LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you conceal the buldge?

At home, I dont try to hide my diapers anymore, I even sleep in just my diaper and plastic pants now, nothing on top to hide my diapered state....out and about, I'm still discreet...

To be honest you get to an age when this doesn't worry you too much anymore but I do also wear a pair of panties which holds everything in place and spread the distribution of bulk and which also covers the diaper waistband.

• 4 weeks later...

I wear 24/7 and I adapt the thickness of my diapers accordingly.

Personally I like to wear a rather thick diaper something like an Abena M4 a cloth diaper and to top it off a plastic pant.

I do not mind to go outside like that.

To my personal opinion it kind of helps if you are tot to skinny something I am definitely not.

If I go outside I usually wear loose fitting clothes nice and sloppy they hide a lot.

I do not mind if somebody notices my diaper but I do not intentionally flash it.

I really doubt they will confront you with their sighting once they noticed it.

When I go to work I wear an Abena M3or M4 and nothing else and as far as I know nobody knows I do.

To me bottom line is diapers are simply not as obvious as we think.

• Like 1

For girls, loose skirts/ dresses are an option. Well, guys can wear skirts/ dresses, too but then people might be noticing them (and not for the diaper they're trying to hide)- but that's a whole other kettle of fish and I"m geting OT

• 3 months later...

I stopped worrying about the bulge a while ago, I wear a dry 24/7 with loose fitting pants. If some one notices the diaper it's not an issue as I need them for a OAB issue. No one has said a word in a year and if they do I am now comfortable enough to talk openly about by diapers if some one asks.

On 11/28/2015, 4:50:07, Rob110 said:

I stopped worrying about the bulge a while ago, I wear a dry 24/7 with loose fitting pants. If some one notices the diaper it's not an issue as I need them for a OAB issue. No one has said a word in a year and if they do I am now comfortable enough to talk openly about by diapers if some one asks.

Why would you want to hide the bulge? I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for 16 years now and am proud of it! My wife makes me wear ladies trousers as they go round the nappies easier, and she chooses them, usually she goes for jeans so they don't look too girly but I have some sligghtly more girly jeans and other hut rousers and if I step out of line she makes me wear these!

But generally especially since making myself totally urinary inontinent about 5 years ago I have been proud of my nappie, my wife usually makes sure my jeans etc are slightly low cut so that the back of my

On 05/12/2015 at 8:28 PM, Mywaynow said:

Why would you want to hide the bulge? I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for 16 years now and am proud of it! My wife makes me wear ladies trousers as they go round the nappies easier, and she chooses them, usually she goes for jeans so they don't look too girly but I have some sligghtly more girly jeans and other hut rousers and if I step out of line she makes me wear these!

But generally especially since making myself totally urinary inontinent about 5 years ago I have been proud of my nappie, my wife usually makes sure my jeans etc are slightly low cut so that the back of my

22 hours ago, stevewet said:

I like my nappies to be noticeable too.

I could care less. I wear diapers, bid deal. There's no point in going out of your way to either hide or show them off. And so what if someone else notices any ways.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers since 2002. It is in your head that people are looking to see if you are wearing a diaper and looking for a diaper bulge. Over the years i have had a little kids say to there moms after they walked past me and there mom said that is a diaper but that been years ago. With me i do not care if anyone notice them because i need to wear them for medical need. My bladder and my nerves to it do not work well and i can not control it well. I wear thick diapers because i am an heavy wetter i flood big time so mine would be more noticeable than an thinner one. The past five years i never heard anyone say anything behind my back because for one everyone is too busy trying to get to where they are going. They are not stareing at your diaper butt. I thought that a long time ago and do not care in time you well get over the fear of that thinking people will notice my diaper bye for now baby chris.

• Like 1

I been wearing diapers for 14 years now. Like i said only had a couple comments but they were said to there moms. They were little kids and ask them what is that and there mom said it is a diaper. They only said that because there kids pointed it out to them. I never had anyone in my family say anything to me but they know that i have to wear them. People are too busy getting to where they are going to notice the bulge in your pants or shorts or when i am out in public say anything behind my back because i would of heard sence i have real good hearing bye for now baby chris.