LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting rid of hair

Denube

Seriously, what's the best way of doing it and keeping it gone for a while? I don't like having hair down there for numerous reasons both related and unrelated to diapers.

Whatever else you try, do NOT use chemical hair removers 'down there' because that skin is a lot more sensitive than you realize :o If you've got the bucks to spend and can find a Tech who will do it (most won't) laser hair reduction can work fairly well but only on dark hairs. And electrolysis will work better, but it's even harder to find some to do that and you're going to spend a lot for that- figure on 4 figures :whistling:

when i go 2-3 weeks without shaving ( i get really lazy) i get alot of micro zits and it itches like mad. but if i go back to a 3-4 day schedual i get no feling but clean smoothness.

I use an electric body-hair shaver with a rechargeable battery. I usually use it in the shower about once a week. It shaves the hair very short, but not as short as shaving with shaving cream and a razor. With the body-hair shaver, I do not get ingrown hairs, and there is no itching.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that Nair does work. You just need to very careful with it. Follow the directions. Test it on a small area to see if you're sensitive to the chemicals. If it works without burning, then try a larger area. Do NOT exceed the recommended time limits. My skin is not sensitive at all. I've used Nair to remove all the pubic hair. The hair does grow back slowly. Itching wasn't a problem, because there weren't any sharp cut hair ends to poke the skin.

Eh, the oil companies are subject to the same market pressures as any other company. The oil companies want to diversify because they know that the oil will eventually dry up. They're at the forefront of developing new fuels.

This is a bit of Warning and advise I have learned over the years. First never take a shower first, and Definitely never a hot bath. Reason one is that hair is hollow in the middle like a tube, when wet it absorbs into the center and then doesn't allow the depilatory to function very well, if at all. The second reason is that soaking in a hot tub of water and even a hot shower will open your pores fully. This allows the acid to go deeper into the skin, which you don't want as it tends to be harder to rinse out and then you get a bad chemical burn. Also follow the directions on the bottle to remove the product, always a soft gentle wipe, preferably in one direction. Never rub or scrub to get the chemical/hair off. Once again that forces the chemical into your pores. Lastly always use the coldest water you can stand and use you hand to help rinse, don't use any soap. If you don't have it get some aloe vera gel and liberally apply it to the area. Slip on so loose underwear and call it a day. If you didn't get total results wait at least a couple of days to reapply.

I shave too but I am waiting to see what new tech rolls out for home laser hair removal. Shaving is a pain and I often find myself shaving just before bed as you never know when the time is right with my lady.

I shave the groin 2-3 times a week

Its very fast to do it as you take a shower

Yeah, this. A good razor with disposable blades, and good shaving cream is all you need.

I had a moment of severe itching down below the other day as my hair had grown back to the stubble stage. Contemplating the situation I decided I couldn't wait for it to grow more. I wasn't going to make it without cutting off my cock and balls, leaving a hole and porring lemon juice on it......that would have been better than the itch I had.

However, with plenty of dove soap, a shaving brush and a brand new cut throat razor....I took to the shower.

Oh my, instant relief.

Normally I use a disposable razor but you just can get the closeness of a cut throat. I had a few small cuts but nothing bad.

Highly recommend for those with a steady hand and not for those people with Parkinson's!

I had a moment of severe itching down below the other day as my hair had grown back to the stubble stage. Contemplating the situation I decided I couldn't wait for it to grow more. I wasn't going to make it without cutting off my cock and balls, leaving a hole and porring lemon juice on it......that would have been better than the itch I had.

However, with plenty of dove soap, a shaving brush and a brand new cut throat razor....I took to the shower.

Oh my, instant relief.

Normally I use a disposable razor but you just can get the closeness of a cut throat. I had a few small cuts but nothing bad.

Highly recommend for those with a steady hand and not for those people with Parkinson's!

Had no clue what you were talking about, had to google it. Never heard the term before, we just called them "Straight Razor" :P

Ok so I used to help my girls shave and here is my personal favorite way of doing it. First off you want to make sure that you shave on a regular basis. I know at first you'll get bumps which are not particularly attractive and can get pretty itchy. After a while though your skin will get used to the shaving and you'll stop getting the itchy feeling. After you do that I recommend using electric shave oil or any product that helps the hair stick up. You can also use a little bit of hemorrhoid cream which will

Yes, cut throat, sweeny Todd demon barber of Fleet Street and all that!! I normally use a safety razor too but I was after zero stubble.

I was a little concerned while doing it. Waiting for one of the kids to pop their head round the shower curtain and go " what's that daddy?"

Aaaahhhhh!!!

Oh bugger!

I have gone back to shaving balls and trimming the front

Front get red and itchy if shaved and for the perfect shave one have to shave against the hair and then it gets ingrown so, meh!

razor blade, best way to go. oh and if nobody has said it yet (i didn't read every single reply) remember.... keep the razoars for your face seperate thant eh razors for down there.