LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

staying in diapers after awakening

jesica

Hiya. I buy from the supermarket ... I just bought more this morning (see below).

But I live in SE Asia, and there are very different brands here.

The Dr P overnight diapers are awesome in how much they can hold

Guest YoungZeppelin

I was afraid of that. Is there no way at all that we in the west can get those? Do they ever turn up on ebay?

I've seen them on alibaba but they are always by the crate... which is like 1000 diapers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On the weekend, I have breakfast in my nighttime diaper. While it is getting wetter, I become aroused and so on, can't keep my hands away. When it is filled completely, I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

Since I began to wear a large booster pad inside my medium Abena Abri-Form M4 and NorthShore Supreme diapers, I've been able to diaper myself around 6 PM and stay in that increasingly wet combo until late the next morning without leaking. It really feels great to waddle around with a big soggy wad of protection between my legs. Wetting a soaked diaper feels so nice too, since hot pee pools around my privates before finding a dry spot

If I think it's dry enough that I won't oversoak it during the night then I'm happy enough to sleep in it. The next day I wear it until it's at capacity, or I have to leave the house - it's just rude to leave the house in last night's diaper. It's like not showering.

I love doing this. A wet diaper is amazing. I love getting up in a wet diaper and then instead of going to the toilet I can go right over to my coffee pot and make my morning coffee.

The coffee makes me pee more so my diaper will get filled up more.

If I have nothing else to do that day then I'll lounge around in my wet diaper for a few hours even if it's leaking before taking it off.

Under normal circumstances I wear my soaking wet night diaper for as long as I can.

I love to wake up in a wet diaper and I like the feel of it.

So if I wake up I get out of bed, make breakfast and eat, drink some coffee and only after i

if i wasn't living with family, i'd be diapered most days and nights. not all! but most lol

that being said, there have been times when i woke up and was home alone. i would diaper up the night before, and enjoy myself as much as i can. there is something almost magical and something that

• 2 weeks later...

If I was drinking before I went to bed then I'll be pretty soaked so I'll switch out. If I didn't drink it'll have one or 2 wettings so I'll wear it until it's reached capacity or there's something I have to do that won't allow me to wear any longer.

• 5 months later...