LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Collecting abandoned soothers

Hi

does anyone else collect abandoned soothers (dummies / pacis) that they find in the street? Well I do, I occasionally find them while walking the dog, although haven't seen any in a while.

Well, just last week there has been a huge fair (biggest in Europe) called the Hoppings near me and I pass the site every day on the way to work. I had some spare time yesterday before work and I went to the site (called the Town Moor, its all grass). I'd had the idea for a while, and yes I found 3 straightaway on a 15minute walkabout. Also chatted to a couple of metal detectorists looking for coins, apparently there's quite a few coins that aren't even buried in the soil, theyre just in long grass.

Anyway happy hunting to anyone who tries this - plastic gold!

Tibsy

• Like 1

Not I, and to be honest I don't see very much litter where I live. I've certainly never seen any pacifiers on the ground. I don't live in the middle of nowhere either. :P

Despite what I said before, I actually found a pacifier on the ground today. It is a 18-36 month silicone NUK. It is big enough for me to use and I like the design. Just need to

• Like 2

Despite what I said before, I actually found a pacifier on the ground today. It is a 18-36 month silicone NUK. It is big enough for me to use and I like the design. Just need to

• 4 weeks later...

I totally understand why you do it and I'm not having a go at you but, can you imagine how this looks to a non AB? This is very damaging for the ABDL community.

I totally understand why you do it and I'm not having a go at you but, can you imagine how this looks to a non AB? This is very damaging for the ABDL community.

How is picking up or collecting pacifiers damaging in any way to anything, let alone the ABDL community? Millions of children use pacifiers which means there are an equal number of parents who have to handle and care for the pacifiers.