LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A baby for two (cute baby katie and I)

ash5150

Kohl's eyes grew wide with excitement, even shooting a gaze out the window at the swing set placed in the backyard. It had been left by the previous owners, but that hadn't deterred him from wanting to swing.

"Buy toys then play at home?" He suggested, eyes shifting between both parents.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sounds good to me sweetie" Lucy says untying his bib and doing the clearing away and washing up, Josh turns Kohl in his lap to face him and asks "Do you want to watch cartoons until mommy and me are ready to leave?".

The boy nodded his head before taking off running towards the living room, getting settled on the floor as Josh put the television on something child appropriate. He sat for a bit watching the shows before he remembered something. He got to his feet and ran to the stairs, shouting as he passed the kitchen "i'll be right back! I forgot somefing." He got to his room and quickly scooped up Leo and carried him back to the livingroom, settling down again but with the leopard in his lap now.

Josh smiles as the young boy sat and watched tv before he remembers that he hasn't got his cuddly animal Josh stays until Kohl is once more settled before helping Lucy. With Josh's help they are soon cleaned up and both pop upstairs to finish getting dressed and ready to go, once ready they call down to Kohl to come upstairs so he can finish getting ready. Lucy and Josh soon have Kohl ready and looking very cute just like a toddler would they ask him if they should take the potty with them or if he ok with using the big boy potty.

Kohl hummed as he contemplated his options. They were just going to the store, and probably wouldn't be there to terribly long. And besides, if he did need the restroom, he was certain daddy would help him if he needed.

"No, big potty is fine. Can we go now?" He asked excitedly.

Kohl nods his head as he squirmed in his booster seat, testing out the thing before deciding that yes, it was quite comfy. He held his stuffed toy in his lap as he gazed out the window, watching the world pass by them.

"Mommy?" He asked, turning to face Lucy. "Where are we going first?" He asked, his never-ending curiosity acting up.

Kohl perked up at the sound that they were going to an actual toy store and felt excitement crawl up his neck. He hadn't been to a toy shop in what felt like forever. The last time had been when he had gone shopping for a gift or a young cousin's birthday. He had taken his time, strolling down every isle, his eyes tracing over every brightly colored box, every plush animal, all the art supplies, and blocks, and action figure. As he was trying to pick something, he felt a ball of jealousy form in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't buy toys for himself and simply play all day. But now, with Josh and Lucy at his side, he could pick any toy he wanted. As soon as they pulled into the spot, the dark haired boy started to squirm in his seat, the straps across his shoulders from the booster seat straining with his movements.

Lucy sees the way Kohl is acting guessing that it is not him trying to be a naughty boy but is over joyed and excited to be going the toy store for the first time for himself and not to get little kids gifts. "Is my baby boy excited and happy?" Josh asks before getting out the car and helping Kohl and Lucy out the car passing Kohl into his mommies arms so they can really bond. Josh locking the car doors before catching up with Lucy and Kohl "There we go all better now, Sweetie the Malls busy so let mommy or daddy carry you please ok?" Josh asks Kohl. Lucy carry snuggles Kohl cooing softly in the little boys ear the mall was extra busy after all it was Saturday and the summer sales had just began, soon they are in the toy store and she stands him on the floor looking at him while putting the wrist strap on Kohl and herself "Mommy does not want to lose her special little boy thats why mommy got this for us" Lucy tells him. Lucy stands up and walks with Kohl down each Isle Josh follows with the cart.

"Yes daddy" the pale boy said as he saw all the people going into the mall, not even a care that he looked like a little boy, well, he was one after all. He stilled as Josh undid the straps of his seat, giggling as his sides were inadvertently tickled and lifted into strong arms. He easily snuggled into Lucy's embrace by wrapping his arms around her neck and his legs propped up on her hips. He nodded as he listened about staying with mommy and daddy so he wouldn't get lost, eyes watching the masses of other people hurrying into the various stores the mall had to offer. His eyes grew impossibly wide as he saw all the toys and noise and other children. As soon as he was set on his feet, he was itching to start running down the each shelf, but he stayed next his mommy's side like he had been instructed to. He let Lucy slip the child strap about his wrist, grinning at the green bracelet looking band and the smiling monkey face on it. He had always liked monkeys. He walked right against Lucy's side, his thumb slipping towards his mouth, mostly just resting the nail of the digit against his top teeth than sucking on it. His eyes gazed up at all the boxes, not even knowing were to start with.

"Now as your a very good baby boy for mommy and daddy you can have as many toys as can fit in the cart sweetie, we will also get you art and crafts supplies ontop of the toys too" Lucy explains, and walks slowly down each isle stopping at all the toys even the girls toys and all ages toys from babies to teens. Josh can clearly see the little boy is fully overwhealmed so asks him "Sweetie daddy can tell you are overwhelmed by all the toys so why don't we start with the toys and tv shows you like?".

Kohl nodded his head, snuggling close to Josh's legs. He followed close to his parents, listening to the chatter of the other children in the store. He kept his head whipping to both sides of the isles before something caught his eye.

He went to run off towards the display before the wrist strap snapped him back to Lucy's side. "Mama!" He said excitedly as he pointed to the Lego batman toy set in the center isle.

Josh and Lucy are happy to see there little prince full of energy dispite being overwhelmed by all the people and noise happing around them Josh lowers himself to Kohl's level in order to relax him and he snuggles and kisses the little boy.

Kohl giggled as the kiss pressed to his cheek, squirming in Lucy's grasp. His eyes grew wide, looking at the different sets, each one with a different villain, The Joker, Penguin, Poison Ivy. "Please mommy?" He asked, thinking that it would be so much fun to build a mini Gotham City with Josh.

Lucy giggles at her little boy getting excited "I dont know what do you think daddy do you think little Kohl has been a good boy to deserve such nice and big boy toys?". Josh als giggling replies "I guess so he has not really played up or been naughty this weekend at all so I think we can get him all these toys" Josh loads the cart with all the Batman series Lego sets. "What other characters do you like sweetie?" Lucy asks wanting to know all about her little boys interests he had been hiding from them.

Kohl felt scandalized as his mother contemplated wether he was good or not. Of course he had been, a perfect angel in fact. He didn't even put up a fuss at bedtime! Granted he had been exhausted and even asked to go to bed, but still. He relaxed though when he realized that they were just playing, mommy and daddy could be so weird, he thought.

"Well, I like other super hero's, like Iron man and the X-Men." He turned his head when they got to the art isle, index and middle finger in his mouth. "Can we get super hero coloring books?"

Lucy and Josh sees the expression on there little boys face while they was teasing him and they both appoligies to him as they didnt mean to upset him one bit, when they hear that there little boy likes other super hearos so they add more Lego sets of other super heros before they take him to the art supplies and gets him paints, wax crayons, pencil crayons, felt tip pens and a essle. When Kohl asks them for a super hero coloring book they nod and take him over to pick out the ones he want to get before they add them to the cart. "Where too next sweetie?" Lucy asks wanting to know which toys he wanted to look at next.

Kohl tapped his chin in mock thought as he investigated the isles, looking for toys and items he thought looked very fun. He eyed the nearly full cart as other games and an indoor bowling set had been place in. He stilled when he saw a large box, a picture of a pop up tent on the outside, colored yellow and with pictures of old school poke'mon on the front. We can put that in my room or in the livingroom and with a flashlight or lantern inside, I can color and play with my other toys, he thought to himself.

"Daddy, can we pretty please get that?" He asked, rushing over to Josh and lifting his arms, wanting to be picked up.

Lucy smiles as there little boy seams to be having a lot of fun picking out new toys for his new playroom the cart is almost full but there is still room for a few more toys. Josh notices his little boy stop when he sees what has caught there little boys attention and it makes Josh smile that when asked Josh picks up the tent and places it in the cart and lifts up his little boy. Lucy releases her wrist strap and places it on Josh's wrist as he lifts there little boy into his arms to snuggle there little boy, Josh kisses and snuggles Kohl "Sweetie mommy and daddy promised you that you can have what toys you want" he says.

Kohl giggled and squirmed in Josh's steady grip. He started babbling about all the pretend games they could play when they got home and asked if he could camp out inside in his new tent, bursting with excitement. He stilled and thought about if he had to go potty or not because he honestly hadn't even given a thought to it since he'd gone this morning.

"Yes mommy, I gotta peepee." He said, pushing back his shaggy bangs from his face.

Kohl nodded his head vigorously, more happy than he could express yhat he had parents that actually wanted to play and make believe with him instead of telling him that he was just getting in the way. He clung tight to Josh, gazing at all the other happy family's walking around the mall, enjoying a beautiful Saturday.

He was glad that Josh helped him go potty. When he was actually little, he wouldn't wanna stop playing to go potty, resulting in many an accident, making hate the bathroom. But with Josh there, he felt perfectly fine. After he was done with his business, his daddy helped him to wash his hands before picking him back up.

"Daddy, my tummy is starting to get hungry." He said, his belly making grumbling noises.

Josh holds there little prince gently so he not falls in the toilet as the last thing he wants is the little boy scared to go potty both Lucy and Josh knew of the truma he suffered as a child in the hands of his parents. Lucy and Josh was going to give Kohl the childhood he never had and always longed for, it didn't take long for them to discover his past as he was pretty open to them from the start.

Kohl's bright eyes light up at the mention of cookies. "I think that my tummy is very hungry or cookies until it's lunch." the boy said as he was passed over to Lucy. He gratefully took the cookie and began nibbling into it, wrapping his legs tightly around his mama's hips. He stayed patient as they waited in line, daddy pushing the cart and placing everything on the counter to be wrung up. Kohl babbled to Lucy, asking her what she thought they should play with first, having difficulties narrowing it down between the lego set, or maybe a board game.