LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

You remember a 1949 REO

You remember having the peach colored rubber panties put on you

Disposable diapers give you the creeps

• Like 2

Old? You're just getting started- there's a lot more fun ahead for you :rolleyes: I'm not going into my list of ailments (and I hope no one else does because I hate whiney threads :bash: ) but as you may have heard, growing old isn't for the weak-willed.

Bythat measure, I was oldd when I was 19. but as the Byrds used to say

So instead of hot yoga I should do wet yoga?

My joints pop like craze in the morning too, and my arthritis is even worse. I found it helps to do a bit of yoga/stretching in the morning. I also found there isn't much of a point in changing right away in the morning till I take a shower after my yoga. I guess that means I do wet yoga too.

I knew I was old when young women started opening doors for me and calling me "Sir."

i hurt myself when i change my diapers too, i stick myself with diaper pins all the time when i wear diapers, lol

i hurt myself when i change my diapers too, i stick myself with diaper pins all the time when i wear diapers, lol

Yup, done that quite a few times as well :blush: you would think that after all this time One wouldn't have that happen any more :P

As for pulling muscles while changing, nope, haven't done that .....yet. But I am sure it's something to look forward to :rolleyes:

I can relate. I hate body hair because even just a slight breeze makes you feel like you've got something crawling on you.

When "Snake" were about the only game on a mobile phone (my most played game, ever..)

Lol. Forgot about snake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk