LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am so lucky

Guest Dodi

Guest Dodi

I really thought that I would never tell another living soul about my fetish because I was embarrassed and ashamed. I thought people would automatically label me a paedophile etc. I met a woman who loves me to death and I love her so much words can't describe. It was eating away at me and one night (after a bottle of wine) I come clean and she was so cool about it I was shocked. We were in bed and I said I like nappies. She said what do you mean? So I said wait a minute I'll show you. Then I went to my stash and got a Tena. She was a bit shocked by the size of them but not in a bad way. She put one on me and it was different from I expected. She wasn't creeped out or thought I was a freak at all. She likes to make me happy and she knows I'm happy being babied and she is really good at it. She is a naturally gentle, caring, maternal woman so it comes natural to her. It is really a weight off my shoulders not hiding it anymore. After 31 years I can wear and talk about it. All my fantasies have become reality and occur on a regular basis. I have a respectable nappy collection in our bedroom and to be honest I am running out of space. I come home one night and she had bought me baby nappies, bottles, bibs, dummies, plastic spoons etc. I couldn't believe it. And the most amazing thing is she enjoys being my mummy. God I am so lucky.

• Like 1

Congratulations! I am both jealous and happy for you. As others here have routinely pointed out in similar situations, just make sure that this isn't just a one-way street. I know you said she enjoys being your mommy, just make sure you are doing...what's necessary...to make sure her needs and desires are fulfilled, too. Remember, relationships are a two-way street. Enjoy the ride!

• Like 1
Guest Dodi

Thanks guys and no I will make sure that it is a two way thing and make sure she is happy and satisfied. Feralfreak she has worn one once and was ok with it but, couldnt wet.

Guest Dodi

A lot of the time I have to stand over the toilet and turn the tap on to wet my nappy. To be honest I'm not really bothered about my Mrs wearing. I'm happy and content being a baby and having her be my mummy. Maybe sometime down the line to spice things up a little I may ask her if I can be her daddy. I think she is happy playing the mummy though, I know she really enjoys babying me.