LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you learned to accept and enjoy your bedwetting?

stevewet

Accepting bedwetting to the level of enjoyment definitely takes certain things coming together (At least for myself, everyone experiences things in their own way.). When I was young (3-7), bedwetting was just something you dealt with growing up or so I understood anyways. Then it stopped for a bit and when I hit puberty it came back. This time it was an inner battle between what I thought and what I thought society thought about bedwetting. I always carried a lot of shame when I was bedwetting in my teens. It stopped at around 15 and I thought I was good to go. After that I entered the military, had one embarassing night while in basic training and then was good for another couple of years. After coming back from Iraq, I started wetting again much to my horror. The doctor could only tell me originally that they had no idea why I was wetting. Eventually I ended up getting a sleep study and they connected the bedwetting to my sleep apnea. I harbored a lot of shame and self loathing for myself, mainly because -I- enjoyed my condition but was overly concerned with what society would think, not thinking of the rational implication that they'd have to see me sleeping or I'd have to out myself, both situations which would be unlikely.

• Like 1

Accepting bedwetting to the level of enjoyment definitely takes certain things coming together (At least for myself, everyone experiences things in their own way.). When I was young (3-7), bedwetting was just something you dealt with growing up or so I understood anyways. Then it stopped for a bit and when I hit puberty it came back. This time it was an inner battle between what I thought and what I thought society thought about bedwetting. I always carried a lot of shame when I was bedwetting in my teens. It stopped at around 15 and I thought I was good to go. After that I entered the military, had one embarassing night while in basic training and then was good for another couple of years. After coming back from Iraq, I started wetting again much to my horror. The doctor could only tell me originally that they had no idea why I was wetting. Eventually I ended up getting a sleep study and they connected the bedwetting to my sleep apnea. I harbored a lot of shame and self loathing for myself, mainly because -I- enjoyed my condition but was overly concerned with what society would think, not thinking of the rational implication that they'd have to see me sleeping or I'd have to out myself, both situations which would be unlikely.

• Like 1

What a heartwarming story of shame and acceptance! Thanks for sharing this with us. I too wet the bed into my teens and beyond. Even in college every few weeks. Occasionally in graduate school. I enjoyed bedwetting while I was doing it in a half-awake state but, like you, I was ashamed of myself for doing it.

Thank you :). I actually ended up meeting my current girlfriend on DD's sister site, Diapermates (also to my surprise). Her profile was very direct and I figured at worst I might be dejected if the profile was a troll set-up. So I told her and she was very happy that I could open up about it to her. I'm definitely very blessed with her. She is very open minded and compassionate.

Hey, that's great! I've only known a few people who met their lovers on a fetish site. I hope that you and your girlfriend don't have other factors (like spouses) to complicate your relationship. When a person has "unusual" tastes and needs, it's best to increase your chances that potential love interests are accepting of them.

Oh, there are plenty of complicating factors. Aren't there always? Lol. But no spouses, and nothing that will keep us apart!

Hey, that's great! I've only known a few people who met their lovers on a fetish site. I hope that you and your girlfriend don't have other factors (like spouses) to complicate your relationship. When a person has "unusual" tastes and needs, it's best to increase your chances that potential love interests are accepting of them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When I first started bed wetting 10 years ago, I was quite resistant to the notion of being a bed wetter and did everything I could to prevent it. The doctors weren't able to find anything physically wrong with me, but diagnosed me with over active bladder. I took a prescription and watched my water intake for years after that, but would still have instances of bed wetting about once a week. I finally got sick of waking up with a wet bed and turned to wearing diapers every night. There's a part of me that still abhors the fact that I'm a bed wetter, but I'm actively trying to purge it. Denying my condition certainly didn't help me, but accepting it seems to be. So, yes, accepting the fact that I am a bed wetter seems to be the best way for me to cope with the condition. Trying to stop myself from wetting the bed only to ultimately fail certainly did me no good.

Since I un-potty trained and became a bed wetter I sleep better then I have in many years. I love going to bed diapered and sleeping all night only to wake up to a very wet and sometimes messy diaper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Phenomenal Princess said:

I've more or less accepted it. As for enjoying it? Hrrrm :/ lol

Well, I'm hoping to find out how to do that here ;)

xoxoxo

I'm glad that you are accepting your bedwetting. Stressing about it would only make it worse, I suspect. You might enjoy reading Jilllarson's two posts at FetLife about how she came to find some benefit in being a bedwetter. Good luck to you in finding some pleasure in what can be an intensely embarrassing and shame-filled experience, but which can also be enjoyable with the right attitude.

I've

• 2 months later...

Not yet. Mostly because I was quite recently continent (whereas now I have basically nonfunctional urinary continence) and I'm still not used to the byzantine logistics of carting night diapers around everywhere if there's even the slightest chance I might have to stay over somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, boobybird89 said:

Have I accepted it, yes. Do I enjoy it is mixed. I love the feeling and security of a diaper but I also wouldn't give the shame of wet bedsheets to my worst enemies.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to pee my bed when I was a boy and sometime had daytime accidents as well. I wore nappies at night until I was about 8 or 9, then I just peed in my pj's. By then. It wasn't so often. I dried up by mid teens. Over the last few years my bed wetting has come back big time and I am back in nappies at night. I also now need to use them during the day. This is due to over active bladder and some nerve damage. I have come to enjoy my nappies over time

• 4 weeks later...

I love being a bedwetter and waking up soaking wet every morning. I wouldn't want to be dry at night. I love everything that goes with bedwetting. Soaking nappies, soggy sheets, the stains on my sheets, the constant smell of urine in my room. I couldn't imagine life any other way.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I love being a bedwetter and waking up soaking wet every morning. I wouldn't want to be dry at night. I love everything that goes with bedwetting. Soaking nappies, soggy sheets, the stains on my sheets, the constant smell of urine in my room. I couldn't imagine life any other way.

Lucky you! Right now

• 1 month later...