LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In Minnesota?

Guest reallycoolnickname

holler, I am in the metro area :-D minnesota is totally underrepresented in the ABDL scene, hence you should email me at htraednalsisiht@hotmail.com so's we can chat. P.S. dig your anime pic, Shinjuku is my favorite, what's yours?

John

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mn_guy_matt

hey all i live in northfield and am just looking for friends maybe more im 21 and can send you a pic just post a reply or im always on aim my screen name is PimpMaster2444 dont mind the name iv had it since i was 14 and am too lazy to change it or just e-mail me red_eyed_budsmoker@yahoo.com also to lazy to change that one too

hope to hear from you soon

(p.s. im not gay to dont even try)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I am really impressed. I haven't met any other DL/AB in MN and didn't even think there were any so to see this is unreal. I would really like to meet some other people that have the same interest as me when it comes to AB and DL. My email address is bnsfrails3@hotmail.com if anyone wants to contact me and chat. I am 22. :) Hope to hear from ya; oh yea I am from the Mpls area(Richfield to be exact)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello I am From MN M.A.D.E .

WE have a get together every 3rd sat of each month

It is a great time and we are in need of new members .

I am married and out to everyone i know about my ab/dl side .

So I am just looking for friends to talk with and to help with the ab/dl life style .

You can Email me at diaperpin@yahoo.com

thank You for Your Time .