo is working great for me and to my surprise I found I was sleeping better than ever. I also noticed that when I was wearing diapers it gave me a very secure feeling. As I've said before I'm not sure I'm a true DL yet but I seem to be working on it and enjoying it the more I wear!

You're not there yet. No true DL calls a pullup a diaper. There is a huge difference between them, which is an insult to real adult diapers.

You're not there yet. No true DL calls a pullup a diaper. There is a huge difference between them, which is an insult to real adult diapers.

i'm sure he didn't mean to hurt the feelings... of the diapers. ..?!

good luck with the bph, pads n pullups! i hope you find a way to be comfortable (or at least not mortified and reclusive!) while you find a way to manage the trouble. and don't worry about "working on becoming" a dl; we'll be around either way in case you want to chat. even those of us with annoyingly reliable bladders :-)

i'm sure he didn't mean to hurt the feelings... of the diapers. ..?!

good luck with the bph, pads n pullups! i hope you find a way to be comfortable (or at least not mortified and reclusive!) while you find a way to manage the trouble. and don't worry about "working on becoming" a dl; we'll be around either way in case you want to chat. even those of us with annoyingly reliable bladders :-)

I made friends with an ab/dl on Fetlife, and I can't remember if it came up in conversation or I was nosing through his listed fetishes and saw diapers there. Initially, I thought it was kinda weird, but curiosity got the better of me, as it often does, and I ordered some Lille Care diapers. At first, I just wore them, discovering I enjoyed the humiliation side of it. Then I started to wet them to add to the humiliation, and suddenly I ran out.

Three year ago I woke up wet. I visited some websites and ordered diapers and plastic pants. First it felt strange, but soon I became used to wear them. They give me the freedom to pee whenever I want. This is a great feeling. Felling becomes even better when the diaper is wet and I touch myself. Now I wear diapers at night in bed and sometimes on daytime. Because I have a latex fetish, it is a good match.