LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ah ok the self promotion was one thing I was worried about but its late here now and been a long day so brain not working properly right now. Anyway maybe if we have an individual topic for each story to be critiqued it will dilute and take from what we are trying to do.

There we go thats where i was miss understanding, i thought it was going to be a topic that linked to the story thread and people commented on the story thread. So It would look more like hey look at my story rather than i need some critique.

So We have established its a place to go to get critique of a story and get more feed back then Moar please but what I want to accomplish is to make it a place to go to improve as a writer so what I envisioned it having was not just stories but also games, challenges, articles and useful links. What do you guys think?

I'm late to the party today but sure, I'm up for in depth reviewing of stories. And I have a few pieces up that I'm not happy with and would love some critiquing on so I'll just hop in line on offering up my work. First off I'll go read and leave some comments. I'll have to do that on laptop though. On my phone right now.

Betty - regarding writers "opting-out", I think the point of the subsection is an "opt-in" thing - people who are interested in honing their craft as authors volunteer to participate, and the rules basically follow those similar to other writer's groups - you must participate if you want feedback.

First, let me say I'm more about quality suggestions than quantity so having a smaller group to critique and be critiqued by doesn't bother me.

I like the idea of doing "incubation" type threads, where someone is working on a story concept and works through it on the forum, though I would highly recommend against uploading docs.

I like the idea of doing "incubation" type threads, where someone is working on a story concept and works through it on the forum, though I would highly recommend against uploading docs.

Personally I don't think making the forum private is a good idea at all. I really don't think it is needed and I feel it kind of goes against what is trying to be accomplished.

We want to try and get as many people into the forum as possible, one so that we can justify having our own sub forum and two so that people can read great stories and learn how to give proper feed back. I dont see any problems with having people lurk in the forum, you never know how it will inspire someone.

Well I think that more discussion is needed as to me a vote would signal that we are our wits end trying to agree on something and I don't think we are even close to that. We are in no rush to start this board so I don't think we need to rush decisions.

I'll go along with the crowd but was hoping to be able to use this to help refine some donation stories. Perhaps after we get into it, one or more of you will help with a series I have that will be donated to DD for sale on Amazon?

I can see that working. I'm sure all parts will require some tweaking, mostly in non-technical aspects but in rules and manners.