LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Handguns etc

I concur with the Ruger 22- great value for an excellent pistol. Like any autoloader you can use only 22 LR but it's the cheapest variety and common to find anywhere. My Glock experience is old. I liked the feel and recoil characteristics with my small hands and the trigger was light. But it was also not consistent in that I could never quite tell when it was going to fire. With most other guns that's easy to learn. Apparently the polymer frame works well though I don't like that (just old fashioned here I guess ;) ) and the accuracy servicable but not exactly target-grade. The 9MM is a good cartridge and far more commonly used on your side of the Atlantic than here where it competes with numerous other calibers.

Personally, I'm a bit more concerned about the Second American Civil War, which will be breaking out in the next five to ten years.

I have a gun safe in my vehicles since the only thing between a thief and my weapons in a vehicle is glass, I secure my weapon, if I don't carry it. Leaving a weapon even in a locked trunk or vehicle is irresponsible as a gun owner. The Second Civil War will only come if we keep our Constitutional Rights, which are constantly being tested everyday by politicians anxious to remove our right to due process, protection of our person and property and finally subjecting us to illegal searches and seizures of property and removal of our Liberties. states and jurisdictions like DC have attempted to illegally disarm under the guise of the police will protect, but Warren-vs-The District of Columbia ruled it is not the responsibility of police to protect the citizens. Connecticut required mandatory registration of high capacity magazines and weapons, or you may be charged with felony possession of an unregistered firearm. Illinois ceased issuing Concealed Weapons Permits to it's citizens, until the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional. The first week it was overturned there were over 100,000 new application for concealed weapons permits, and expecting to double before 30 days into the overturned decision.

U.S. Citizens can be arrested and imprisoned without due process. ISIS according to the FBI now has potentially hundreds of followers in the U.S. According to ABC News, May 7, 2015. If you are accused of an act of terrorism, ... Who is going to determine that? Th government, so you or I for standing up for our God given rights, confirmed by the Bill of Rights are labeled terrorist.. What then.

Think this is BS, research "Fusion Centers". Huge government data mining centers to gather information on "potential" threats, to inform law-enforcement for BOLO's or Be On The Lookout, examples: religious affiliations, 2nd amendment and 4th amendment citizens, non-conformist political affiliations, like Ron Paul who want to take back our country. If people opened their eyes, they would need diapers because the'd sh*t themselves.

Climbing off my soapbox now and goin to bed.

• Like 1

Full, I am in full agreement that my actions of leaving firearms in the car was a very poor decision.

• Like 1

Thank you. I feel like maybe I am a realist in midst of lemming with all the attempts to disarm us. Philippines citizens were told when a dictator came to power you have two weeks to surrender your weapons or face death. Germans were told the government will protect you. We know what happened there. Russia under Stalin disarmed it's citizens. Great Britain, Canada and Australia have also. The only two countries that have not are the U.S. And Sweden in the world with armed citizens. We stand in the way of the New World Order!

To think it can not happen is to be naive and you will be like lambs led to slaughter. You and I will be labeled home grown Terrorist trying to overthrow a duly elected government. Granted there are over 300million weapons in the U.S. But it isn't time yet. More and more there are pushes to limit capacity, weapons are deemed assault weapons because they look like military grade weapons, so there are attempts to brand them through the media as assault weapons, when in reality, the definition of an assault weapon is, pull the trigger, and as long as keep the trigger depressed, it will continue to fire until empty or jammed. We have businesses denying us our 2nd amendment rights because mommy doesn't know who is carrying in Target,Walmart, Starbucks, Toys-R-Us and many more.

Gary I wasn't singling you out alone, but venting. I know this isn't the place to get anything done, but if it opens one person's eyes. Mission accomplished!!

Wookie, that 700 ought to be good out past 600 yards, if not further.

I only have two centerfire rifles, a Savage 12 in Ruger .204 and a M1 Garand, which needs a new barrel.

Model 700P LTR (Light Tactical Rifle), chambered for .308 Win., .223 Rem., and .300 Rem. SA Ultra Mag.; features a slimmed down stock to improve portability and reduce weight. The flutes in the 20" LTR not only assist in weight reduction and heat dissipation, but are engineered to enhance barrel rigidity for pinpoint accuracy.

There's a reason I said "if any." If anything, adding one will affect barrel harmonics which could change the point of impact requiring a new zero. Adding the brake helped calm the rifle down. It would jump a good bit with each shot. As for felt recoil, I didn't notice any changes there. The noise and blast felt by those on either side changed. I didn't notice more noise as the shooter though. The 50 is the only rifle I wear double hearing protection with.

We are veering off-topic somewhat but that's the norm here at DD :rolleyes: I would request that we keep the more 'political' comments absent as they can generate so much argument that threads have become deleted because of that.

I want/need a silencer on it, now and then, to shoot those pesky birds on my porch :P

have you thought of setting a decoy owl out? or a decoy hawk? no need to kill if you can just scare them away. i had to kill a woodpecker early last year and it still bothers me(im very gentle), i still wonder if the bird was lucky enough to die instantly or if it suffered any after i had to take the 410 to it(the bird was damaging the house)

I got a competition airgun, Rohm Twinmaster, got an air tank at 200 bar enough for 200 shots (or 100ish at max pressure)

Single shot or 8 shot barrel

Single is of course more precise

adjustable sight and handle