LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you learned to accept and enjoy your bedwetting?

stevewet

I wet the bed most if not every night and have learned to accept and embrace my condition. I just wondered if anyone else has found this the best way to cope with being an adult bedwetter.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

The best way to accept is to realize the advantage.

I wet in my sleep nearly every night.

Haven't had to get up and go to the bathroom in the night since I was 12 (parents got me up till that age).

There is not much that is better than getting a full uninterrupted nights sleep nearly every night no matter how much or what you drank that evening.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly I don't know why people make such a fuss about incontinence and bedwetting. Compared with just about any other condition you could be blessed with through life it really is not a problem. Whats more you can learn to accept and start enjoying it as many including me have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I began to wear and wet diapers for fun about six years ago, I've had at most two accidents a year. I wet the bed every night as a child, many nights as a teen, and some nights as a young adult. I hated it at the time, except that when I wet while still half asleep, I did think it was okay to wet and I enjoyed wetting. The feeling of enjoying it is back, only this time I embrace it, rather than being ashamed of doing it.

• Like 1

Always been a bedwetter, and from one of the most common causes, "The dream" where you're standing at the toilet and letting it go. You'd think after 42 years I'd know this particular nemesis and yet I can never prevent it. Accepting it could happen any time I became more secure knowing that at least being a DL and wearing diapers means if I do have "The dream" that I can just let it happen now. Having made the mistake of not wearing a diaper to bed many times it would always happen. Now I'm always diapered so that I never have to worry about that again.

Rather sleep soundly diapered than have to worry about "What if I wet the bed?", right? :)

• Like 2

Always been a bedwetter, and from one of the most common causes, "The dream" where you're standing at the toilet and letting it go. You'd think after 42 years I'd know this particular nemesis and yet I can never prevent it. Accepting it could happen any time I became more secure knowing that at least being a DL and wearing diapers means if I do have "The dream" that I can just let it happen now. Having made the mistake of not wearing a diaper to bed many times it would always happen. Now I'm always diapered so that I never have to worry about that again.

Rather sleep soundly diapered than have to worry about "What if I wet the bed?", right? :)

IF you really do want to prevent that dream, start with every time your really are at the toilet and say "this is not a dream". Eventually when you are dreaming you will be able to realize it is a dream and stop yourself. That is, IF you want to.

Accepting my bedwetting at a young age is what brought me to accept wearing diapers and eventually enjoying it. I havn't wet on a weekly or even monthly basis since I was about 15-16. Sadly for me only a hand full of days out of the year I have enurisis.

I've always wet the bed, my mother always said I was potty trained at 18 months. I guess I thought it was kind of funny because she would sometimes be telling that story while she was changing my diaper when I was 8 or 9. I never liked diapers as a kid but around 12 things started to change... Even though I really needed the diapers, I had learned how to wake-up when I started to pee, and then I'd stop. My diaper didn't even wet all the way through. Anyway I was able to convince my mother that she didn't have to put my diapers on anymore and she went along with it. It took another fifteen years for me to figure out that the diapers were a heck of alot more convenient and I sleep a whole lot better when I can just roll over and go back to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

I was never a bedwetter growing up, but my girlfriend was and we slept together and she wet me as well as her bed. She was totally embarrassed. But I found I was totally turned on by it. We dated for a few years until my family moved away and I never heard from her again. I'm now 56 years old and about 2 months ago I began wetting my bed at first just a couple of times a week. But now it's getting almost nightly. And I am not upset by it I have embraced it, I is something that I have wanted for years. I hope this make sense!

• Like 2

I was never a bedwetter growing up, but my girlfriend was and we slept together and she wet me as well as her bed. She was totally embarrassed. But I found I was totally turned on by it. We dated for a few years until my family moved away and I never heard from her again. I'm now 56 years old and about 2 months ago I began wetting my bed at first just a couple of times a week. But now it's getting almost nightly. And I am not upset by it I have embraced it, I is something that I have wanted for years. I hope this make sense!

Makes total sense to me once I got over the initial shock when my bedwetting returned I soon settled back in to the habit and wouldn't want to be dry at night now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did your girlfriend's embarrassment go away when she realized that it turned you on? I wonder whether my shame at being a teenage bedwetter would have diminished if I'd had a girlfriend who got turned on by my wetting. I think I would have done my utmost to keep her from finding out. Did your girlfriend make a lot of excuses not to sleep with you at first?