LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

staying in diapers after awakening

jesica

I will do this regularly. Since I'm a side sleeper my diaper will absorb pee in a different area than when I'm awake and up. I keep on my overnight cloth diapers for my usual morning work out and dog walking (about an hour and a half). After which I take a shower and change. I seldom have any leaks but my diaper is always soaked by the time I take my shower.

Yeah I do this all the time too. I don't get the chance to wear all of the time, but when I do I wear a diaper I'll put it on in the late evening a few hours before bed, go to bed in it, and then use it for as long as I can get away with the next day.

• Like 1

I've only had to do this once when we where camping and putting away the tent. We only had a 45min journey home so it didn't make sense to change and wash but i felt really pissy. My diaper was bulging all over and I smelt the pee. Didn't like it at all.

I've got to get up, have a tea and normally push my night diaper to its limits then I'm in the shower.

During the week, after I walk the dog I usually have to get ready for work so off with my diaper and on with regular undies. On the weekends I wear the same diaper until I have wet it to the max

My favorite is lazy soggy mornings. :)

I'm with Bri, just sitting around..although they do seem alot louder...I could have swore everyone in the house could hear the rustle as I go up and down the stairs. :)

I guess it depends on the day. For the most part I have to get up and get ready for work, which means changing out of my night time diaper and either putting on normal clothes or putting on another diaper. If Its my day off then I will stay in the same diaper for maybe an hour or so and then change.

I'll try not to, but I will if I'm running late for something important. Sometimes the best way to hide the smell of pee and/ or poo is to keep it on until I have a chance to jump in the shower.

• 2 weeks later...

:drinks_wine:I quite like the feel of staying in my diapers for as long as possible after I wake up in the morning. Quite frankly I do not find it uncomfortable in continuing to wear my wet diaper as I go about my morning business and preparations, in fact I will enjoy my morning wetting in them as well.

If my diaper doesn't leak in the middle of the night I'll be in the same soggy smelly wet diaper for most of the morning and after watching cartoons, I'll try to sit at the table for breakfast but I know my diaper is pretty smelly and I will smell and look like I need a diaper change but I'll change before I shower after plopping my heavy wet diaper off and my slightly wet shorts and into another diaper

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I stay in my soaked overnight cloth diaper usually about an hour after I get up. I'll end up giving it a final squirt after I unpin it

and lay the front down. Then I like to air out a little before I poop and shower.