LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Chat Room

Elfy

I think Miss Betty's vision of a temporary "corner" where anyone who wanted could join a side discussion that might be going on is an excellent vision -- especially if the corner goes away when empty or nothing is posted for, say, 20 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it should take at least one month after subscribing to the site to be able to enter the chat.

Then I want a picture, animated or real doesnt matter as long as it doesnt show like, diapered crotches only and stuffs.

Im ok w RP in chats as long as it keeps to a normal, sane level.

But if the chat has like 20+ members and some are RP it can be hard to keep up with whoever I'm trying to chat with.

There should be, on the board, a specific Mod space, so it'd be easier to get more than just one mods advice or thoughts. It should be at the top of the list as well on the forum, because it'll be easier to find.

thats pretty much what my brain can come up with for now.

I think it should take at least one month after subscribing to the site to be able to enter the chat.

There should be, on the board, a specific Mod space, so it'd be easier to get more than just one mods advice or thoughts. It should be at the top of the list as well on the forum, because it'll be easier to find.

When a report is submitted it creates a thread for all the mods/admins to see, and emails us to check it out. In addition admins have a special forum not visible to standard users where we can discuss issues/cases that require additional input.

So that new chat room...

Not sure why its been put up, I get that its a start and first attempt to change things which is good... But, its not put in any of the suggested changes and is really just a broken version of our current layout! Anyway, lots of complaining from people in chat!

Then I want a picture, animated or real doesnt matter as long as it doesnt show like, diapered crotches only and stuffs.

Im ok w RP in chats as long as it keeps to a normal, sane level.

But if the chat has like 20+ members and some are RP it can be hard to keep up with whoever I'm trying to chat with.

thats pretty much what my brain can come up with for now.

please please change the chat room back to how it was yesterday until the new one is ready if u want to test a new format then please put a notice on the rules page to let us know or we may think it's our pc's or a broken chat room or something

i get this is the first attempt at improving the chat, i understand it is a work in progress but i would like to give my thoughts. i hope that they is a broken piece of coding on the site that makes it look like it did, i have found i need to keep moving the mouse to see the latest comments and have annoying green boxes flashing at me at the top of the page like its trying to load something. i respect that you are trying to improve the site for users like me and appreciate it and thought i would leave a few worries that i seem to have with this beta version

Funnily enough I actually agree with a lot of that, except the subscribing to chat part, chat should always be free!

But it would still be free Elf, I just think it should take a month before they can be able to use the chat, or maybe a week is better. I know it took me 24 hrs before I could use the chat which forced me to check the board instead and I found people that looked like we had stuff in comon by just looking at their posts n stuff. Maybe some trolls wouldnt like waiting for a week to be able to chat and throw out their nonesence, not all, but some, idk. Just a thought tho :3

• Like 1
Fanny Eevee Furry, on 10 Aug 2014 - 04:12 AM, said:

But it would still be free Elf, I just think it should take a month before they can be able to use the chat, or maybe a week is better. I know it took me 24 hrs before I could use the chat which forced me to check the board instead and I found people that looked like we had stuff in comon by just looking at their posts n stuff. Maybe some trolls wouldnt like waiting for a week to be able to chat and throw out their nonesence, not all, but some, idk. Just a thought tho :3

I can agree with this, or even maybe a 100 or 50 post rule. I know from another site I help with on racing forums we have rules about our chat room, and for sale forums that you have to have 50 post, and anyone doing thread capping(Posting to get to the 50) to access the chat room, or create sales forums gets all their post reset to 0 and a warning. Second time we end up banning for a day, 3 time its a week, and 4 time they are gone! I think that would help with trolls and fakes in the room. I know with most introduction threads and some other ones someone can easily get 50 post, vet themselves, and make friends.

I've never been a fan of post limits like that, seems like all it does is promote spam (even if you can counter it, you will see a lot of threads get small useless updates), then there are a lot of regulars who don't have 50 posts, a lot of people barely or don't come on the forum and just stick to the chat room.

There are a considerable number of highly-regarded Chat users here whose Forum post counts are under 20, even after being a Member for several years :rolleyes: It would be wrong to restrict people like them from being in Chat, thus reducing their 'fun factor' (which is why most of us are here anyway) ;) A time-delay scheme might cause a new Member to seek another place to Chat immediately, possibly costing us someone we would love to have aboard :( Having been around here awhile, I've seen several variations of our Chatroom and how well things go in Chat with them. Quite frankly, as things are today seems to have given the best overall results, as problems are fewer and shorter in duration. It's not perfect nor can it ever be that way for everyone :mellow:

I think the one thing we could do to improve Chat is to hire some full-time Chat Moderators at a small salary of say $50K with full health and dental coverage, a 2 week paid vacation, and paid holidays and 10 days paid sick leave annually. I've already put my application in but the company hasn't responded. Perhaps they're still tying to get up off the floor