LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A baby for two (cute baby katie and I)

ash5150

Kohl huffed as he hurried out to his car, waving to his fellow bartenders and servers as he scurried out of the restaurant. The young male was supposed to meet his friends Josh and Lucy for dinner, but as usual, the twenty-four year old was running late. But to be fair,his replacement Michael was forty minutes late to replace him. Slipping into car, he really need to clean it out, he slipped off his black, button up shirt and pulled a clean t-shirt over his thin chest. Releasing his blue black hair from it's ponytail, he let his his choppy layered hair fall around his shoulders as his bangs swooped across his pale forehead.

He had met Josh and Lucy a year and a half ago when the couple came into the bar he worked at and as they claimed he was to young to be slinging drinks. They quickly became good friends and the two became the highlight of the boy's week. Witg his back to back shifts behind the stained bar and trying to balance online classes, his life tended to tip on the stressful side. But seeing Lucy and Josh with their put together lives made him happy, if not a bit jealous.

But now it was his chance to be there for them. Over half a year ago, the couple had found out that they were pregnant. But the closer they got to the due date, the more the couple realized that they weren't prepared for this. So the dark haired boy was going over to give them a distraction, plus it had been weeks since he'd last seen his favorite customers and he was having with draws.

Stomping up the stairs, the ice blue eyed male wracked his knuckles against the front door, shifting anxiously from foot to foot.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh and Lucy had just been been though the terrable ordeal of Lucy having a miscarriage since then life had been hard on them both, for the last six months since the miscarriage but Kohl has been helping them though the though times. Lucy and Josh both thought as Kohl as a dear and close friend ever since they met him in that run down drinking hole of a bar eighteen months prior, Kohl seamed a very nice young lad who was struggling to get by what with the cost of his online college classes then food and rent on top of that it must of been very hard for him. They both was worried about Kohl and had a plan to help there friend but nether of them knew the best way to proceed.

Kohl feigned his usual hurt look as he just briefly caught a glimpse of Lucy before she shut the door on him again. He couldn't help but laugh, when she did it the first time, he was certain that would be the last, but quickly realized that that statement was false as she did it every time he came to their house. The male wrapped an arm around her shoulders and stood on his tip toes to place a kiss to her warm cheek, no longer embarrassed that he was shorter than a grown woman.

He followed the brunette up to the restroom, rolling his blue eyes at her goofy behavior. But he did have to pee. He very rarely got breaks during his shifts and was in such a rush to get to their house, he hadn't had time to relieve himself. Closing the door on her, he did his business before washing his hands, frowning at the dark marks around his eyes.

The dark haired male shut the water off and made his way out into the open living area of Josh and Lucy's house, large, but still cozy and homey feeling. "So, what's for dinner?" He asked as he popped his head in the kitchen, eyeing all the pots and pans on the stove.

While she was waiting for Kohl to finish his business in the bathroom she coos to him as if he was a toddler learing to potty train she thinks maybe with how much he always needs to go toilet we should get him a toddlers potty. Once he was out the bathroom Lucy checked his hands was washed then lifts him up into her arms snuggling and cooing all over him letting Kohl know how proud the lady was of him using the big potty all by himself. Lucy carries Kohl downstairs telling Josh all about Kohl using the big boy potty.

Kohl couldn't understand what was going on with the two, he was used to their light teasing and odd jokes, but this was far beyond their real of normalcy. The holding and hugging was nice, warm and comfortable. The baby talk wasn't even that bad. But the potty chart made him squirm with shame.

Not only had they heard about the terrible night were he had pissed himself, needing a spare apron to cover the darker spot on his black jeans, but the way he had been praised made the shame worse.

"Ok, what the heck is going on with you guys?" He finally asked after Lucy called herself mommy. "Like, you guys are acting even more nutterbutters than usual." He explained as he eyed the two, wearing of stepping further into the kitchen and being picked up again.

"Well Kohl sweetie mommy and I have been thinking about your situation and have decided you are no longer going to work at the bar yo will move out of that appartment of yours and move in with us" Josh explains to Kohl. Lucy cointinues "We are going to look after you and in return you will be our little boy and you can still do your classes online if you wish".

Kohl still didn't get it, and it was frustrating him. He was supposed to act like a toddler for them now? He didn't have much time to argue as Josh easily sets him down in his usual seat, which now seemed so much bigger than he last remembered it.

There were so many questions he wanted to ask, but before he got a chance, a spoonful of hearty stew was popped into his mouth. They were actually really going through with this.

"No, I do." He said as he yanked the spoon from Josh. His face burned pink as he realized how much he actually sounded like a baby. He pouted, because there was no other way to describe it and silently ate his dinner, spoon held in his small fist.

Kohl huffed at all the baby talk, but nodded his head. This food was yummy, Josh and Lucy cooked like pros and I had been a few hours, or wait, did he eat dinner last night? Well, it had been a bit since he'd eaten, so he shoveled down as much as he could, trying to prolong time, but a part of him gelt like there wasn't going to be any real discussion about wether they were actually doing this or not, they were doing it. And a small part, larger actually than he'd care to admit, was perfectly fine with that.

Babies didn't have any worries or stress. They just played and listened stories read to them by their mommy and daddy and took naps and ate when others said it was time to. Kohl interpreted that tk be a life with no stress. But this wasn't normal! People didn't just drop their lives to act like babies again.

The dark haired male stayed seated at the table as the older couple cleared away dishes and washed them, lightly discussing life. The boy was lost in his thoughts so he squealed loudly as Josh easily swooped him up from the chair and flung him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He laughed as he was flown through the room, having to shout that he was growing dizzy before the group plopped down on the couch, held tightly on Josh's lap and his legs resting in Lucy's.

"I just, I don't get." He finally said after a long stretch of silence. "Why would you just wanna take care me like that?" He questioned. He knew they had the cash to spare, but still. "And what if I'm not even a good baby?" He felt his head drop in worry and shame. "What if I can't do it?"

After they was all done they all helped to clear and wash up the pots and plates then they head to the living room to talk about things and answer his questions that he may have. Lucy lifts Kohl in to her arms snuggling him and kissing his cheek cooing to him as she snuggle carries him into the lounge where she sits him in her lap. Josh goes and sits down next to Lucy and Kohl.

Kohl snuggled deeper into Lucy's embrace and snuggled into her bosom. They made it seem so easy, and maybe it could be that easy. No more work stressing over rent and trying to figure out when to eat. He could play and cuddle and watch all the cartoons he wanted and not have to worry about being made fun of for it.

"I, I guess I can try. But...but what if I'm bad at being a babby and you get made at me and don't want me to be your baby anymore?" He asked in a near panic, tears shining in the corners of his eyes as his head whipped back and forth between Josh and Lucy.

Lucy and josh snuggle with Kohl happy to hear that he said yes but understandably nerious still but thats why they was having this conversation. "If things do not work out as we all planned then we will still support you and you can still live here if you like just there be no babying of you, we care so much that will will not see you just thrown onto the streets in the gutter. Kohl sweetie whatever happens we promise you will not have to worry ever again" Lucy explains

The dark haired male snuggled between the two adults, snuggling warmly against their their bodies. He sighed and let his head rest on Josh's shoulder as his index and middle finger slipped up to his lips to rest in his mouth.

"Seepy." He mumbled around the fingers, his drooping slightly. He figured that it would be easiest to treat this like pulling off a band aid, all at once.

"Awww look at our little prince I think he almost ready for ni ni so how about we get him ready for bed and fix him a nice warm milk bottle or sippy" Lucy says as Kohl seams to be almost ready to drop off to sleep at any moment.

(Night night daddy! I have school tomorrow morning and afternoon and then I work night audit tomorrow night and into sunday morning, so i'll be around)

Kohl accepts the paci from Josh, or daddy, as he guessed he'd want to be called now, a vague reminder that sucking on your fingers was bad for your teeth. When the larger man picked him up, the thin boy let his arms drape over the broad shoulders as they made their way upstairs. Blue eyes widdened as he saw the spare bedroom transformed into a full on nursery.

The walls were a soothing, spring green that matched perfectly with the dark wooden finish on the matching crib, changing table, and rocking chair. It was obvious that everything was picked with thought and love. The pale boy nuzzled his face into the elder's neck, hand fisting into his soft shirt.

"I like it lots, thank you daddy." He said, eyeing the stack of thick, puffy diapers, footed sleepers and onesies, but best of all, the bright toys and plush studded animals.

(Awww sweetie you good boy good morning)

"Glad you like it sweetie mommy and I tried very hard to remember just how you might like it the most, mommy and daddy it seams got it just right for there special little prince then?" Josh asks knowing th answer was yes from the little boys reaction. "Do you want to try a diaper or pull-ups tonight also sleeper or jammies we will let you choose tonight sweetie" Josh explains wanting this so much but did not want to scare him off on the first evening.

Kohl shifted in Josh's grasp, the options swirling around in his brain, his brain that was attempting to settle into the mind frame of a young toddler, and with the added choice of where to sleep, well, Lucy wasn't making it much easier on him. He was feeling overwhelmed and antsy. This felt like to big of a decision for a little boy.

He supposed it would have been best to just go all in, and he couldn't even begin to imagine how soft and warm the baby sleeper would feel against his skin, not even the idea of the crinkly diaper bulging underneath, so thick that he was certain would make his steps a little wobbly with the material bunch between his thighs. But what if that's not what Lucy and Josh wanted? What if they just wanted a little boy.

He hid his face into Lucy's collar bone, he didn't want to chose, cause if his choice was wrong it would just go to show that he wasn't good enough for them. "You pick mommy." He said, deciding it would be easiest to give the power over to them. But the bath sounded so nice, and he could finally was the dried sweat from his skin that had built up from a long, busy day at work.

"Awww I guess our little prince is fully over whealmed by all the choices available to him so mommy can choice for you then sweetie" Josh says taking command seeing poor Kohl is confused. "How about the sleeper and diaper for tonight and try pull-ups tomorrow and crib with baby monitor in case he needs us in the night" Lucy replies making the decissions for Kohl.

Kohl released a sigh as the "parents" made the decision for him, it was much easier that way. He sat patiently as the woman stripped him of his dirty clothes, itching to get into the delightful water.

The sudsy bath felt amazing on his skin, and he let his hands splash against the fuzzy surface as Lucy was his skin. He stilled for her as she lathered up his thick hair. The feeling of her blunt nails felt amazing against his scalp.he really could have stayed in the bath until it turned ice cold, but that was until Josh entered the room.

His eyes lit up at the mention of cartoons, shifting his gaze from Josh to Lucy. "Cartoons? Animaniacs?" He asked, fingers going up to his lips. He started to squirm in the water, no longer wanting to bath.

"No mama." He shrieked as the water splashed his skin. "Cartoon."

Lucy was really enjoying this time looking after Kohl and he seamed to really love all the attention he was getting loving both her and Josh looking after his every need. Josh lifts there 'little boy' out of the bath and onto the

Kohl didn't know what else to say other than wrap his arms tight around Josh. He had never had parents like them, so loving and caring, showering him with love and affection. His parents had been absorbed in their own activities, jobs, and friends. He never felt that they were really ready to actually be parents, he just so happened to exist.

He giggled as the soft towel whipped away all the left over moisture from his body, standing still for Josh when the man pulled put the hair dryer. Kohl nodded his fluffy head wildly as they said he could watch what he wanted.

"But mama come too." He said matter of factly, shooting a look back at Lucy to male sure she knew she was invited to the cartoon watching party.

"Mommy will come very soon sweetie just got to tidy up in here first sweetie love you loads my little prince" Lucy explained as she tidies up in the bathroom before meeting them in the bedroom. Josh lifts Kohl into his arms and carries him to his nursery and gently lays him down on the changing table before grabbing the diaper and baby powder then lifts Kohls legs so he can slide the diaper under him.

Kohl laughs and giggles the whole trip back to his new bedroom, clutching tightly to Josh the whole way as the older man bounced and acted like he was going to playfully drop him. He stayed still as his daddy placed him into the diaper.

The feeling was unlike anything the younger male had ever experienced. The inside of the diaper was warm and soft, the lingering scent of the baby powder filling his nostrils, the whole thing wrapping so snuggly around him and that a sense of protection fell over him.

He laughed as Josh tickled him, squirming in the small space of the changing table in an attempt to flee from the feeling. He smiled brightly when Lucy returned and quickly agreed to let her dress him.

He had been right, the fuzzy blue pajamas with the feet attached were so warm and soft, he rubbed his sleave along his cheek, savoring the warmth and softness of the material. He wrapped his legs around his mommy's waist and his arms softly around her shoulders, letting his fingers curl in her pretty hair.

He squirmed in his spot as he was set on the couch, but easily settled down as he felt the presence of his mommy and daddy on either side of him, his attention easily being absorbed by the bright cartoons that Josh switched on.

Once they are downstairs Lucy sits Kohl down on the couch before sitting down next to him Josh sits the other side of him and they all snuggle each other grabbling the remote Josh turns on the tv and puts on Animaniacs for there little prince.

Kohl was completely absorbed with his cartoons and the characters silly antics, almost shutting his brain off to all things adult. He didn't even turn ro face Lucy when she placed the pacifier to his lips, simply opening his mouth and letting he pop the plastic inside. He kept his eyes glued to the television and worked gis tounge around the bulb.

He finally looked at the other woman and made a careful, calculating look as he genuinely thinking over her question before he slowly removed the paci from his mouth, flipping it back and forth in his lap.

"I honestly don't think i've ever felt more comfortable. Like, no one has cared for me so much, and i'm really very happy." He explained as he stuffed his binky back in his mouth, because he knew sucking on his fingers were naughty, and curled up against Josh's arm. "Yes please mommy." He cheered lightly.