LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing people in diapers

I feel like that as a paramedic and working in a healthcare environment, all of my everyday sightings are kind of...cheating :P HOWEVER, just like when I look at a person and think "God I hope they don't fall...." or "Damn they have nice veins" I can normally pick up on the MAYBE SLIGHT increased thickness in the diaper are of an older person or a person with a general handicap. Honestly, you'd be very surprised how many people actually do wear diapers for whatever reasons. All ages and classes of people. With how they're designed now, you're not really supposed to tell, and if you're not an ABDL, that's a very good thing haha.

I was at the mall today in the food court and then I all of a sudden notice this handicapped girl. She was in crutches and her diaper was sticking right out of her clothes. I happened to walk by her and her family and I got a better look at her and she was just a normal girl. Hard to say. I didn't go over there and talk to them to see what disability she had no matter how curious I was. She looked to be about seven or eight and she was talking to her mother looking at her. It reminded me of my childhood. I had a girl in my class who also used crutches and she wore diapers too and there were several kids in my school when I was five who wore diapers and I also had a girl in my class in them too and she didn't use crutches. I didn't stay around and stare at her or to get a better look to be sure it was a diaper I saw, I just continued my day as normal.

Got the shock of my life today ,one of the people I work with wears.He was on a ladder getting into the roof and his shirt pulled out of his pants and no mistaking it there was a diaper visible.I felt sorry for him to be outed like that in front of his work mate afterwards every one carried on as if nothing happened.The guy is my age and I have known him for many years but never thought that he wore maybe he has always managed to keep them well hidden.

Got the shock of my life today ,one of the people I work with wears.He was on a ladder getting into the roof and his shirt pulled out of his pants and no mistaking it there was a diaper visible.I felt sorry for him to be outed like that in front of his work mate afterwards every one carried on as if nothing happened.The guy is my age and I have known him for many years but never thought that he wore maybe he has always managed to keep them well hidden.

Which means people know more than we think.

I find myself looking for diapers on other people pretty much every time I use public transit. I have had my suspicions, but I've never been sure.

I have seen someone wearing a revol repaid shirt though :3

I remember when I was ten, I had a psychologist who would do tests with me. One day she came and whenever she walked, I hear the crinkling sound under her dress like it was a diaper, a sound I always heard on a child. I asked her about it and she didn't know what I was talking about. I lacked a big social filter then so I said what was on my mind and did it until adulthood and bam I finally started to develop one. Looking back I do wonder if she had one on or it was some noisy pad. But the sound was real loud to my ears so that was why I noticed. Today, I would keep quiet about it since it would be too embarrassing.

My wife uses always pads and at times they crinkle too. Sometimes the can be loud enough to sound like a diaper. I tell her if she's going to sound like she's wearing a diaper, and needs to be padded, then why not just wear a diaper, I keep plenty on hand after all. Still no takes on that though.

Please delete and repost this somewhere else. It has nothing to do with the topic.

You're welcome to report the post (as well as Baby Brian's) to a mod so they can be split off into a separate thread, as they're off-topic as well. In the meantime stop trying to backseat mod.

Geez, guys calm down, its hardly hijacking the threads to have two posts briefly mentioning a different topic, not to mention by making a big deal of it I guarantee now that there will be more off-topic posts.