LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Transition?

It's well known that I am not a fan of laser for hair reduction, however it can be beneficial in getting initial results a lot faster ;) And if followed up with electrolysis as needed the end results will be the best achievable. I wish I had chosen that course in retrospect, but if only one choice is possible go with the electrolysis for more certain permanence. Because of the cycles of hair growth it seems impossible to 'finish' sooner as until all of those cycles are dealt with. It's a time-related unchangable factor no matter the treatment methiod used because you can't kill hair follicles that are not in a growth stage so you have to wait on them.

There is a trans person in my stepdaughter's life, so I expect that admitting to and acting on trans needs is becoming a lot more common and accepted than when Jan (formerly James) Morris wrote Conundrum.

Well you never really know. I came out while living in a very redneck trailer park in a very conservative large southern city which is home to one of the most conservative 'Christian' colleges around :o And I had no real problems of any kind other than finding a Therapist when I fell victim to depression some years after that. In fact, many who knew me well liked me better after I'd made my move. I will note that until I got 'passing' down, I did get some bad public reactions and that I stayed out of crowded public places till after I 'passed' well. There's more to it than just location, and sometimes the devil you know is better than a new one :whistling:

• 4 months later...

Betty...

I have no issues being in public dressed and do it all the time. My issue is my current neighborhood. I live among (without being able to come up with a better term) bigots. I can't tell you how many times I've heard them talk anout "faggots or niggers" etc. There is a huge difference between not being cofortable going out and protecting myself. We intened to move from here as soon as we financially can to a more tolerant neighborhood. At that point, I will live most of my life as female.