LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Same diaper or different diaper

Nat

Do you always stick with the same diaper when you wear them and whenever you need to buy more when you run out you buy the same brand again or do you buy a different brand every time you need more?

I have worn different brands since I started wearing them again. I could never stick to the same brand because I find it boring. Every time I need to get more, I can't decide what brand to get. Right now I am thinking shall I get Tena Maxi Slip or Molicare Super Plus again (ABU is out of the question and I sure don't have to worry about Bambino classico since my size is out of stock) or get Abena or ATN, decisions decisions decisions. Why can I never stick to the same brand? It would be a lot easier if I stuck to the same brand.

Okay do I want printed diapers or medical diapers. Ugh the decisions. This is one of the things I hate about being a DL lol.

I've always been kinda curious about pull-up diapers and diapers with designs on the front, but I've always gone for adult tape-diapers. I think it's always been a different type of diaper (while I have ordered abenas on at least 2 occasions, they have been different models).

I'm always trying different brands of diaper, looking for that perfect diaper one that fits great, holds a lot, and one that lets me know I'm wearing a diaper every time I put it on. Right now I have some Molicare, Abena, ATN and just got some Tena maxi slip, I do like plastic over cloth

I stock up on several different brands, for both variation and different uses. Some are better for play diapers, some for day time use, night time use, extended use, thin ones for sports of mobility. The list goes on, variety can be a good thing!

Do you always stick with the same diaper when you wear them and whenever you need to buy more when you run out you buy the same brand again or do you buy a different brand every time you need more?

I have worn different brands since I started wearing them again. I could never stick to the same brand because I find it boring. Every time I need to get more, I can't decide what brand to get. Right now I am thinking shall I get Tena Maxi Slip or Molicare Super Plus again (ABU is out of the question and I sure don't have to worry about Bambino classico since my size is out of stock) or get Abena or ATN, decisions decisions decisions. Why can I never stick to the same brand? It would be a lot easier if I stuck to the same brand.

Okay do I want printed diapers or medical diapers. Ugh the decisions. This is one of the things I hate about being a DL lol.

I agree with you Spokane Girl and all others, buying and using the same diapers over and over again can be boring. We stock up on Bambino Bianco, Molicare, Attends, Abri-Wings, Secure Xplus are the regular diapers in our stock.

I've always been kinda curious about pull-up diapers and diapers with designs on the front, but I've always gone for adult tape-diapers. I think it's always been a different type of diaper (while I have ordered abenas on at least 2 occasions, they have been different models).

I love to try different brands of diapers for play or daytime use, but night time diapers are a different story.

for me, it has to be Abena M4 at night, or I'll toss and turn all night, afraid that it will leak.

I have some faith in ConfiDry 24/7 for overnight, but I still wake up every few hours and check myself.

Every now and again I will try different brands. I never just order a sample pack though, you need to use them long enough, and in different situations, to get a real idea if they will truly work without clumping, leaking, or otherwise malfunctioning.

Once I find a really good diaper I tend to stick with it until the manufacturer cheapens them up or makes a change that ruins them. Then it's back to the drawing board. Currently I am using the new dry 24/7 and am quite impressed.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I would just stick with samples till you find something you like. I just bough a cupple of cheep samples of prevail and they even threw in a couple of ones I didn't order for free.

I like to have choices, currently I have molicare super plus, molicare super, TSM's, euron form plastic and fabric, tena pads, tena pants and some samples of abena wings and Id belted.

The abena m2 special I will do a review on, I think it would appeal to lots on here, loads of sap, pretty much plain white etc, i digress!

The thing I like about having a choice is i can wear a diaper that suits what I'm dressed in.

The eurons are so bulky you can't help but waddle around so they are for diaper and tshirt most nights.

Out and about TSM all the way. Hot days a fabric backed moli does the trick and inim exerting lots of energy in the heat a belted diaper is a godsend.

I'm constantly on the look out for bargains too just found some attends m9 regular slips plastic for £9 a pack!

I don't enjoy being incontinent but I do enjoy bein able to choose how I deal with it wether that be cath or diaper. My wife also seems to take a bit of interest in the diapers too and sometimes wears which I love so much.

I definetly like to try out differemt kinds of diapers since I'm a big fan of variety and sometimes, those new brands end up becoming favorites of mine.

I would like to try Bambinos, but it would be very expensive to have it shipped from USA

Sheesh, you're right :( I just looked it up and sending you one Bambino from here would cost $38US or more :o So it looks like I won't be doing that- sorry!

Having the same name diaper and using them over and over again does get a little boring. I agree. I use to buy promise diapers by the case all the time till they stop making them. Then I had to go diaper hunting again. I have many favorites. Just recently I feel in love with the wellness superior signature briefs. Decided to add a depend brief with it as well. I cut holes on the outer side of the depends and put a wellness brief over it. It holds great, no leaks, it's always snug never loosens up, it's a little discreet can't hear it rustle too much, the tapes on both are awesome no matter what, and it's not bulky bulky. Feels just right to me. I bought 2 cases of wellness briefs and 6 packs of 20 depend briefs so for now I'll stick with that.

I haven't really bought any fun printed diapers by the case like the cushies, or bambino's. I think they cost too much and you don't get as many.