LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back pain = back in diapers

I have similar low back problems, oab, and stress incontinence, and have been on many of that same cocktail of drugs. I got off each of those, and now just take meloxicam, the generic of mobix (or mobic, can't remember the brand name). It takes a lot of the pain away, or at least makes you not notice that you're hurting.

The oab still sends me to the bathroom a lot, and pull ups catch any small drips from the stress incontinence, but I don't hurt and still have a clear head.

I avoid taking meds of any kind untill I absolutely have to. But I too suffer lower back problems and whole back problems in general. Pain is a constant, it's level varies. My "normal" pain I have learned to block mentally- I refuse to 'play dead' simply becauise I hurt a little <_< Above that can go as far as eating Lortab almost like candy :( but it rarely gets that bad. Yesterday I over-extended while twisting and "pop"/ Uh-oh :crybaby: Still a little tender but I should be fine. Priobably related to that, I maxed out a Tena Slip Maxi at work in 5 hours use. Normally they last all day in the heat as I perspire a lot while making less urine. Oh well, changing wasn't a problem and I was prepared but it was somewhat of a surprise. It happens like this often enough so that I am certain there is some nerve damage back there but I have other bladder issues too so I never know for certain what will happen till it happens though I can usually make a good guess B)

I guess I'm in the same boat here too. Although my back seldom hurts any more it has laid me up before. Mostly now I just live with my chronic leg and knee pain (usually a level 4 on the 1 - 10 pain scale). I seldom take anything for it unless it flares up to a 7 or so, then I start popping oxycodone like candy too.

My Chiropractor is awesome and the main reason I am not disabled now :wub: But she's the 7th one I tried- the others either don't know or can't do the right thing but they can make the pain go away for a week, maybe two, so that you begin to make regular car payments for them :o Most are quacks but the good ones are angels B) Thing is that most of the good ones won't touch you if you have back surgery because they know the potential for causing harm to you. How do you know who is good? :huh: First, they aren't looking at your face when you see them- they're watching how you move. Second they won't do anything more than an examination until they see a set of X-Rays of your back because they can only feel part of it and they won't 'guess' about the rest. Third, they will ask all kinds of questions about your job, your off-work activities, your sleeping habits, what your spouse looks like physically and your positions during sex :blush:, what you eat, what you drink, and lots more. Why? Because they know how it all ties into back and bone and muscle health- their specialty ;) If they just get you on the table and start prodding and popping you need someone else :bash: because we're not all built the same and we can all have hidden anomalies, other influences, and bad habits causing or worsening our issues.

Yeah, I had been through drugs and physical therapy but none of that really helped. Also had a couple of doctors try and push back surgery on me, but I wasn't convinced a 1/3 chance of it working was worth it. Especially since it also had a 1/3 chance of making it worse.

My insurance wouldn't pay for a chiropractor but I paid out of pocket to see one any ways. Got the xray and the third degree questioning. After the first adjustment I went from 10% ok to 30%. After a couple of weeks I was at 80%, and two weeks after that I was back to normal again.

I also made sure to pay attention to what he was doing. He wanted me to keep coming back forever, but I couldn't afford that. I do still need the occasional adjustment, but now I just do them myself exactly the same way he did.

My cure on first finding my current Chiropracter took around 30+ treatments- I was in seriously bad shape and the bones had been displaced for so long they didn't want to stay where they belonged :o But once finished it was 11 years before I had any more problems :girl_happy: What kept (and keeps) me going is staying within my limits and exercises which she showed me how to do, as well as knowing positions I have to avoid. What caused most of my issues back then was my habit of sleeping curled up in my recliner. It felt good as it relieved the pressure, but it allowed the bones to 'set' wrong during my sleep thus making me more prone to injury. I see her about twice a year on average now and it's always because I pushed mysself too hard and I couldn't get the pieces reset by myself

• 1 year later...