LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing people in diapers

I see cracks in sidewalks, butts on grounds, leaves on grounds, trash, little pieces from nature like stuff from the trees, chips in sidewalks, wear and tear on walls and doors, etc. and the ice skating rink was closed because they have some thing going on so they had a bunch of tables set up and I saw all these small circles on the floor in the rink and they look like pebbles, like a normal floor I would see in old malls. Now I know what the floor looks like under the ice. I wish I could get myself to stop seeing things that are there. How do people not notice? I guess I just learned something about myself.

People will see me if they care to look. In July I will be traveling over 5k miles by car, and since I will have to use lots of rest stops for a change, I plan to do it openly. This will be my first long trip as a full-time diaper wearer.

In neccessary where everyone can see. Because now that is just who I am. :whistling: .

I rarely wear jeans now just to make it harder to tell. While my friends are in full support of my wear, at least my close friends who know, most of my customers are a bit on the conservative side. Now me managing the office, they rarely see above my waist as I sit behind a counter, I occasionally have to take one of the jeeps out if a driver calls in sick. One time I did this, and a 3 year old loudly said, "Look mom, she has a diaper!" he waist line wasn't visible, it was the shape against the jeans. Since then it has been loose skirt only, which is my preference anyways. (I miss the pockets though.)

• Like 1

When I was around 11 years old. I rode the bus with a special needs boy who wore diapers. When at school and on the bus he wore clothes over the diapers.

But at home he'd be outside during the day when it was warm wearing nothing but a diaper and shoes. Maybe a shirt sometimes.

Wow that's crazy several days after this post. I'm at work and I see this mom and her kid and the mom has a bulge around her butt towards her legs.. Incredible. I don't think she was an ab/dl but I was staring.

I can't say as I've seen it either. I think most are a bit too intimidated or they're too well hid. If I did see one, I'm sure it'd be at the local Wal-Mart; you see EVERYTHING at the local Wal-Mart. :D

People of Walmart

Wow that's crazy several days after this post. I'm at work and I see this mom and her kid and the mom has a bulge around her butt towards her legs.. Incredible. I don't think she was an ab/dl but I was staring.

I spot them on occasion, though unexpectedly (does one usually 'expect' to see such things to begin with?? )

Anyways, I think the truly "FIRST' time I had noticed someone else was during a delivery. I knocked and a guy in gym shorts answered the door, then called his friend or room mate for the order, then walked away. The crinkling sound was L*O*U*D and unmistakable as depends briefs (which I wore also) :blush: under his gym shorts, and he wasn't 'that' old either,maybe in his 40's what ever. it was a surprise though :o and no I didn't say or ask anything :P

Other times have been as mentioned above, the elderly or other handicapped people, but no one just randomly wearing and 'accidentally' revealing themselves, or having those tell tale "VDL' (visible diaper lines) ;)

It's not something I actively look for, but being a guy, I can't help but check out the rear end of a cute lady :blush: just one of the things us guys seems to do :P I sometimes hope it turns out to be a bit padded though, makes the viewing that much more interesting! But thats My D/L side talking ;)

I was walking to the shops the other day and I noticed a lady and her daughter--about 10-11 years old. Both were in dresses with the little girl in a floral bright dress. She definitely had knickers/panties on. The mother's butt was much bigger than a common lady and I'm almost certain she had an adult diaper on.

At a friend's birthday party. Another of their friends, whom I don't personally know, and only met the one time. She was a woman in her 30's, had 3 kids. The diaper was a little above her waistline in the back, and it was a thin one, but she was wearing very tight jeans, in what I assume was an attempt to hide what she was wearing by squeezing it to her body. May have been newly incontinent?

Also, a former gf of an uncle. She was in her 50's, and I met her several times. I didn't notice she wore them the first few times I saw her, but one time, she was crouched down at her garden, and the outline in those jeans was unmistakable. She had probably been wearing for a while, because she had the pants size better suited to conceal. Had to force myself to not look after that.

• Like 1

Some of us with cerebral palsy wear and need diapers--not always 24/7 like me, but it's not rare that we have accidents at odd times.

so, I suppose I'm a little more sensitive to what shows or is noticed, going back to my times at camp with other disabled kids and on

up through college days where we had a fairly large disabled students' association on campus.

• Like 3

Julie_J, you can say what you want, but I choose to admire you. There are so many in your position that would have a "poor me" attitude, some of them less disabled than many who are considered not disabled at all! So my hat is off to you!

• Like 1

I have only ever seen a box of tena slips at school lol. The were in the woodwork section and it was on top of a shelf. I suspect there were woodwork items in there, not diapers, but unusual to see a box of tena slips on a school shelf, wonder where they came from