LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A more slow process towards losing control?

Guest YoungZeppelin

Well first off bear down just means get on your hands and knees, and you can even put your butt in the air a bit. This takes the pressure off the bladder and allows you to relax and wet. Its more geared toward guys do to the "pump" getting pressed against". I been trying the 4 things aswell and atm I have issues relaxing when moving around, and i get times where i feel congested and nothing wants to come out, my bladder gets a bit sore when that happens.

Bearing down to urinate is something I've been forced to do thanks to a neurogenic blockage with my sphincter's control signal getting scrambled. Basically I have to take a deep breathe and hold it, next I use my stomach muscles to contract my diaphragm. This increases the pressure on my bladder and forces the pee to squeeze past my tight sphincter that otherwise refuses to open. IT IS NOT PLEASENT. The added pressure has also caused multiple hemmorohids which I've had to get surgically removed. The last one of which has turned into a bleeding fissure due to my constantly having to push and strain to pee. Needless to say this hurts, and I can only imagine what it's doing to my kidneys too.

Regarding the difficulty peeing while sitting down. This is actually a common problem. While sitting you are putting pressure on your urethra and inadvertently blocking it off. Many truly incontinent people experience this, and the light flooding they get upon standing up. You could try shifting you weight to one side, which will relieve the pressure some. Otherwise just wait till you stand up.

You might also notice you have to pee right after getting up from lying down too. This is more caused by the accompanied increase in your blood pressure, which naturally forces more pee through your kidneys and through your bladder. Interesting huh.

My intention with this thread was to get an open minded discussion, whether or not you can reach the goal of bladder incontinence eventually, albeit with a slower paste, even if you don't master all aspects of the 12 month guide / Blake's thread 100%.

I don't think Zeppelin has it right, but Brian is closer.

To "bear down" just means increasing the pressure in the lower abdominal cavity, usually to facilitate bladder or bowel emptying. You might think of it as simply "pushing".

Often when you're bearing down you'll unconsciously hold your breath a little, otherwise you'd probably breathe out.

You can always take the approach I'm taking- just let your bladder do whatever it wants to whlie never trying to hold it. The only control I ever exercise now is if I discover I am flooding a cheap diaper too fast; about halfway through I stop it (that takes a lot of concentration and effort and is not always a total success) then start back no more than ten seconds later. I also hold it when I'm airing out at home but if I feel anything I go to the toilet immediately. I guess it's been around a year of this approach for me now, maybe a bit less B)

You can always take the approach I'm taking- just let your bladder do whatever it wants to while never trying to hold it. The only control I ever exercise now is if I discover I am flooding a cheap diaper too fast; about halfway through I stop it .................

I too get this quite often where I can feel some pee in my urethra just inside the tip of my penis. Moving, coughing, etc will make me dribble some. Usually I get this just after I've managed to pee so there is already a wet spot.

I can't say this is from any kind of break through though. I still have the hardest time going in the first place.

I've checked them out before. They are good for the hypnosis (if you can be hypnotized), but they also have web site problems, malware, pop ups, etc. You just have to deal with it if you want their recordings.

I've been an active poster there under the name Ladon, and I've never had any problem with web site problems, pop ups, malware or anything else. The worst I've got was poor quality files and a slightly buggy search function.

My multivoice bedwetting file might do well for you.

As for clenching, my first suggestion is straight from the 12 mo guide: drink a lot of water, get in a comfortable setup - be it a diaper or sitting on the potty or even in the bath. Then every time you get the slightest urge, pee, and try to remain relaxed as long as possible once the flow stops. You may still clench but you're working to learn exactly what it feels like and to control when it does and doesn't happen.