LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you conceal the buldge?

I wear one size bigger pants than I could wear with a t-shirt that's slightly long.

I like loose fitting pants for mobility while working anyway and always wear a belt.

I wear Real-Fit at work and they're very discrete, but have impressive absorbency.

When you wear the same thing all the time, that's what looks normal to others.

• Like 1

I think people get too concerned about hte bulge- what often gives the game away is not the bulge,but the white plastic top of the diaper showing above the top of your pants. I solve this by wearing a tee shirt tucked into boxerbriefs over my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I cover this a little bit in my guide, but creative clothing choices will conceal perfectly. I wear comfidrys everywhere and so long as I am wearing a loose sweater or untucked shirt I am fine

• 2 weeks later...

If I have to wear short skirts I wear thick tights/pantyhose and pretend the bulge is a piece of clothing.

Hi Jenny. Has anyone ever said anything about your nappy wearing? No one has ever said anything to me. I doubt anyone either notices nor really cares.

I didn't need to follow the 12 month program as incontinence just happened for me and fortunately I quickly learned to enjoy being this way and wouldn't want to be cured if it were possible. I would love to know how many people have followed the 12 month prgram and if they did do they regret it. For me becoming dependent on nappies has been a good thing but I would love to hear from others.

• 1 month later...

Likes to the two above ;) Unless you give them a reason to notice, almost mobody will. And those who do notice such details are used to it- many of them wonder if what they thought they saw was real and many just keep the things they see to themselves because there's nothinbg to gain by saying something about it :whistling: Plus the more you worry about it, the more you stand out as having something going on so just don't worry, aim for discretion, and go on doing whatever makes you happy :)

Just be confident when out and about, especially as a man, you don't have to worry about anyone looking at your ass.

I can see the problem if your a woman and wearing high capacity diapers during the day, then you might have a problem....with an obvious diaperbutt.

Personally I don't mind having an obvious diaperbutt when at home On the outside I try to be discreet about me wearing. However I have had occasions were I wore a rather bulky clothdiaper when shopping which have meant my butt was pretty obvious I had a thick diaper on, but never had any funny looks anyway.

So in general I think people are too occupied minding their own business to notice.

The last several times I've went by the office after work I've had on a well-used Tena Slip Maxi which had a severe case of baggy-butt :blush: Nobody seems to notice and nothing had been said after a couple years wearing to work constantly. I've also rustled loudly moving around with a few of the other folks working around me certain to have heard- again nothing said :)

• 1 month later...

Hope y'all wont mind if I post here... I wear certainty guards for men. I hold the blue strip over the boys, raise my first pair of nylon/lycra bikini panties, then the second panties, then the jeans. The guards give me a slight waddle. Who cares? I still have spurting accidents when I go from a continence hold down to a restroom hold, and accidentally spurt when I hit zero before using a urinal. I am slowly but surely being able to have conscious control over my hold. I literally had to re learn that. For the record, living with SB was the real embarrassment, having to potty train when I lost the super hold is totally worth it! :):):):) I posted many articles in this section during my first stay. I am now a pee mortal, and I have had my share of wetting accidents. Some were fun, some were unplanned. I am avoiding problems at work. I may need a slightly thicker guard, maybe Certainty ultimate absorption. IDK. I feel the diapered waddle gives people away. The bulk is real but you overreact to it.

• 5 months later...