LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your pet peeve for reading a story

Stories where the author clearly doesn't understand how sex actually works, or some other basic element of human physiology - just an indicator that the story is a fap-fodder by someone who hasn't ever had a real experience with an (insert gender here).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When a member here posts a part from his story he is selling on ebook so basically he is advertising his work here by posting a preview from his book. I have quit clicking on their story threads because of it.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

My biggest pet peeves for story reading are grammar and spelling so rampantly atrocious it makes it difficult to focus on the story. I'm not talking a few misspelled words or a couple grammatical hiccups. The mechanics of writing are like silent workers in the background- something when done right a reader won't notice because they're so lost in the flow if the story. When there's a minefield worth of bad grammar and spelling it breaks up the readers concentration and can ruin an otherwise good story.

• Like 1

My biggest pet peeves for story reading are grammar and spelling so rampantly atrocious it makes it difficult to focus on the story. I'm not talking a few misspelled words or a couple grammatical hiccups. The mechanics of writing are like silent workers in the background- something when done right a reader won't notice because they're so lost in the flow if the story. When there's a minefield worth of bad grammar and spelling it breaks up the readers concentration and can ruin an otherwise good story.

When a member here posts a part from his story he is selling on ebook so basically he is advertising his work here by posting a preview from his book. I have quit clicking on their story threads because of it.