LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

You clearly remember a time BEFORE there was a Colorado Rockies and an Arizona Diamondbacks

You remember the Booklyn Dodgers and New York baseball Giants

Those huge styro planes came out in the mid '80's. Never tried one, were they any good? I really should have, just never got around to it. They looked like they had too much bulk for the weight so that you could not get enough oomf into it to make it fly. I could just picture myself throwing it full bore, having it go about 20 and dropping

OMG I have moon shoes. I had no idea they were outlawed. When did that happen? I also remember slap bracelets. They still make slip and slides. My mom bought my son one. I never heard of splash off water rockets or lawn darts or bottle rockets.

OMG I have moon shoes. I had no idea they were outlawed. When did that happen? I also remember slap bracelets. They still make slip and slides. My mom bought my son one. I never heard of splash off water rockets or lawn darts or bottle rockets.

Back about ten years ago, when I still smoked, I bought a pack of cigarettes at the neighborhood convenience store and was carded. I said to the guy, "Mister, you might not realize it, but you made my day...." Of course, they had to card

This thread should be restricted to those 40 and over

The early water rockets were the 2 stage Mettel H20 from 1958-9 and the hand-pumped ones by,I think Palmer (or Parks) Plastics from the early 1960's. other rockets used an acid/alkaline "fuel"/"oxidizer" reaction. These were the Alpha I and Beta II 2 stage from 1958-9

-- Go away! My name is Christine; not Luke, and no I do not wish to replace the Evil Emperor as your sone! --

You might be old if you know how to fold a cloth diaper "flat" and pin it on without poking yourself. <raises hand and waves it wildly in the air>

When PUL panties are creeepy and disposables are a turn-off since they lack the "look and feel"

Let us settle thid: You know you are OOOOOLLLLLDD if you remember hearing this when it was new

Well, I was going to say 50

Back in the day, we'd get into full-blown "combat" wit other groups of people on the 4th of July.....bottle rockets were too small...we'd take a plastic toy M-16 rifle, stick a 32oz rocket in it and shoot it like an RPG at the opponenets. Using wrist-rockets (remember those?!?!?!?) to launch M-80s at each other...playing soccer with a burning sponge..."Fat George" (the cops gave him that nickname! lol) used to own a surplus 4.2 inch mortar, and we'd fire off WP rounds into the water off Ocean Beach....etc etc etc...all in good fun.....ahhh; fun with firepower...LOL