LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babygirl

:blush: Hi I am BabyGirl. I just joined today. I am 23/F and an adult baby. Still newer to this lifestyle, and looking for friends :)

I'm sure that you wont have any problems making friends here. What got you interested in being a babygirl?

Theres some pretty good stories in the storytime section.

Pop into the chatroom sometime :)

Have fun,

Alexi

:blush: Hi I am BabyGirl. I just joined today. I am 23/F and an adult baby. Still newer to this lifestyle, and looking for friends :)

Glad to see you post baby girl, you must tell your story of how you became a diaper girl baby i have been a diaper lover for many years and love to here how others got started welcome and have fun, friends are every where here

:wub:

How I became a baby girl...

I just know that when I saw a diaper profile on myspace.. something inside me got excited (not in a sexual way). It made me think back to when I was little, and how I stole one of my brother's and used it, I was probably 7, and made me realize that it was a hidden desire inside all this time. I don't get to wear or play it out a whole lot with 2 room mates and 4 jobs. But someday I hope to meet some one special that is into the same lifestyle.

I just know that when I saw a diaper profile on myspace.. something inside me got excited (not in a sexual way). It made me think back to when I was little, and how I stole one of my brother's and used it, I was probably 7, and made me realize that it was a hidden desire inside all this time. I don't get to wear or play it out a whole lot with 2 room mates and 4 jobs. But someday I hope to meet some one special that is into the same lifestyle.

I hope that you meet that someone special too. It just feels "good" to be around your so. If you find someone into AB/DL, all the better, but don't let that requirement make you pass up the right one. Opertunity only knocks once.

Hello and welcome babygirl01. whereabouts in the world are you from? i dont need a postal code, a region is fine, Im from Ontario :D

hi babygirl01.i'm stephen and been on dialys for 3years now REAL GOOD SITEwill check withyou on my spaceok talk then,bye for now,i'm mldl loveto wear duiaperss WITH SOFT VYNALPLASTICPANTSMAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BABY how about you and i live in florida and i'm 5'('tall,brhr,hzel eyes am185lbs and i can tell you more on my blogs at my spaceok ,thanks for replying,your hopeful new friend stephen :)

Guest paulmason

Hi Babygirl,

Im Paul, I live in the United Kingdom and I am an adult baby too. I have been interested in baby stuff for many years and would love to chat to other babies.

my yahoo im is

paulmason3333

if you ever want to chat just say hi

love

Paul

Guest diapered469

four jobs?! that's a whole lotta workin'. I hope you manage to find some time to play and enjoy your baby side. In the meantime, enjoy the site.

hellow and welcome here, hope youll have a great time^^ still want to warn you, watch out for the perverts! there are sooo many, but other then that its a great site try the chat boards mostly(especially when curious is there) its a really nice place:)

• 1 month later...

hi im an on lone daddy if you go to this link http://www.myspace.com/girls_daddy

if you like it you can join on www.myspace.com or clicking home on my page

then if you add me once you have signed up i will help you its a nice friendy place

with lots of ab/dls mommies daddy to other fetishes hope to chat to u soon

• 1 year later...