LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Toy you want back!

DailyDi

Something I lost a long time ago and had sentimental value. The original Baby Bright and Rainbow Bright. I had everything, The sheets, blankets, a lamp. These were gifts from my grandmother. After she passed away (she had them at her home so when I visited I had something to play with), my aunt got rid of it. She said it wasn't worth keeping. I was very angry with her. I don't think I ever forgave her for it either. She was hateful anyways, I was the favorite grandchild in the family. I am not sorry that she shot herself in the end.

Something I lost a long time ago and had sentimental value. The original Baby Bright and Rainbow Bright. I had everything, The sheets, blankets, a lamp. These were gifts from my grandmother. After she passed away (she had them at her home so when I visited I had something to play with), my aunt got rid of it. She said it wasn't worth keeping. I was very angry with her. I don't think I ever forgave her for it either. She was hateful anyways, I was the favorite grandchild in the family. I am not sorry that she shot herself in the end.

I had a Rainbow Brite too, and Puppy Brite. I was very sad when my mom got rid of them.

• 2 months later...

Did it ever occor to anyone that you might find these gems on Ebay?

Probably my small collection of Matchbox cars. Back then they were made in England by a company called Matchbox Lesney, I believe. They were constructed of metal (except for the wheels).

I used to have a collection of the futuristic, sport and custom design. What comes to mind are the Charger III, Contach, Saab Sonnet and American Moters Javelin

• 2 weeks later...

I had this old, beaten down Beanie Baby alligator when I was a kid that I was super attached to, way up until 6th grade when my mom intervened and put a stop to that. Slept with him every night and stowed him away in my back pack for days I knew would be hard at school. Even keeping good care of it, better than I did as a kid at least, it would still probably be dilapidated by now, age has a way of doing that to all of us, but it would be a nice keepsake to put on a shelf or something.

I forget the exact brand names (POSSIBLY Marx), but they were army-men style medieval knights/vikings/barbarians. When I inherited a cast away Castle Greyskull (friend of mine had rich parents that spoiled him rotten, he had another fresh one waiting), I had a blast with staging battles with them.

I had this old, beaten down Beanie Baby alligator when I was a kid that I was super attached to, way up until 6th grade when my mom intervened and put a stop to that. Slept with him every night and stowed him away in my back pack for days I knew would be hard at school. Even keeping good care of it, better than I did as a kid at least, it would still probably be dilapidated by now, age has a way of doing that to all of us, but it would be a nice keepsake to put on a shelf or something.

• Like 1

That was pretty horrible of your mom to do, hon. :angry: I mean, if you needed it, you needed it. Thinking back, I would have loved the chance to have something similar in my backpack to comfort me back then.

I like to think her heart was in the right place. She never just snatched it up and said 'you're too big for this now!', I just came home from school one day and couldn't find him. I asked my mom and just got 'maybe when you clean your room it'll turn up." Middle school was difficult enough, it generally is for gender nonconforming, socially awkward nerds I would imaging. Not sure if being found out as that kid who brings stuffed animals on tests days could have made it any worse, but I can sympathize with her not wanting to take that chance and trying to protect me a little.