LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babygirl

Jul 31 2006, 12:19 PM i am new here first post was made.

BabyGirl01 Last Seen: 7th November 2006 - 04:53 PM

Local Time: Mar 11 2008, 04:36 PM

its been almost two that is 2 years since she has been here.

gee new horny guys. check when the first post was made when doing a search. you will find some of the persons are not here any more. or have not been around for a few years.

• 4 weeks later...

Jul 31 2006, 12:19 PM i am new here first post was made.

BabyGirl01 Last Seen: 7th November 2006 - 04:53 PM

Local Time: Mar 11 2008, 04:36 PM

its been almost two that is 2 years since she has been here.

gee new horny guys. check when the first post was made when doing a search. you will find some of the persons are not here any more. or have not been around for a few years.

I am chatting with BabyGirl01 at this very moment. She appreciates all your kind wishes, and support. However her account is no longer active.

• 1 year later...

:blush: Hi I am BabyGirl. I just joined today. I am 23/F and an adult baby. Still newer to this lifestyle, and looking for friends :)
hi sure sweety, i'llbe your friend any time ok/ you know ym[ y a hoo messinger]] i'm sweet_baby_stephen ok ays lets gettoknoweach otherok thanks stephenin cocoa,florida :)

How I became a baby girl...

I just know that when I saw a diaper profile on myspace.. something inside me got excited (not in a sexual way). It made me think back to when I was little, and how I stole one of my brother's and used it, I was probably 7, and made me realize that it was a hidden desire inside all this time. I don't get to wear or play it out a whole lot with 2 room mates and 4 jobs. But someday I hope to meet some one special that is into the same lifestyle.

i love your icon. Welcome BABYgirl to the site, awww, sorry about your 4 jobs, and 2 room mates, well I hope everything is working out have a great day, maybe we can chat sometime.

hi sure sweety, i'llbe your friend any time ok/ you know ym[ y a hoo messinger]] i'm sweet_baby_stephen ok ays lets gettoknoweach otherok thanks stephenin cocoa,florida :)

i love your icon. Welcome BABYgirl to the site, awww, sorry about your 4 jobs, and 2 room mates, well I hope everything is working out have a great day, maybe we can chat sometime.

People...PLEASE read the dates! The topic was started in 2006! The last post was April 6, 2008!

~ moogle