LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are some sissies transgender?

Natane

Hi all,

Although I almost never post on these forums, I have been lurking around and reading these forums for more than 10years now. When I first met my wife and Mommy, she knew about my diapers from the very start. We decided early on that I was a baby girl and not a baby boy and my interests have only grown from there. I have been around here long enough to realize that quite a few DL and AB guys explore their sissy side at one time or another. I am curious to know if any of the sissies would go so far as to identify as being transgender or whether people mainly just think of their sissy side being part of their particular fetish. Furthermore, I wonder if there is anyone here who has actually undergone transition to become a female full time. Obviously I wouldn't be asking these questions if they hadn't crossed my mind a time or 3 in regards to my own identity. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say and am open to any questions you gals might have. Thanks in advance, Natane.

If we can ever get significant agreement by sissies on what a sissy is, we may be able to answer that. Mostly sissy is BDSM-FemDom in narrative. I have gone through this elsewhere. Transgender is a different narrative entirely. In the proper context, I am not demeaned if someone calls me "her" or "she" for a sissy, if real life if the model, being called "her" or "she" is, by nature, demeaning since demeaning is built into the context and narrative

Before we could answer any questions, we would need something on which to have general agreement. a "page" to act as the same of which for us to be on. We do not have that

• 4 years later...

I consider myself as a sissy as well as trans. I was transgenderd before i started to like the sissy role and started being abdl. There parts of my overall identity. one day i could be a full on sissy or baby girl but im still trans

• Like 1

I would think that you would just come over to being an LG/ VLG. Two things that I and others, notice that happen with Sissy's are when they see what we are, the drop the "Sissy" and become LG/VLG saying "THIS is what I [am, want, etc]" or break off saying we are "too girl" or "I did not know that you are 'really like that'" and at the organizational levels, there has been tension, friction and some antipathy between Sissy's and LG's over the years not usually present in the individual relationships. There are other things that go with Sissy that do not relate to gender and would be out of place for TG's and just add complication. unless adult sex, cuckold and BDSM, over which the "girlishness" is just a veneer are what you want. But for sheer girlishness, you have no idea of the power of the Pink Side, unadulterated by unrelated items

And I this

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

I would think that LG lines up better with TG than Sissy. I was a participant in one of the original Transgender sites (see my "LG Curriculum Vitae" in About Me) and I heard nothing about Sisy while I ws there

As i alredy said before i  have red it  ?   I respect that Christine  BUT as you must shorly  understand  and agree  back then they dident know half as mush about Trans gender questions as they have learnt this past  oh id say 5-10  years ?            

No, I d not have to agree. I have a mind of my own which has served me well. New things have to be vetted. A thing is not good because it is new, and it usually is not and gets discarded. That argument has been going on for centuries. Can Sissies be Transgender, yes, but LG suits us better. Having studied such matters and having to come to my own conclusion. I support what Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical. Gender is between the ears". Having lived that for over 2/3 of a century, like Joanne, I agree. I remember a lot of the new stuff falling by the wayside and science is full of it, From N-Rays to BMI https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106268439 Consider "We really thought the Crocodile Rock would last". 'Tis a pity David Brudnoy is no longer with us. He spent two decades showing how much of the stuff that is labelled under the "social science" was bunk. Listen to COAST TO COAST for a couple of weeks and you can see the anatomy of BS and learn to think critically 1+1 still equals 2 and words mean things or they became just noises made with the mouth and throat, with less value than a dog's bark or a cat's meow.  The scam is not new, there is a story attributed to Abe Lincoln. He said. "If you call the tail a 'leg', how many legs does a dog have?" so someone said "5". Lincoln said "No, 4, just because you CALL the tail a leg does not make it one". Living something has way more validity than something that was put down on paper. as the saying goes "It looks good on paper,but will it fly?" Everything looks good on paper. Especially in an age when things are so fractured and getting fed back into themselves in a loop

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Little Christine said:

No, I d not have to agree. I have a mind of my own which has served me well. New things have to be vetted. A thing is not good because it is new, and it usually is not and gets discarded. That argument has been going on for centuries. Can Sissies be Transgender, yes, but LG suits us better. Having studied such matters and having to come to my own conclusion. I support what Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical. Gender is between the ears". Having lived that for over 2/3 of a century, like Joanne, I agree. I remember a lot of the new stuff falling by the wayside and science is full of it, From N-Rays to BMI https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106268439 Consider "We really thought the Crocodile Rock would last". 'Tis a pity David Brudnoy is no longer with us. He spent two decades showing how much of the stuff that is labelled under the "social science" was bunk. Listen to COAST TO COAST for a couple of weeks and you can see the anatomy of BS and learn to think critically 1+1 still equals 2 and words mean things or they became just noises made with the mouth and throat, with less value than a dog's bark or a cat's meow.  The scam is not new, there is a story attributed to Abe Lincoln. He said. "If you call the tail a 'leg', how many legs does a dog have?" so someone said "5". Lincoln said "No, 4, just because you CALL the tail a leg does not make it one". Living something has way more validity than something that was put down on paper. as the saying goes "It looks good on paper,but will it fly?" Everything looks good on paper. Especially in an age when things are so fractured and getting fed back into themselves in a loop

First of Christine i have never  implied  that you should  agree  with my  statements  nor that you dont  have  a mind  of youre own dear  only  that  even you must  somehow  be able to  agree that   the faculty have learnt  ALLOT this past  5 -10 years   

Nor have i in any way shape or form claimed this new  info reg  Sissies  and Transgenders  are   the new norm 

On  the  statement that    Sissies  can be transgenders   YES thats what ive been trying to  get you to understand, I also agree that for MANY   Sissies  AB/   VLG    (witch btw  is NOT related to a little girl still in diapers  but a female usely under the age of  10  )  LG   is indeed  more   matching then an actual Sissy AB / Sissy LG  . what im trying to say al the time is that  just as in RL    there are  BOTH  sides  of this    so youre constant statements reg  a Sissy  can never be a Transgender   and is  ALWAYS   a AB /  VLG etc... is the  ONLY part im  hang up on dear 

Guess  what i have LIVED such  iccues  AL my life  as have i also  talked  to MANY MANY MANY  Sissies around the globe as well as  studied  AL aspects of Sissy life  THURLY and as i constantly stating  some are  AB`S VLG`s  LG `s    and some are    Ord Sissy (be it  AB /LG   /maid  ,Secretary /slave   )    The thing  with you seems to be that Sissy life involves  and are primary based on physical sex play  . when i fact  Sissy have  SLIM to NON  aspects of  the  sex  part. ergo  Sissies  are not      able to be   a Transgender  as   in youre   believes  its  obvious  that Sissy's  are  only  Males   that are turned on  by wearing this  frilly outfits and al the rest .       

And lasty i agree 101  % with youre statement  that Gender  comes from between the ears   as it indeed comes  from your brain starting from BIRTH dear.  and the  ONLY   difference between AB /VLG / LG   is   bacikly the  dressing  part   (sissy's  are more in too the  frilly and  Uber girly stuff    and yes SOME also likes the aded  humiliation and degradation  but FAR from al.  Were as   AB  /VLG /  LG is more about  the they feel inside   and they are NOT in to the   sexual acts  ,nor  the humiliation and degrading part  Its a part of WHO they feel thay are   that they wont to act this out 

And as i also have stated  before  The ONLY one that can define  whether you are a Sissy (etc...   )   ONLY  or  if you are a Little  etc...  or even BOTH    like i am  .As well as   being Transgender  /Transsexual  etc....  Is  YOU  and ONLY YOU   my dear                                                                                                   

That cannot be a "norm", you are ignoring at least 35 years of stable history, you need at least 15 years for a theory to mature.Sissy was not even recognized by DPF. As near as can be understood, they appear to be part of BDSM, which is a different fetish group from ABDL albeit that a person can be both. But why would a male Trans want to be something that DISvalues girls by using them in a way to demean? which having been to several Sissy sites like Sissyville, Sissy School and House of Sissify, with my first lessons in Sissy at Mrs Silk's, I assure you that such is the case. Plus the Sissy Room is replete with it. You should see the stories Mark smith has told. It would strike me that the intersection of transgender and Sissy would be by accident or through ignorance of the nature of Sissy, in terms of both the recognized real worled origin (as stated by Joanne) and what is plain for all to see and read at Sissy sites (accessible from my About Me for those who wish to see for themselves and make up their own minds)

Other than "see for yourselves" I have no more to say here

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

That cannot be a "norm", you are ignoring at least 35 years of stable history, you need at least 15 years for a theory to mature.Sissy was not even recognized by DPF. As near as can be understood, they appear to be part of BDSM, which is a different fetish group from ABDL albeit that a person can be both. But why would a male Trans want to be something that DISvalues girls by using them in a way to demean? which having been to several Sissy sites like Sissyville, Sissy School and House of Sissify, with my first lessons in Sissy at Mrs Silk's, I assure you that such is the case. Plus the Sissy Room is replete with it. You should see the stories Mark smith has told. It would strike me that the intersection of transgender and Sissy would be by accident or through ignorance of the nature of Sissy, in terms of both the recognized real worled origin (as stated by Joanne) and what is plain for all to see and read at Sissy sites (accessible from my About Me for those who wish to see for themselves and make up their own minds)

Other than "see for yourselves" I have no more to say here

Not saying or claiming it to the norm dear, never heard of this DPF  ?   , Sissy have NEVER  started  or belonged in BDSM dear , (and i agree Bdsm have NOTHING to do with  Sissy life . Sissy had its orign in the forced fem  genre dear  and  why so many Transgender    gets drawn in to this world  is pretty simple   . Its a way for them to  be able to live out the   life they never got to have . or  not being able to  due to RL  commitments. And the forced  part  is  there to  aid  sed    person to let go of the guilt as in Theory sed person is being forced  therefore  sed  person can let go of sed   guilt   and  enjoy the ride so to say. further more  the actual forced fem has its  orign in the  forced  petitioning  that was  popular  and started  back in 18 00   but was also    very popular way to punish untruly  boys   to submission by ridicule them as close as  1950 -60 Youre time frame  THATS were Sissy  has its roots  dear.  As i previously Said  NOT AL  Sissy's  are in the ridiculed  and degradation part nor the sexual  excitement  either     (im NOT  )  for me    its more the submissive  part  & as i also said  i LOVE the Sissy stile   of clothing  and  behavior   Submissiveness  etc...   Well dear  i have been a  member of Sissyfy many years   and left as i felt  it was to much  focus on the sexual part  of Sissy  life, Sissyville  well  it was also aimed more on the sexual  and degradation,humiliation ,shopping   etc... Mrs  Silk   again she`s  in to what i would call HARD core Sissy life   (and yes  she has   mixed in BDSM   as well as  degradation /humiliation/sexual  degradation   and humiliation  )  Sissy life (if you got her as guideline for Sissy life then i defenetly understand  youre reluctance towards Sissies dear .  NOT my stile.  Sissy school arent even close   to the Sissy life i referring too (member there ).

Oh i dought  there is  any Sissy sites i alredy haven't  checked  up my dear

AL i ask dear is  try not to be as  judgmental  about Sissies  Christine  thats al.   Theres  more then enough room in here  for  both Sissies  as well as  Ord   AB /LG etc...  as well as  Transgender that  feels thay are  either  Sissies (be it   one of the  different  branches  )  or just   ABS  /LG `s , DL etc....  or both .    Thats al  my dear. 

Btw  you would be AMAZED   of  how many Transgenders  i know /talk to / RP  play with (help /helped on line from AL over the globe in  so called   "  Forced Fem sites "   also known as Sissy sites ages spanning from 18 to 70 +    ?                                                                          

• 3 months later...

For me I’m trans non binary, do I consider myself a sissy? No not in total, do I have a sissy side yes as I love frills and submission and humiliation but I present myself as more fem most days in public as I wear makeup and almost always ladies clothing 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have been a sissy since high school. I loved the panties and lace and the lingerie.I have had sex with males and females so I consider myself very bisexual.Diapers came to be a very cherished fetish about when I turned 22. I liked the feeling of filling my diaper walking or while at work and it never bothered me. I have worked as a bartender for many years and i dress as a female. very few patrons even notice, well because most are drunk. I had breast augmentation about 5 years ago. I never took hormones and for sexual reasons i will not get my penis removed. I met a great woman a few years ago that is a diaper lover supreme. She loves and accepts me for me, and the time that we have spent together even during the quarantine has made me love her and feel closer to her even more. I consider myself trans only because i have dressed as a woman most of my adult life and have never doubted being a sissy. frilly clothes and panties feel good and it is how i dress, Diapers is my fetish that I also enjoy.. So to answer the question I am a sissy transgender bisexual person that enjoys my life.. I hope you all can learn to love yourselves as i have learned to do.. Bless you all.

59.jpeg

• Like 3

Posted further up https://novagirl.net/are-sissies-transgender-or-they-have-a-fetish

A rather good article, being trans is a unique experience for each individual and each of us take it our own way. For many society imposes upon how the individual can express the transgender experience, personally I figure the only person to define if one is trans is the individual themselves.

I am trans, I am a woman and I can also enjoy a good fetish!

On 5/17/2020 at 10:46 PM, Transfusionelle said:

I have been a sissy since high school. I loved the panties and lace and the lingerie.I have had sex with males and females so I consider myself very bisexual.Diapers came to be a very cherished fetish about when I turned 22. I liked the feeling of filling my diaper walking or while at work and it never bothered me. I have worked as a bartender for many years and i dress as a female. very few patrons even notice, well because most are drunk. I had breast augmentation about 5 years ago. I never took hormones and for sexual reasons i will not get my penis removed. I met a great woman a few years ago that is a diaper lover supreme. She loves and accepts me for me, and the time that we have spent together even during the quarantine has made me love her and feel closer to her even more. I consider myself trans only because i have dressed as a woman most of my adult life and have never doubted being a sissy. frilly clothes and panties feel good and it is how i dress, Diapers is my fetish that I also enjoy.. So to answer the question I am a sissy transgender bisexual person that enjoys my life.. I hope you all can learn to love yourselves as i have learned to do.. Bless you all.

59.jpeg

You hold my heart you transgender, bisexual sissy and I LOVE YOU !!