LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing people in diapers

I can't imagine how you ever get an absolutely certain sighting unless the person's diapers were exposed in some way. There have been quite a few individuals I've seen who I'm sure we're wearing incontinence protection of some sort. Their jeans have unusual bulges in the seat and/or at the waist. The seats of their pants seem unusually full and there is no apparent definition to the hips.

I've personally had someone be a little obvious when he was trying to determine if I was diapered or not. We were shooting pool together. He poked me in the butt with his pool cue a couple of times and made a show of congratulating me for a good shot by patting me on the rear end.

I have no doubt he confirmed his observations. However, it didn't really bother me too much as I'd already observed that he was diapered, too. It's usually a case of "It takes one to know one." Several people at the community center need incontinence protection, though most of them are 20 years older than me..

I had a customer with me today and she and the classic diaper leak marks on her skirt when she got up from the seat. Those 2 wet lines across ones bottom are a sure sign.

I always wonder if these people know they can get really good products from the web or through the doctors. I bet there are loads of people who suffer the poor absorbancy of tena plus pants from the super market??

I can't imagine how you ever get an absolutely certain sighting unless the person's diapers were exposed in some way.

It's usually a case of "It takes one to know one." Several people at the community center need incontinence protection, though most of them are 20 years older than me..

Uni-butt.

And, yes, it probably ususally is.

Some of us with cerebral palsy wear and need diapers--not always 24/7 like me, but it's not rare that we have accidents at odd times.

so, I suppose I'm a little more sensitive to what shows or is noticed, going back to my times at camp with other disabled kids and on

up through college days where we had a fairly large disabled students' association on campus.

I was cornered and stopped the other day by a girl about 19 or 20, who noticed I had a diaper one. I was wearing an ankle length dress, so I have no idea how she figured it out, maybe she heard it, or maybe she saw something and pieced it together. She told me she had always wanted to be in diapers, had gone to a diaper lover meet and greet, and was only greeted by creepy dudes, and had been uncomfortable with her desire since that point. When she saw me, she wanted to ask about it.

• Like 2

I was cornered and stopped the other day by a girl about 19 or 20, who noticed I had a diaper one. I was wearing an ankle length dress, so I have no idea how she figured it out, maybe she heard it, or maybe she saw something and pieced it together. She told me she had always wanted to be in diapers, had gone to a diaper lover meet and greet, and was only greeted by creepy dudes, and had been uncomfortable with her desire since that point. When she saw me, she wanted to ask about it.

That's wonderful how you saved another DL from self-loathing. Those new to the community need accurate information and the reassurance that while we're "different-strange," most of us are not "creepy-strange." I had a similar experience as a newbie DL, and would have given anything for someone like you.

Well, I saw a few toddlers wearing diapers today...

The kind that walk and talk

Its hard to not notice stuff like that and I know that's not what were talking about, but I never see adults wearing..

I saw a grown woman wearing a diaper in my local supermarket this Tuesday. She was wearing some kind of black leggings, and the pad of the diaper was plainly visible at the back. She was at least twice my weight and revoltingly ugly.

I've seen several adults wearing diapers, although most of them were disabled in some way, usually wheelchair. I've also seen people wear diapers at the gym. They are usually really thin and only meant to stop minor leakage. Some people have little accidents when they lift a lot of weight.

Is there a diaper-wearer-spotting term-equivalent to gaydar?

Diapdar and napdar don't seem to cut it.

LOL that should be a thing. "diapdar"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a grown woman wearing a diaper in my local supermarket. She was revoltingly ugly.

I've seen 3. One 40 year old woman in a mall, one 30 something woman on the street with her mother (obviously wet, there was a sag), and my 70 year old neighbor.