LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome to DD :) We have many others here like yourself though the ABDL's are a lot more vocal :whistling: You may care to browse (if you haven't already) our Incontinent-Medical forum which is strictly for that- no ABDL type content other than maybe a mention here and there ;) DailyDi, this site's owner, is also affiliated with http://www.incont.org/ where you'll find a link to a yahoo Incont support group with over 300 members aas well as roducts and links to related stuff.

• Like 1

Thanks both for the very kind replies!

Re. my username: it's an old nickname one of my aunts gave me. It's a kind of mock-old fashioned Dutch constructed word translating to something like "girl-child". Or maybe it was a real word once, I never looked it up yet.

• Like 1

Oh what a most evocative description! ....diapers and plastic pants spoken as a unit, and yes, I've known other IC or DL people

with such ample and humongous plastics, rustling just that way at night. Music to a DL, LOL. Hey, I have and use some to this day!

I don't like plastic pants to be tight-fitting .. too hot and stuffy. Of course the ones in which you put a pad and that are worn in daytime shouldn't be tent-like! But even those I don't like too tight, I rather use one of those elastic net pants to keep them in place under the plastic pant. It's not ideal: it'd be best if those snap pants had something to fix the pad with, so that it doesn't sag.

But 'not too tight' goes for most other clothes too as far as I'm concerned (apart from stuff like tights or leggings etcetera).

Actually, I like that rustling sound a lot; I mean in that particular high-pitched "whee-oo" sound that embossed plastic makes when something slides across it, or when you handle the pant - and especially when a pad is being inserted or the panty's being put on or taken off, punctuated by the sound of the snap buttons.

It's very comforting in a way: it must have been imprinted very early on because I can remember from when I was very young. It forms a kind of complete sensory impression together with how the somewhat slippery, cool creases of the plastic feels to the casual touch. I've always had a habit of automatically following one of those creases with my thumb and index finger when being lost in thoughts or watching TV. I still do that, it's like a tic.

And of course that particular smell - it's somewhat different from talcum powder but similar.

There are actually almost no particular sensory feelings "from the inside". That doesn't really register somehow. I find that also interesting because almost all DL people report that they love the feeling of wearing diapers ... but I don't know what they're talking about! It just feels normal or common :)

What I find attractive or nice or sweet about it are all sensations from the outside. Maybe that's why it's not sexual to me?

(Will finish later)

• Like 1

"I don't like plastic pants to be tight-fitting .. too hot and stuffy. Of course the ones in which you put a pad and that are worn in daytime shouldn't be tent-like! But even those I don't like too tight, I rather use one of those elastic net pants to keep them in place under the plastic pant. It's not ideal: it'd be best if those snap pants had something to fix the pad with, so that it doesn't sag."

Please allow me to add to the all the voices that welcome you to DD.
Thank you!

Be assured that this is not FetLife were everything is about sex. Come as you are and contribute what you want.
Actually, I've never heard of Fetlife!

The most noise I've heard is from PEVA. They sound like trash bags but work and are cost effective.
Oh, it's not that I would want to make as much noise as possible! I merely like this very particular sound made by embossed vinyl. I'm very queasy about plastic types ... I find PEVA horrid. Indeed, like a garbage bag: extremely unpleasant to touch. Rubber was also mentioned here: it sure is waterproof, but isn't that very rough and chafing on your skin? Rubber is a friction material; that's what it is often used for. My mother has a small rubber square thingy to open jar lids with. I'm trying to imagine wearing a pant made from that stuff: even when using full cloth diapers it would still squeak and stretch awkwardly when turning over in bed :(At least, that's how I imagine it, with the enamel-shattering sound of balloons being twisted and knotted forcibly into cartoon figurines (imagine having that as a job!)

The next up is Urethane. They are thicker and more flexible, but noisy.
I've had those but don't like it either, because it's not really waterproof. At least that PUL stuff isn't. I found it leaks where it folds, and it is much harder to clean as PVC is.

I assume that by plastic you mean Vinyl. I haven't tried embossed vinyl, but my search is for something that works well first and then cost effective.
Indeed, though the term "vinyl" is never used over here for the sort of pvc used in pants. It is used as a term for a certain type of carpeting also known as "linoleum". I don't know if that is also made from pvc though. "Plastic" itself is a very vague term, indeed. A friend of mine is in the business of injection moulding, creating windmill propellor blades, ship hulls etcetera - he always corrects me for using the word "plastic" carelessly ... he uses the word "polymer" ("kunststof" in Dutch - literally "artificial stuff"). I've never found a good alternative for pvc. And why should I? It's practically ideal for this purpose. And it needn't be an environmental problem if you properly dispose of it or recycle the material (which is done a lot lately).

I did notice that you have an SO. My wife is on this site as Baby Maggie. On behalf of both of us, welcome to the community!
Thanks!

Rubber can 'squeak' and it makes a unique sound as it folds and unfolds with movement (when plastic would 'crinkle'). I like it better than crinkling when I'm in that mood :blush: I do go for some discretion in public, but when at home I'm aiming to enjoy whatever I want B)

I like sex, its not just about diapers, I like to express my sexuality without being put down as a no body. After all it is how we all got here and enjoying it is normal and healthy. And I like a softnrdd and a zippy sound to my waterproof outer cover.
I'm not sure I understand this. Or actually, I *am* sure I don't. Just to make sure: I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with what I said about me not liking the idea of rubber pants. That's just how I feel about it. That doesn't mean that I think or feel anything in particular a about people who do like it or that I would put them down as a nobody ... though I don't know what that means. Did I really say something like that??It gets even more complex because - well, you say it's about sexuality. But for me it isn't; so anything that I say about it does not relate to sexuality but to other things such as comfort or just "does it work well?"

I like sex, (....)
I think most people do :)
  • Like 1

Rubber can 'squeak' and it makes a unique sound as it folds and unfolds with movement (when plastic would 'crinkle'). I like it better than crinkling when I'm in that mood :blush: I do go for some discretion in public, but when at home I'm aiming to enjoy whatever I want B)

It is probably very different when it's a fetish. There's apparently lots of people who hugely enjoy it that way.

For me it's nothing like that. I can't imagine what that would be like: from what I've read the feelings are much more intense and "inevitable" than whatever I experience.

Maybe I should envy you, but it doesn't feel like that because I don't know what I'm missing.

My feelings seem to be homely and uncomplicated, a bit naive maybe, compared to what I know about fetishes.

As if you would compare "Green Eggs and Ham" to, say, Star Wars.

So please don't feel offended when I say silly things about rubber! To me it's just material.

Oh it's not you at all. I am sorry if it seemed I was replying to anything you said. You are great!

It's just me being a bit uncertain because of the unfamiliar territory I suppose :)

And thanks for the compliment, but I'm not great - just regular, maybe a bit weird. A bit like a female version of Moss of the IT Crowd (that UK TV show). Except that I hate milk.

... I like to express my sexuality without being put down as a no body.

I still don't understand that bit, though?

After all it is how we all got here and enjoying it is normal and healthy.

That depends on what you mean by 'normal' of course. If it means 'what's most common' it's definitely not normal :P - although it might be very healthy.

And I like a softnrdd and a zippy sound to my waterproof outer cover.

Yes, I'm also completely crazy about softnrdd's! Especially the green ones with those adjustable plugin knurdings that go "Nrfdd! Nrfdd!" unexpectedly on awkward and embarrassing moments :)

(Just goofing around ;) )

• Like 1

I get lost a bit in the replies, working my way backwards now...

Wow Meidenkind!

What a great writer you are!

Well thanks, I like to write indeed. But I never wrote anything larger than a couple of pages. Maybe I should try that once.

It's true, finding a place where you can talk openly about wearing diapers is not easy.

Maybe it's more "finding a place where you can talk openly *and where wearing diapers isn't the only thing you share*". That's always hard because people differ in what they want, in the way they accept themselves, their background. Some are friendly, some less. For all sorts of reasons.

Your ability to express all that wearing diapers means to you is appreciated by those of us who are challenged by how to describe ourselves.

I never would have guessed that!

From everything I've read I thought that my situation was rather unique. Maybe not even so much in the situations and objects but certainly in how I I experience it?

Accepting oneself is one thing, finding someone with similar enough interests - for validation purposes - is not easy. We all want a little comfort and camaraderie that we are not alone. It's not a conversation I've ever had in public.

There's no problem with the regular, everyday part of dealing with incontinence.

But there's two areas that I would love to be able to talk about with others: the (non-sexual) feelings that come with being inco / needing diapers etc; and practical issues with diapers and plastic pants.

I'm especially concerned about how incontinence products are marketed. I think that because inco people don't exactly stand up for themselves and tell what they need, that the suppliers can pretty much do as they please to maximise profit. I don't think that that necessarily results in better products. Take for instance the recent change to "cotton feel" disposables: I'll be damned if the idea came from an actual user, or even if any user was consulted in this decision.

Call me cynical, but I think the only reason for this switch is that some clever bozo has calculated that they'll sell more diapers that way. Of course it's marketed as having the Great Advantage of being "breathing". But is there anyone who really believes that a diaper can be both breathing and still be waterproof (or worse, stink-proof if you have the misfortune of being bowel inco)?

I've got a tiny spark of hope that by at least talking about these things the chance increases that there will be some opposition against developments that threaten to only make it more difficult to find the right products to manage our condition with.

My biggest gripe has always been the free fall of the quality of plastic pants. Maybe it's not so obvious to people who haven't continuously been using them for more than 30 years, but it is beyond me how a highly technologically advanced civilisation manages to forget how to make a good, comfortable plastic diaper pant.

I seriously don't know if I should laugh, cry or become angry when I think of how those horrid PEVA garbage bags or ridiculously overpriced red glossy see-through pvc clown pants from the online fetish store compare with what you could pick up in any department store for five bucks - up to about 1990. But it's too sad for words really.

So yeah, I try not to dwell on that too much. But I wish I could do something about it.

• Like 1